BarrileteCosmico
Bellabong
Jonathan28
LeVersacci
RealGunner
40 posters

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* Empty GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:08 pm

NO GAME OF THRONES EPISODE DISCUSSION TILL THEY GET RELEASED ON TV AS PER NORMAL

If you have seen the leaked episodes. Then don't bother coming to this thread till TV is up to date with what you have seen via leaked. Not even if you want to discuss 1 episode which aired on TV. The reason being that you already know what happened in the 2nd episode and will 80% spoil it unintentionally.

So please, watch it like normal instead of some 420p stream via torrents.

And this is a serious warning resulting as high as 75% off for anyone spoiling.

Normal Rules:

Part 1: http://www.goallegacy.net/t123-game-of-thrones
Part 2: http://www.goallegacy.net/t30877-game-of-thrones-part-2
Part 3: http://www.goallegacy.net/t35308-game-of-thrones-part-3-no-book-talk-read-the-rules
Part 4: http://www.goallegacy.net/t35746-game-of-thrones-part-4-no-book-talk-read-the-rules

Updated Rules for this thread for all the Book readers

- No Book talk at all
- No hints
- No talking in future tense.
- Talk about the episode and leave it there
- NO speculation
- No talk in differences between the book and the show

Thank you

Last edited by RealGunner on Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:08 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I'm going with Tom on this one, i'll be watching episodes as they come on a weekly basis
Same.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 5 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:21 pm

Tbh, it's not posters on GL that you should be worried about spoiling the episodes for you, the whole entire internet is going to be a minefield.

There will be gifs of the episodes, references to them on every website, Twitter, Reddit, 4chan, Tumblr, Facebook and Youtube will be full of discussion about them etc.

I respect those who are going to avoid the leaks and watch the show on a weekly basis, but I'm afraid that there's no way that this ends well for you, because unless you cut yourselves off from the internet entirely, you are going to get spoiled.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Nah, most won't watch the leaked episodes tbh. Most people I know watch it on TV anyways(either US tv or UK).

Only the desperate kind will watch the leaked episodes for whatever reasons. And judging by the last few years, people don't actually spoil the tv episodes till after few days out of respect.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:50 pm

It still needs to get sent out to 3rd parties for dubbing, subtitling, age rating etc.

Funny coincidence though, HBO does an expose on Scientology and GoT gets massively leaked.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:There will be gifs of the episodes, references to them on every website, Twitter, Reddit, 4chan, Tumblr, Facebook and Youtube will be full of discussion about them etc.
That's why i'm avoiding sites like reddit. I don't have a twitter :pandev: don't visit 4chan, tumblr etc.

It's gonna be 4 weeks of paraonia though lmao
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:56 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:There's rumours that leakers have the entire season and that they'll post every episode up online soon, if that's the case then I'm diving in and binging them later today, because spoilers are going to be everywhere soon.
Nah, they gave the first 4 episodes out to reviewers a month ago for early reviews. A careless reviewer probably got hacked and here we are.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:20 pm

I already regret watching the 1st two episodes and stopped right there, seriously if you are thinking about watching them then DON'T.

2 more weeks to wait just because I couldn't be patient enough, I ain't waiting for a month if I watch all 4.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Unbelievable urban smh
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:00 pm

I have decided to watch the episodes weekly but around Friday/Saturday because I get a shitload of work on Sunday and the exams are nearing so it's not gonna get any easier. Rest assured, I will discuss the episodes in this thread after they finish airing on HBO.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:53 pm

Yeah, I think I'm gonna chance it and try to watch it weekly. It'll be higher quality and I think the vast majority of people won't torrent it so the spoilers should be avoidable. Plus, if I watch everything now I'd have to wait a month for new episodes. If it were the last four episodes of the season then it might be a different story.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:18 pm

On the leaked episodes...

Spoiler:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:09 pm

Art Morte wrote:On the leaked episodes...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:47 pm

@Phritz @Art Morte

Spoiler:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:50 pm

If you have seen the leaked episodes. Then don't bother coming to this thread till TV is up to date with what you have seen via leaked. Not even if you want to discuss 1 episode which aired on TV. The reason being that you already know what happened in the 2nd episode and will 80% spoil it unintentionally.

this rule is dumb RG. After episode 1 airs, it should be up for discussion by anyone. There's not going to be unintentional spoilers. Heck I watched all 4, but I'm still gonna rewatch every episode in perfect quality as they air and gonna just discuss what I saw in that episode.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Don't call me James wrote:

this rule is dumb RG. After episode 1 airs, it should be up for discussion by anyone. There's not going to be unintentional spoilers. Heck I watched all 4, but I'm still gonna rewatch every episode in perfect quality as they air and gonna just discuss what I saw in that episode.

It's not dumb specially for this reason alone. You WILL unintentionally say something which will be related to the next episode you have seen but others haven't. And I know this because I have edited your posts for the last 2 years in this thread.

The only way around this is that you post in spoiler tags, and I will read it and remove the tags if it's safe enough.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:04 pm

Yep, agreed with RG. It happened last season but with certain people who read the books coming in and saying "Wow, i wonder who really killed Joffrey? My bet is on X"
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:08 pm

Agreed with McAgger, though these rules should still apply for those who've seen the episodes and/or read the books. DBAA.

RealGunner wrote:- No hints
- No talking in future tense.
- Talk about the episode and leave it there
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:23 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Yep, agreed with RG. It happened last season but with certain people who read the books coming in and saying "Wow, i wonder who really killed Joffrey? My bet is on X"
Count me in. There should not be any episode talk outside spoilers till the 4th one is out.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:24 pm

Luckily many won't dl the 4 episodes cause they're not 720+ & / or they don't want to wait a month for episode 5.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:25 pm

Why would you be so desperate to watch all 4 and wait for ANOTHER month for a new ep? specially after waiting 9 months lmao

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:03 pm

it's like drugs bruh, I'm a hardcore junky. I couldn't live with myself for the next 4 weeks knowing it was already out and i didn't watch it.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:16 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Yep, agreed with RG. It happened last season but with certain people who read the books coming in and saying "Wow, i wonder who really killed Joffrey? My bet is on X"

I remember that bullshit. I'm with RG on this one.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:32 pm

"I bet it was Littlefinger with Lady Olenna together"

lol
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:04 am

You waited 9 months, you think an extra 4 weeks will be a lot after a massive binge.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 43 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next