Myesyats
Thimmy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Firenze
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) Empty Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:43 pm

Was just thinking last night about my favourite places. I actually didn't like Toussaint that much because of those annoying sandworms every 5m away. It was a beautiful place though just didn't have the best of experience exploring.

Velen is still my favourite place by a mile. Perfectly showed the war torn witcher world. Had the best stories and monsters too. Skellige next and then Kair Morhen. Novigraad wasn't great apart from the shops. White Orchard for nostalgia but wish it was a bit bigger

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Velen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition) Empty Re: Witcher 3-Part 3 ( Expansion Edition)

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:47 pm

was so burnt out by Skellige so I didn't explore all of the small islands but it was still great, loved the overworld theme that played there the most

also you know that one mission where you land on some island and everyone is dead killed by some troll, I really liked that, one of my favorites despite it mostly being just walking through the island, was a legit sense of dread in the air with how big it was yet quiet ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:51 pm

It was Skellige for me although I'm not sure after Toussaint lol.

The monsters RG talks about didn't concern me either as my build ripped through them in two hits lmao.

I absolutely loved Toussaint though as a pure exploration point of view, I was still strolling round on prime Roach after I completed it which doesn't usually happen with me.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:54 pm

Calma, your original build wasn't that great. You only got OP in your 4th build
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:58 pm

I know that hmm

My original build was ass, all I used was thunderbolt, grapeshot bomb and swallow lmao. Seriously just thinking about that level of noob disgusts me more than prime Big Show tbh.

My latest build was disgustingly op though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:48 am

for some reason the game of the year edition has a separate trophy list ffs
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Started it again recently and noticed how disgustingly bad Gwent is compared to the standalone version, not sure i can put myself through it playing Gwent like a crazy obsessive as usual because it's crap tbh lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFJ4AjGH0uE

smh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:38 pm

I'm not particularly interested things like these, but this is pretty fkn cool.

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 17, 2017 1:29 pm

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2017/05/17/netflix-to-produce-the-witcher-tv-series

Not sure if want.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 17, 2017 2:24 pm

I'm glad, the Polish witcher movie is so bad Laughing

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 17, 2017 2:27 pm

If it's great then cool, i'm just worried it's going to be absolutely dogshit like the polish movie you mention lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed May 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Well it definitely will not be as bad as the Polish movie because it's physically impossible to make a worse, or even equally bad one Laughing The main actor was fine, but the budget did not allow for it to be an enjoyable movie....

I have huge hopes for this one from Netflix though. However, I truly hate Geralt's English voiceover in the game, I hope they will make Polish dubbing for the series.

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 17, 2017 3:14 pm

Wasn't the Polish movie originally a TV series that got cut into a two hour movie Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed May 17, 2017 4:02 pm

From what I've seen Netflix isn't really an impressive producer of shows outside some fun flicks and impressive moments but do not compare to say HBO who can make brilliance with just an HD cam.

Witcher 3 is a game I will start oh so soon but what I have seen the game requires intense attention to detail and will need quite the budget. I can see Netflix missing the thing that makes Witcher great which is more than its gameplay and visuals but the wonderful mix of Slavic folklore and Russian themes or whats crafted behind it.

To play Geralt please take Christian Bale please.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Yeah my expectations are not exactly high tbh, thought i'd post it anyway though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Dat feel when you are on your 5th/6th playthrough and find a new person to *bleep* Proud

@Freeza
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:31 pm

Who did you find hmm

Also the game is gonna get a PS4 Pro upgrade.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Some Skellige chick, it was a side quest.

Iron Maiden i think it was called, i've done it before but didn't think you could actually *bleep* her hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:45 pm

Oh yeah I *bleep* her too.

After *bleep* her she is permanently naked in her house. Went back there after Hearts of Stone and there she was naked as *bleep*.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:49 pm

M99 wrote:Oh yeah I *bleep* her too.

After *bleep* her she is permanently naked in her house. Went back there after Hearts of Stone and there she was naked as *bleep*.

rofl

I tried to see if it changes, went outside had a fight in my boxers just after sex in the snow and went back inside.

Nope still laying there with her tits out, i still haven't put my armor back on for shits and giggles.

Just killed an Ice Troll with just my Boxers on rofl The dream of every lad out there obviously.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:47 pm

Man what an amazing game. Doubt i'll ever play another RPG as good as this one ever again. Wish I could wipe my memory and start this all over again.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:48 pm

RealGunner wrote:Man what an amazing game. Doubt i'll ever play another RPG as good as this one ever again. Wish I could wipe my memory and start this all over again.

Play Skyrim u pos (inb4 Moal)
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:54 pm

I was thinking about that recently, because i was watching a Gwent streamer play it for the first time ever and he usually just plays card games.

The look of wonder and amazement on his face was palpable, i wish i could experience that feeling all over again tbh.

RPG wise i doubt we'll see anything of the sort until Cyberpunk lol, i had high hopes for Mass Effect but they seem to have shit the bed.

I'm just happy that i liked Persona 5 so much, seeing as it's a JRPG it can't replace everything Witcher 3 offered but it did give me a bit of the RPG fix i needed.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum