Hapless_Hans
VanDeezNuts
halamadrid2
20 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Real Betis v Real Madrid - Page 9 Empty Re: Real Betis v Real Madrid

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:39 pm

Doc what you are saying is rubbish higuain is the goalscorer to ever live according to you guys but he will be remembered as a choker, Moraga better than Benz deserve to start flop at both elite clubs he went to, all you guys can do is push narratives and talk shit, that isco can be bang average but the narrative is how bad the coach or the players are worse than him, or the tactics, it's never because isco is average, but you guys have the nerve to single out better players than him and shit on them to cover for isco is not a guess its facts.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:42 pm

Mamad wrote:It's 10 minutes of him basically making the forwards one on one with keeper. and i have actually watched him every single game for many years now.

He is one of the best at dribbling and holding the ball. great passer and very good shooter and scorer.

the flaw in his game is that sometimes he holds the ball too much. but then again every player has flaws.

You know what fair enough if that how you feel, you seem more genuine than the rest so let's agree to disagree, all I'm saying is if the next manager drops isco for the hundredth time or if he end up as a bench warmer at his next club, will he be at fault or is it everybody else is fault but him.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:49 pm

Isco barely runs at all this season especially under Solari, he is clearly sulking and not trying his hardest but of course it's no big deal or barely noticeable , this why it's hard to take opinions on this forum seriously replace isco with james, all you gonna hear he is disrespecting the club and fan base, your not bigger than the club nitpicking him over and over, yet when it's isco every wants to pretend they can't see it, then wtf do you guys see when your trashing everybody else?

Again where dem elite stats.

Lastly said it before and I will say it again what asensio said earlier in the season was clearly something he and isco thought, they're play their own game and when the team loses its always benzema and bale fault, that a cowards outlook wanna hog the ball take bad shots, try to create for each other ahead of the team and take non of the blame and I have seen plenty of real Madrid fan agree with it. Yet I'm 1000% sure if a young Benz said those same fans would call me a coward and he has a small mentality, a lot of you guys are full of it.

Last edited by chad4401 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:53 pm

Well everybody else treated him fairly. but Solari is keen to not play him forever. it is not tactical.

this is a lose lose situation. we know there is 90% chance that solari will get replaced at the end of season. i don't want to see one of our most talented players being destroyed by someone who himself will be gone.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:03 pm

Mamad wrote:Well everybody else treated him fairly. but Solari is keen to not play him forever. it is not tactical.

this is a lose lose situation. we know there is 90% chance that solari will get replaced at the end of season. i don't want to see one of our most talented players being destroyed by someone who himself will be gone.

How is Solari treating him unfairly? Why does isco have to play regardless of form when he is not that caliber of a player (imo) ? he is a luxury player and that ok, I have seen James out perform isco easily scored goals, get assists and still get dropped, for literally no reason he actually had a legit case to be upset.

what does isco has to be upset about really? Solari was in his rights to drop isco and asensio, you guys know I have been saying that since the season started, and I'm clearly not hating on either of them its just the truth, they don't deserve to start cause they are not team players, they want to run the team and take non of the blame, if that the case so why play isco?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:42 pm

If solari is such a bad coach then why didn't he drop bale and benzema instead of isco and asensio? Everybody loves blaming them for everything and isco(asensio) are always great, why does the team plays better and quicker when isco is on the bench and why did the team start struggling again when he and asensio gets minutes or starts?

All I'm seeing is excuse making for isco that never once been offered to players who actually did something, as I said before let Lv been starter and solari was dropping him like isco, everybody would be all for it cause everyone decided that Lucas is scapegoat material, doesn't matter if dropping him was good or bad for the team, yet every time isco get dropped the team improves significantly that been the case of his Madrid career no one cares, he doesn't deserve anything cause he hasn't improved from the player Carlo dropped.

the natural 10 argument is bs, because the whole reason the team switched from 4231 to 433 was to drop isco in the first place and everyone conveniently pretend that not what happened, I have also remembered a lot you guys wanting other managers than solari fired for benching isco as well, all of this is nothing but narrative, every time he flops when it's the season h is gonna flourish Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:54 pm

