VanDeezNuts
Doc
sportsczy
Mr Nick09
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Move on from Ramos

Ramos last season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Ramos last season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Ramos last season? - Page 2 Vote_lcap62%Ramos last season? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

Ramos last season? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ramos last season?

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 27, 2019 9:44 pm

We havent signed any of hazard Mbappe or pogba chill b

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 27, 2019 11:08 pm

Perez just confirmed Ramos met with him and asked for a transfer because he has an offer from China, this is true it seems.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 27, 2019 11:59 pm

Meh why should ramos get a raise? He does nothing but make mistakes and doesn't want to be called out for it, he can't lead for shit same thing with cr, scoring goals doesn't you wc/team player/leader, first thing he did in cr absence was to take pens like a moron, when he knows his teammates and team are under pressure for goals, yet he wants 5 mins of fame for chip goals cause he was meme for that bad pen in the CL semi, he still can't get over that moment, he always cared about scoring goals even though he a failed forward and he is overrated as a defender Flo needs to man up and sell this joker, been shit just like marcelo but keeps getting free pass these stupid reason that has nothing to do with football why care what the fans think when they don't know shit?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 28, 2019 7:17 am

Uncle Flo wrote:Agents use journalists to tell lies. It is not normal for a sports director in a newspaper to say that we deceived Ramos by saying that Bale earns less than what is reported. Right now the highest contract at Real Madrid is that of Sergio Ramos! The highest earner is Ramos. Before it was Cristiano. At the time of the Galacticos they earned more or less the same. We now follow a scale. There has to be equilibrium and everyone must be content in their pay bracket. The one who earns the most is on merit. Ramos deserves it and I’m delighted, he’s the captain, he’s a great player.

Bill, I know you have to defend your son but Uncle Perez just made you out to be a liar whose pants is constantly on fire.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2019 11:00 am

According to El Pais, the offer from China is 35 millions net per year, for 3 seasons

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Tue May 28, 2019 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 28, 2019 11:00 am

Doc , read the whole interview. Perez is essentially saying that most of what media and agents have been feeding us is BS. I know you like to make it personal to my countryman, but was it him or his agent brother?

I still think this is all about money, if club is going to sign and pay Pogba or Hazard or Mbappe, double what Ramos is getting, he will want an increase. I don’t think for a moment he would ever consider going to China!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2019 11:08 am

futbol_bill wrote:Doc , read the whole interview. Perez is essentially saying that most of what media and agents have been feeding us is BS. I know you like to make it personal to my countryman, but was it him or his agent brother?

I still think this is all about money, if club is going to sign and pay Pogba or Hazard or Mbappe, double what Ramos is getting, he will want an increase. I don’t think for a moment he would ever consider going to China!!
I dont know if you were listening live, but Perez talked about agents to the press as a general comment to feed their agenda, but then he was directly referring to Bale's wages. He was saying that Agents (aka Rene Ramos) lied to big publication (aka Marca) about Bale's wages being 17 mil. he said it's not true and Ramos with 12 mil is the biggest contract in the squad. He did not want to say how much Bale was making (i think it's the same), he just kept repeating that Ramos has a highest contract.

He also said that when CR was at the club, he was the highest paid, now it's Ramos and if he signs Maradona, he would be the highest paid.

I dont think Perez has any interest in increasing Ramos' contract. It's being reported in Spain that Ramos has financial issues through a company he owns, and this is why this offer from China is appealing, a bit like Iniesta.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 28, 2019 12:38 pm

Nick, Ramos is actually quite an entrepreneur. He has several companies. Whether one of them has some current problems, I don’t know, but I do know generally he has been very successful.

A move to China may be a consideration when he gives to semi retirement aka Raul, Xavi, Iniesta, but not realistic now. He not only is captain and leading player on R. Madrid but also Selección. He is essential for next WC let alone upcoming Euros. He has a good 3-4 years ahead.

