Cruijf
Socur Toxanarosa
Doc
Hapless_Hans
Valkyrja
58 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:45 pm

She got "anally raped" by him, but "he was a good guy, except for that 1%" scratch Gonna have to wait for an English article on it Laughing

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation and general denunciation thread

Post by zigra Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:49 pm

Thimmy wrote:She got "anally raped" by him, but "he was a good guy, except for that 1%" scratch Gonna have to wait for an English article on it Laughing

"He insisted, Mayorga says, that he was a "good guy" except for the "one percent.""

HE says he's the good guy except for the 1%
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:53 pm

Anally raped, probably mistaken gender.  rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:20 pm

zigra wrote:
Thimmy wrote:She got "anally raped" by him, but "he was a good guy, except for that 1%" scratch Gonna have to wait for an English article on it Laughing

"He insisted, Mayorga says, that he was a "good guy" except for the "one percent.""

HE says he's the good guy except for the 1%

Before that, it was "the 99% thing". Yeah, I'd rather read a more telligible article. And I did.

Apparently, she and her friends joined up with him, his cousin and his brother in law after reluctantly talking to him in a night club about meeting him somewhere else. She ended up giving him her phone number, and that's how he contacted her. There was a jacuzzi in Ronaldo's hotel apartment, and some of them decided to get into it. Ronaldo apparently offered her bathing trunks, so that she could get into the Jacuzzi as well. It was allegedly while she was putting on these trunks, that he violently entered the room where she was changing, grabbed her and pulled her into a bedroom, and proceeded to rape her anally.

She reported it to the police the following day, without mentioning who the accused was. She claims that, when she mentioned his name, she was immediately connected to, and assisted by an elaborate range of lawyers. And then, there's talk about documents quoting Ronaldo and his lawyers, where he allegedly mentions that she said "No" and "stop" several times, but "still made herself accessible". She's lost her job and has been suffering from depression since the incident took place, back in 2009.

If the documents exist, then he might actually be in trouble.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:37 pm

harmonica, if given chance, which social media account of messi would u prefer to handle? can only choose 1.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:54 pm

I need chance to prefer something? Probably Twitter. Don't really care though as I don't follow Messi as a person, but an eight wonder of the world, in football pitch.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:15 pm

looks like a re run of the mike tyson case tbh.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:24 pm

Except other one lost his prime, and other one faked his prime.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Harmonica wrote:Anally raped, probably mistaken gender.  rofl

@Realgunner

Do we really allow these kinda posts?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:51 pm

why cant you all let me retire in peace ffs
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:52 pm

can you stop making posts like these? it would be greatly appreciated

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Freeza wrote:

@Realgunner

Do we really allow these kinda posts?
yes. rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:54 pm

So this all happened back in 2009, right when Madrid signed him, but it only became public nearly 10 years later after he was no longer a Madrid player?

#MadridOwnsTheWorld
#Illuminati
#HarmonicaWasRightAllAlong
#ImBored
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:54 pm

htg what is wrong with people these days. if people are offended by everything they read on the internet then maybe the internet is not for them. tbh is there anything that dont offend freeza. dude needs to chill out a bit imo.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:55 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:So this all happened back in 2009, right when Madrid signed him, but it only became public nearly 10 years later after he was no longer a Madrid player?

#MadridOwnsTheWorld
#Illuminati
#HarmonicaWasRightAllAlong
#ImBored
Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:55 pm

agreed tbf

with a name like freezer, he is always so hot headed

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:56 pm

RealGunner wrote:agreed tbf

with a name like freezer, he is always so hot headed

puns. lots of puns Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:16 pm

Unique wrote:htg what is wrong with people these days. if people are offended by everything they read on the internet then maybe the internet is not for them. tbh is there anything that dont offend freeza. dude needs to chill out a bit imo.

Sorry I don't like joking about someone being raped. And a poster throwing gay and trans slurs round.

Not hard not to do those two things really.

Would you really do any of those two things in real life?
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:htg what is wrong with people these days. if people are offended by everything they read on the internet then maybe the internet is not for them. tbh is there anything that dont offend freeza. dude needs to chill out a bit imo.

Sorry I don't like joking about someone being raped. And a poster throwing gay and trans slurs round.

man he was just having banter with people that has nothing to do with the case. also as of yet we dont know if ronaldo is guilty. it does seem strange that this would come out now after all these years but on the flip side you have to ask why ronaldo paid the women to say nothing if he did nothing. but we are back to the argument about women taking money to protect a rapist who could then go on to rape other women if it turns out to be true. not sure what this women does for a living that reporting a rape would impact her career.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:48 pm

Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

man he was just having banter with people that has nothing to do with the case. also as of yet we dont know if ronaldo is guilty. it does seem strange that this would come out now after all these years but on the flip side you have to ask why ronaldo paid the women to say nothing if he did nothing. but we are back to the argument about women taking money to protect a rapist who could then go on to rape other women if it turns out to be true. not sure what this women does for a living that reporting a rape would impact her career.

It's not about them protecting rapists, as I've said a 100 times.

It's about them not going through another traumatic experience when they aren't going to get justice.

I know you're coming from a place that wants to see rapists punished. But you never see these things from a nuanced position.

One of my close family members were assaulted were assaulted, and she went to the police. Then the police broke her anonymity and the guy went free because there wasn't enough evidence.
Then a few years later he showed up while she was babysitting me and he threatened to beat me up while she was with me. I was 6 year old, and still remember it so clearly.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:21 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:
Freeza wrote:

It's not about them protecting rapists, as I've said a 100 times.

It's about them not going through another traumatic experience when they aren't going to get justice.

I know you're coming from a place that wants to see rapists punished. But you never see these things from a nuanced position.

One of my close family members were assaulted were assaulted, and she went to the police. Then the police broke her anonymity and the guy went free because there wasn't enough evidence.
Then a few years later he showed up while she was babysitting me and he threatened to beat me up while she was with me. I was 6 year old, and still remember it so clearly.

this is why i think rapists should be treated like murderes and terrorists. lock them all up for life without parole. these people should never see the light of day again.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:03 am

I truly believe we live in a simulation and Jiopsi is definitely a robot
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:44 am

Myesyats wrote:I truly believe we live in a simulation and Jiopsi is definitely a robot

How come all robots on this forum are malfunctioning? hmm Where is MT, anyway? Haven't seen him around lately, and he's not even on the new FIFA, which is definitely cause for concern.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:19 am

Rape really ain't something to joke or use banter for, really is a horrific action one can do to another person. As for this Ronaldo case, well, good luck with that. Though if he were a Republican, he'll be alright.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:01 am

Doc wrote:Rape really ain't something to joke or use banter for, really is a horrific action one can do to another person. As for this Ronaldo case, well, good luck with that. Though if he were a Republican, he'll be alright.
I think he still has a condo at trump tower in NYC, he'll be just fine

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:54 am

Was it claimed he made a 300k payment to her for her silence? If so, that payment should be easy enough to investigate. If he did pay her, then it's going to start looking bad for CR. As in "why would you pay that kind of money to a one night stand?"
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next