Mamad wrote:Isco, on form, is absolutely world class.

one of the reasons why i compared his career so far to guti. i can't count how many madrid fans i've heard say things like "guti on form is world class", that's all fine and dandy, but how many times do we see guti in form in a year. that term 'elite' imo is being used very loosely. first of all, isco isn't consistent enough, and secondly he hasn't had that kind of standout game in a boss match, where he was the undisputed star. well, he had it against roma and italy i guess, but we know how crap those sides where. he has talent yes (very talented) but elite, imo , no, or at least not yet
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:01 am

Freeza wrote:I wouldn't give anyone credit for signing a trash player like Khedira. There's a reason we started dominating the CL once he was benched and gone.

i thought khedira was good for his role, but i know madrid, we get mad when our defensive midfielders can't do rabonas or make xabi-like passes. none of our ucl losses where the fault of khedira. and @futbolbill, i preferred keeping di maria over ozil aka mr gets tired after 55 mins of the game. di maria was very good even at rw (he had some headless chicken games), but he was a better right winger than bale.

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:30 am

I wasn't a big fan of Khedira. His tireless, physical presence made him look bright in certain games, but he hardly ever stood out in any other way. I don't think anyone expected him to do la roulettes or elasticos, but he never gave me a reason to believe that his basic abilities were anything but average. At best, he was solid and kept his engine going when even our more laidback players were seemingly running on fumes. Players like him have their uses, but he didn't seem like an ideal fit for RM.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:00 am

Swear every time Tito compares Guti to Isco, I feel an unbridled rage in my soul.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:36 am

titosantill wrote:
Mamad wrote:Isco, on form, is absolutely world class.

one of the reasons why i compared his career so far to guti. i can't count how many madrid fans i've heard say things like "guti on form is world class", that's all fine and dandy, but how many times do we see guti in form in a year. that term 'elite' imo is being used very loosely. first of all, isco isn't consistent enough, and secondly he hasn't had that kind of standout game in a boss match, where he was the undisputed star. well, he had it against roma and italy i guess, but we know how crap those sides where. he has talent yes (very talented) but elite, imo , no, or at least not yet

Isco in no way is as inconsistent as Guti was.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:19 pm

Thimmy wrote:I wasn't a big fan of Khedira. His tireless, physical presence made him look bright in certain games, but he hardly ever stood out in any other way. I don't think anyone expected him to do la roulettes or elasticos, but he never gave me a reason to believe that his basic abilities were anything but average. At best, he was solid and kept his engine going when even our more laidback players were seemingly running on fumes. Players like him have their uses, but he didn't seem like an ideal fit for RM.

wasn't that something similar said about makelele? florentino

“We will not miss Makélélé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and 90% of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn’t a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélélé to be forgotten.”

whether we like it or not, especially at a club like madrid, where fullbacks and center backs sometimes think they are attackers a destroyer is necessary. the trio of di maria xabi and modric working is a rare kind of occurrence that worked cos of their workrate. its why i never liked the kroos modric james isco midfield its too soft. sometimes a dennis rodman who only plays defense and rebounds is cool
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:30 pm

guti and isco have certain similarities, both really talented, not able to cement a starting spot on the squad and maybe as a result of that have been used in multiple positions. guti was an attacking mid, who was used as a CF and then as a central midfielder and the few times he played for spain as a left winger. my issue is not with isco's quality, and maybe a coach who understands him can one day get the best out of him. but we're acting as if its crime that he's being benched, i mean the dude isn't cristiano, and he's pretty much been on the bench except for his first 6 weeks at madrid.