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 28, 2019 1:23 pm

This is the article https://www.elconfidencial.com/empresas/2019-05-14/sergio-ramos-negocia-fondos-buitres-salvar-embargo-banco-santander_1999054/

Describing a 35 million debt he is trying to manage. I don't really care, but it just makes sense at this point of his career that the main motivation is money. iniesta invested and lost a lot of money in the wine business and decided to go to Japan to make money lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 28, 2019 8:26 pm

Bill get your mans
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue May 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Countryman? That's your son lol. Also, I have not a single issue with Spaniards, just have a love/hate relationship with Ramos.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Tue May 28, 2019 8:54 pm

Son ?? My son is 10 years older than Ramos. More likely I could be his abuelo.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu May 30, 2019 3:51 pm

Press conference for Sergio Ramos announced later today

Wonder what its about now
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 30, 2019 4:27 pm

Apparently will announce that he'll stay

Perez called his bluff. Made it so that Ramos can't deny he brought an offer to Perez. If there is one thing Perez is good at it's handling the big egos. Let Ronaldo leave and said he'll allow Ramos to leave.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 30, 2019 4:30 pm

It makes sense. Would set a dangerous precedent to allow pretty much any player to complain enough to be let go for free.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 30, 2019 4:36 pm

It's not even about that tbh. It's about not getting bullied by the big players when they feel like they need a rise. He's shot down both Ronaldo and Ramos so many times. In the end Ronaldo got fed up and left. Ramos is in thr same boat. Same message conveyed, if Ramos wants to leave bring a club that can pay the sum the club has valued the player at and he can leave
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2019 4:54 pm

End of drama, he announced he wants to finish his contract. What a melt
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu May 30, 2019 4:57 pm

It kind of is though. That is basically what I just said. The club cannot afford being bullied by players into letting them go for free.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 30, 2019 4:57 pm

In the end Perez won another battle. Hopefully no more muy triste moments from anyone in the squad. Perez was clever announcing to the media that Ramos' camp had brought an offer to the table. Triggered a press conference just to announce he'll stay rofl
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2019 5:08 pm

Perez did not announce it to the press though.

First Ramos camp leaked it to Chiringuito

Then Perez said it was true the day after when he had an interview on Onda Cero

But this is a win for Perez I guess
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 30, 2019 6:00 pm

Typical thing players do when they want a contract improvement. Never seen Perez confirm it like he did with Ramos. Masterful from the presi. Got Ramos going full damage control mode Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2019 6:02 pm

There is no damage control though it was leaked Ramos had an offer for 35 mil net. If anything the conversation in Spain has been that everyone understands Ramos would want to go for that money, he won every in Madrid.

It's good that things are cleared up so there is no speculation
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu May 30, 2019 6:18 pm

No way Ramos goes to freeking China when he's still at the top of his game and has a chance to win Balon d'or without Ronaldo blocking him. He was clearly angling for a new contract and Perez publicly called his bluff.

And within 72 hours the whole matter was cleared up and no new contract for Ramos. I knew the China rumours weren't serious enough for him to consider it hence this abrupt press conference that was only announced this morning to "clear up the false rumours"

Ronaldo went the muy triste route, Ramos the United/China. Unlike then, this time he has no leverage. He is 33yo, at some point in the next 2 seasons we will have to move on from him anyways. He knew it, Perez knew it.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu May 30, 2019 6:27 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:There is no damage control though it was leaked Ramos had an offer for 35 mil net. If anything the conversation in Spain has been that everyone understands Ramos would want to go for that money, he won every in Madrid.

It's good that things are cleared up so there is no speculation

The timing of the interview right after makes it quite clear that it is certainly a damage control move inorder to save face among madridistas.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 30, 2019 8:39 pm

Yeah, Perez won this battle nicely. Ramos over played his hand and it didn't work out for him, it happens. Glad he'll still be here though since, as much as I hate (and love) him, he is still a sometimes really good CB and just as importantly, a very experienced CB in La Liga and Europe and that isn't easy to replace.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu May 30, 2019 9:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:No way Ramos goes to freeking China when he's still at the top of his game and has a chance to win Balon d'or without Ronaldo blocking him. He was clearly angling for a new contract and Perez publicly called his bluff.

And within 72 hours the whole matter was cleared up and no new contract for Ramos. I knew the China rumours weren't serious enough for him to consider it hence this abrupt press conference that was only announced this morning to "clear up the false rumours"

Ronaldo went the muy triste route, Ramos the United/China. Unlike then, this time he has no leverage. He is 33yo, at some point in the next 2 seasons we will have to move on from him anyways. He knew it, Perez knew it.
you understand there are not rumours here right?

He factually met with Perez with his brother Rene and a lawyer and said they had an offer for a lot of money but the Chinese team couldnt pay for a transfer.

These are facts at this point not rumours.

The rumours are about him leaving Madrid this summer or not because the conversation shifted to, will he stay or will he go? He made a conference because he wanted that to stop, which is nice.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next