Myesyats
Thimmy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 22 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by Harmonica Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:00 pm

rincon wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Tbh I don't usually care to argue about it with someone who hasn't played enough of them to understand the difference. I've learnt already that nobody in Internet changes their opinion because of anonymity, so why bother arguing? It's just a waste of time.
Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 22 GO5LkIJ

But with 10 second thinking comparing the engines, Creation Engine has superior dynamism, real time physics, in engine dialogue scenes, seemless 1st/3rd person gameplay, superior modding support... I mean who remembers empty paper npc's in W3, closed as fuck Novigrad, blinking scipted loot bodies, lv number based enemy scaling, no crime... and rakes, rakes everywhere, chests, cupboards, shelves... Fck me it's the best story I've played in an open world rpg, because it's a good adaptation of established book, but my god was the gameplay mediocre.

We simply value different things. I've played half of those games and the witcher and cyberpunk are much more enjoyable and memorable to me. From Bethesda games Fallout 3/NV left a much bigger impression on me than elders scrolls. Even Neverwinter nights 2 I liked more than Oblivion.

CDPR games have better characters, dialogue, graphics, narratives, and combat,  and in the end that's what I get more out of. Modding and more freedom is cool in Bethesda games, I like them too, but less than a compelling world, narrative, and characters.
Witcher 3 has great story, narrative like I said. And the main characters are well established, being developed in books and 2 games prior. But that's it, dialogue isn't anything special. And graphics aren't either, Starfield blows Cyberpunk out of the water in some scenes, and some it doesn't. CDPR is more geared on storytelling and that's is shown in pre-rendered dialogue scenes. But what you gain in story telling, you lose in gameplay, immersion and modding support. Something dynamic and random like this could never happen in CDPR game cutscene.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Starfield/comments/17ayrsi/you_saved_me_life/

For gamers the gameplay is always the most important part of the experience, then comes everything else.

Last edited by Harmonica on Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 22 Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by Pedram Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:02 pm

Harmonica wrote:I always  Rolling Eyes  when someone does loaded comparisons for the meme-generation. Look I can make one too

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 22 Hle8DQB

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) - Page 22 ZH0Hcb4

You think you are so edgy but you just sound lame tbh
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:03 pm

Thats the key difference. Who in the world remembers the meaningless side quests and overall story of Bethesda games? There is no depth or nuance and it's all a bit cliched. Witcher has by far the best side quests out there.

Compile the overall ratings of any of them Witcher 3 comes out on top easily.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:19 pm

Guests definintely haven't been the best part of TES games, Oblivion has the best ones to date. But modding has pretty much always fixed that. There are great story mods for Skyrim, like Vigilant, 60 hours of additional insane gameplay based on deep established lore just like that. And I'm again middle of a completely new Skyrim experience with new gameplay mods, and Vigilant playthrough, because it's nowadays a trilogy. That's after 1500 hours already for it. CDPR has none of that.

Starfield is the first game I think where BGS finally gave guests and factions more thought as those are by far the best ones they've done so far. So I'm exited to return for Starfield again after they release Shattered Space.

Also meme ratings just show the level of argument there. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:56 pm

Arquitecto wrote:I only found out CP was good recently I assumed it flopped but apparently it turned itself into a graphical god and looks absolutely ridiculous.

WTF have bethesda even done thats even close to that Laughing

I shall just leave this here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ADco41g9s&ab_channel=Nathidraws
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22