rincon
Kaladin
Glory
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
38 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:21 am

Could be about the dance of dragons ,probably more interesting than the conquest

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Tue Mar 30, 2021 11:52 am

It is about the Dance.

https://ew.com/tv/game-of-thrones-house-of-the-dragon-paddy-considine/

https://ew.com/tv/house-of-the-dragon-matt-smith-olivia-cooke-emma-darcy/

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/game-of-thrones-prequel-house-of-the-dragon-cast-1234906227/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:16 pm

If it's dance then it's definitely worth watching. Hope the Chalk and Cheese scene gets televised.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:23 pm

Damn I miss this show, and the discussions it started.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:53 pm

GRRM recently signed a 5 year deal with HBO. There are five more series so far in development.

Nymeria project: This revolves around the warrior queen Nymeria, a revered ancestor of House Martell who founded of the kingdom of Dorne (she became so legendary in the realm that two characters bore her name in the original series — Sand Snake Nymeria Sand and Arya's direwolf). Her story is set roughly 1,000 years before the events in Game of Thrones, making it much older on the Westeros timeline than any of the other announced projects in the works (HBO shot a prequel pilot in 2019 set even further back during the Age of Heroes, but it never made it to series). The working title for the project is 10,000 Ships, a reference to Nymeria ordering all her ships to be burned after bringing her army from Essos to Dorne so there could be no turning back (Martin, a history buff, was likely inspired here by the legend that Hernán Cortés burned his 600 ships after arriving in the New World in 1519).

The Sea Snake: With a working title of 9 Voyages, this is from Rome creator Bruno Heller and follows Lord Corlys Velaryon, aka The Sea Snake, the Lord of the Tides and head of House Velaryon. The seafaring character also appears in the upcoming greenlit GoT prequel House of the Dragon, where he's played by British actor Steve Toussaint. In Martin's lore, Velaryon is the husband of Princess Rhaenys Targaryen (played by Eve Best in House of the Dragon). So this effort represents a potential spinoff of a character from a series that hasn't yet been shot. Also, given Toussaint's casting, The Sea Snake could represent the first GoT project with a person of color as the lead character.

Flea Bottom: This project is set in the notorious King's Landing slum of Flea Bottom – the maze of tight streets in the capital city where characters like Davos Seaworth and Gendry Baratheon were born. One imagines this having a bit of a Peaky Blinders-in-Westeros vibe; something exploring the lives of everyday citizens and the criminal underworld rather than focusing on powerful lords and ladies.

Dunk and Egg project: This is based on Martin's popular novellas (The Hedge Knight, The Sworn Sword, The Mystery Knight) that follow the adventures of the hedge knight Ser Duncan the Tall (Dunk) and his squire (Egg), who would later become King Aegon V Targaryen. The story takes place 90 years before the events of Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series. Fun fact: Egg's brother was Maester Aemon (Peter Vaughan) in GoT and there's a heartbreaking reference to the character when Aemon is on his deathbed in season five and says, in apparent delirium, "Egg, I dreamed that I was old."

Animated drama series: No details yet on the subject or style of this animated project, but an animated venture gives a couple of storytelling advantages: It could portray a lavish amount of spectacle beyond even GoT standards, and/or it could tell a story that spans a considerable stretch of time — much of Martin's previously published supplemental material is in an encyclopedic form that sketches out thousands of years of Westeros history, a breezy storytelling style that's far easier to portray onscreen using animation, where producers could quickly introduce new characters and settings and then rapidly move on without having to cast actors or build sets.

Keep in mind its likely not all of these will be made. The Age of Heroes spinoff went as far as getting the pilot shot before being cancelled. Also a Broadway play on the Harrenhal Tournament has been announced.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/game-of-thrones-play-in-the-works-for-broadway-will-revive-iconic-characters-exclusive
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNwwt25mheo
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:32 pm

keep it

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 24 200.gif?cid=85b9463d5zjjy7gh2n3xx23ehgclb7go9h12m2m3azshi7gx&rid=200
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:42 pm

Where is the dwarf.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:15 pm

M99 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNwwt25mheo

Looks good.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:18 pm

Hope it doesnt disappoint. Day 1
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:23 pm

Day: will wait for the entire season out before deciding. Unless GL goes crazy and I feel like I need to be part of the weekly conversations Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:25 pm

Day 1 or whenever I figure out how to watch here since there is no hbo
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:34 pm

Looks amazing Shocked
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:18 pm

well, I guess they paid a lot for the CGI dragon models already so .. use them a bit longer eh

this is going to be a right pile of trash

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:15 pm

No D&D, completed source material, a fantastic storyline that is being adapted, great actors, Miguel Sapochnik and Ramin Djawadi returning, all signs point to the series being good. Feel like a lot of people are being skeptical just for the sake of being skeptical.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:34 am

always thought matt smith looked like a product of incest, guess the show runners agree
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:57 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Day: will wait for the entire season out before deciding. Unless GL goes crazy and I feel like I need to be part of the weekly conversations Laughing

This basically.

Day: FOMO
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu May 05, 2022 4:36 pm

https://youtu.be/Wg86eQkdudI

Woww, what a „teaser“ trailer! So freakin‘ excited for this, the locations, the music, the atmosphere is looking amazing bounce
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri May 06, 2022 4:31 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:https://youtu.be/Wg86eQkdudI

Woww, what a „teaser“ trailer! So freakin‘ excited for this, the locations, the music, the atmosphere is looking amazing bounce

Looks amazing, looking forward to it. I basically forget that it exists until these teasers pop up and remind me that it looks epic.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri May 06, 2022 5:50 pm

i don't know... i feel like this, or any prequel or sequel for that manner, will forever loom in the shadow of the glory days of Game of Thrones

with that said, i'll see how the reviews and ratings go
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri May 06, 2022 7:05 pm

Hope it's better than last season of got Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri May 06, 2022 9:04 pm

Hyped but gonna place my expectations real low. Trailer looks bomb though.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DotnJ7tTA34
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:38 pm

Looks great tbh. Pumped they're doing it right
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:59 pm

M99 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DotnJ7tTA34

My expectations were low considering I don‘t like prequels of pretty much anything, but this looks so freakin’ good… my expectations now are through the roof.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:30 am

I just binge watched 5 sessons of GOT, damn this show was good.

Was it season 7 where it went downhill? Season 6 is still prime shit, I'm around where Snow will come back to life.

Also Stannis keeps getting mentioned as the greatest military commander in Westeros but he keeps getting rekt. First by Tyrion and then Ramsay ffs. I guess from past glory, this is as if like you only watched Messi last season and think he's s moderately well off man's Ben Arfa.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next