rincon
Kaladin
Glory
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
38 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Yeah all they need at this point is for Davos to smuggle Arya and Varys in. Varys to follow the underground tunnels. And then for Arya to do her thing.

Luckily D&D won't do that Smile

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 Empty Re: GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 03, 2019 7:19 pm

Honestly can’t get hyped about this everyone against Cersei storyline. Didn’t we already see this last season? Blegh.

But I should give them the benefit of the doubt I guess, they always end a season on a high.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 03, 2019 7:32 pm

You would think there will be some big twist coming in. But with 3 episodes left...is there time?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 03, 2019 7:54 pm

RealGunner wrote:You would think there will be some big twist coming in. But with 3 episodes left...is there time?

Yes there is guaranteed to be one. The third "holy shit" moment GRRM told them that is yet to happen in the books. First was Shireen burning, second was Hold The Door. They said there are three.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri May 03, 2019 7:58 pm

Cersei burning KL?
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri May 03, 2019 8:01 pm

What if the 3rd "holy shit" moment already happened in Arya killing the NK?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 03, 2019 8:02 pm

rincon wrote:Cersei burning KL?

Won't be that big of a moment since she already did something similar.

M99 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:You would think there will be some big twist coming in. But with 3 episodes left...is there time?

Yes there is guaranteed to be one. The third "holy shit" moment GRRM told them that is yet to happen in the books. First was Shireen burning, second was Hold The Door. They said there are three.

Hmm i wonder if it's related to her plan for Daenerys afterall?

maybe Euron has the dragon binding horn?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 03, 2019 8:02 pm

Doc wrote:What if the 3rd "holy shit" moment already happened in Arya killing the NK?

good point hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri May 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Bronn killing Tyrion
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri May 03, 2019 8:14 pm

Wait, what about Cersei burning the sept and wiping everyone out?

That was as "holy shit" as it gets.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 03, 2019 8:42 pm

Based on Inside The Episodes, it really sounded like Arya killing Night King and Sept explosion were D&D originals. After Hold The Door, they straight up said "George told us" and the third one is at the "very end" I have my suspicions about what it is.

Also worth noting Night King is also a show creation. The Others may very well have a leader in the books, we have not got far enough but it won't at least be the Night's King of ASOIAF lore, that is confirmed.

I don't think it will be Bronn killing Tyrion because of his antagonistic relationship with Cersei in the books.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri May 03, 2019 9:44 pm

I read that D&D said that they will be really drunk after the finale and staying well away from the internet.

Wonder what they meant by that?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 03, 2019 9:53 pm

RealGunner wrote:I read that D&D said that they will be really drunk after the finale and staying well away from the internet.

Wonder what they meant by that?

They're probably having a party. And the internet is hardly ever a good time for artists.

I'd hate reading anything on there.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri May 03, 2019 10:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Doc wrote:What if the 3rd "holy shit" moment already happened in Arya killing the NK?

good point hmm
the Arya decision was from 3 years ago whereas the holy shit reveal was 6 years ago, so it's not that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat May 04, 2019 8:36 am

GAME OF THRONES - PART 9 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 11 0gjub75zq1w21
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 04, 2019 6:29 pm

This is obviously hyperbolic, but I agree with most of it

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/3/18528437/game-of-thrones-got-season-8-jon-snow-hero-westeros-daenerys-bad-leadership-dragons

If GOT were consistent there's no way Jon would make it past the ending alive.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 06, 2019 2:01 am

Episode just arrived.

74 minutes hmm

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 06, 2019 2:01 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:This is obviously hyperbolic, but I agree with most of it

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/3/18528437/game-of-thrones-got-season-8-jon-snow-hero-westeros-daenerys-bad-leadership-dragons

If GOT were consistent there's no way Jon would make it past the ending alive.

Technically hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 06, 2019 2:25 am

Mad queen incoming hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 06, 2019 3:10 am

That ship stuff was epic but short.

R.I.P to my boy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 06, 2019 3:25 am

God David Nutter has really stepped up this season. He's delivered two incredible episodes for real.

Every interaction in his episodes are so crips and there's emotions.

Seeing ghost for the last time broke me, especially after my own dog got put down this week.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon May 06, 2019 3:25 am

Spoiler:
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 06, 2019 3:33 am

McLewis wrote:
Spoiler:

I think the Parlay obvious. Dany has gone off the deep rails really. The dramatic music when she saw how adored Jon was made her snap.

Her advisers were scrambling to find out how to save additional lives, because she wanted to burn the whole city down. I'm not sure if Tyrion actually believed Cersei would do it. He was just desperate as all hell to not have his entire time spent with Dany be for nothing.

Tyrion has to realise what she's become now. I guess Varys has already spread the word now. And the last dragon will either die or be warged by Bran next episode, so Dany seems done.

She wasn't in the preview for next episode either from what I could tell.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 06, 2019 3:48 am

Very tight episode. Best of the season yet.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon May 06, 2019 4:05 am

I assume Tyrion spilling the beans about the baby is going to be a great move for their side even it was intentional or not
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 06, 2019 4:21 am

Euron didn't seem to react though. He doesn't seem to be putting 1 and 1 together.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next