its just my 2 cents, but there's more to that situation between him and solari if guys like cristo are getting the nod before him, it could be attitude in training, which we have no insight to or something said....my point though is, he isn't cristiano or zidane that everyone should be up in arms about him being benched. if he wants to start, when he gets the chance make solari have no choice but to start you, by performing, its that simple

titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:47 pm

titosantill wrote:
Thimmy wrote:I wasn't a big fan of Khedira. His tireless, physical presence made him look bright in certain games, but he hardly ever stood out in any other way. I don't think anyone expected him to do la roulettes or elasticos, but he never gave me a reason to believe that his basic abilities were anything but average. At best, he was solid and kept his engine going when even our more laidback players were seemingly running on fumes. Players like him have their uses, but he didn't seem like an ideal fit for RM.

wasn't that something similar said about makelele? florentino

“We will not miss Makélélé. His technique is average, he lacks the speed and skill to take the ball past opponents, and 90% of his distribution either goes backwards or sideways. He wasn’t a header of the ball and he rarely passed the ball more than three metres. Younger players will arrive who will cause Makélélé to be forgotten.”

whether we like it or not, especially at a club like madrid, where fullbacks and center backs sometimes think they are attackers a destroyer is necessary. the trio of di maria xabi and modric working is a rare kind of occurrence that worked cos of their workrate. its why i never liked the kroos modric james isco midfield its too soft. sometimes a dennis rodman who only plays defense and rebounds is cool

I never agreed when Florentino said it, and I'm a bit sceptical as to whether or not he actually meant what he said. Flo is a businessman, not a talent scout or tactician. Makélélé had much more pace and agressiveness than Khedira's ever had, and although he was not a daring passer of the ball, I don't think anyone had any issues with him keeping it clean and simple, so long as he excelled at sweeping up the ball and redistributing possession. Between Khedira and Makélélé, there's absolutely no doubt who was the better player for us.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:55 pm

titosantill wrote:guti and isco have certain similarities, both really talented, not able to cement a starting spot on the squad and maybe as a result of that have been used in multiple positions. guti was an attacking mid, who was used as a CF and then as a central midfielder and the few times he played for spain as a left winger. my issue is not with isco's quality, and maybe a coach who understands him can one day get the best out of him. but we're acting as if its crime that he's being benched, i mean the dude isn't cristiano, and he's pretty much been on the bench except for his first 6 weeks at madrid.

its just my 2 cents, but there's more to that situation between him and solari if guys like cristo are getting the nod before him, it could be attitude in training, which we have no insight to or something said....my point though is, he isn't cristiano or zidane that everyone should be up in arms about him being benched. if he wants to start, when he gets the chance make solari have no choice but to start you, by performing, its that simple

I think it was pretty clear that Guti's "issue" was his attitude. From his own point of view, I wouldn't be surprised if that was simply a deeply rooted part of his personality. Guti never seemed to mind being benched, and he never showed in his performances that he was willing to go an extra mile to win. I can't, with a large degree of certainty, say that Isco is or has shown a similar, carefree attitude. Even this season, there have been games where his work rate has been more than adequate, but his end product has been poor.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:19 pm

Isco is so trash marca has run campaign against any players that isco can't beat out for minutes or harass managers every press conference, when they give isco minutes and he flops blame everyone else, I'm pretty sure marca made around a million articles to garner some support for this flop, but what about the polls? The ones used to shame players and managers, where is isco is the best midfielder poll? Are they afraid of fans voting isco is shit instead? Since they seem to be whistling and booing him more nowadays, instead of fake applauding like they usually do Laughing.

Reading posts on here are the same as marca articles isco is the best player on the squad based on nothing, read any marca articles since Solari took over not one can point to anything that makes isco the best or deserves to start, they just say he is cause they know like fans on here know, they talked a lot of shit and put down countless players, just not to call him a flop which he is and everybody on here can pretend he isn't and even call him elite, end of day he is one of the biggest flops to wear a real madrid jersey in quite some time.

I bet the only reason isco hasn't left the club already cause he knows no other elite club and their media, will protect him and cuddle him like real Madrid does, no so called elite player would be content with wasting 6 season as a bench warmer, kova bailed out and went to prove himself after a couple seasons on the bench, but freaking isco is cool with it cause better than everyone based on nothing such a flop.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9