elfmeter
zigra
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
Beautiful Football
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich?

Post by Myesyats Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:07 pm

Who the fuck is Mane's cousin?

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich? - Page 3 Empty Re: What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich?

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:03 am

A journalist in Senegal hmm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:32 am

Sane is half-senegalese lmao, i find it hard to believe. His father is black as fuck. It doesnt add up
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:32 am

I also find it hard to believe Mane would punch a teammate in his face without a valid reason. How many times hasn't the guy wanted to punch Salah but kept his cool. There is something there imo.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:23 pm

Sorry but just curious what race is Sane than? I thought hes like black as well?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:26 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Sorry but just curious what race is Sane than? I thought hes like black as well?

He's mixed race. White mom, black dad. Both parents were athletes.

What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich? - Page 3 Skjerm85
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:32 pm

It's 100% possible for lighter-skinned Black folks to say derogatory stuff about darker-skinned Black folks. It's called colorism and it's a huge issue within the African Diaspora. Has been for centuries.

That's as far as I'll go into it since this isn't the racism thread.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:44 pm

McLewis wrote:It's 100% possible for lighter-skinned Black folks to say derogatory stuff about darker-skinned Black folks. It's called colorism and it's a huge issue within the African Diaspora. Has been for centuries.

That seems relatively common for every race, from what I can tell. When I was in US, I met a black couple who insisted that some local celebrity was somehow not "real black" because she was lighter skinned. That doesn't make sense to me, but I didn't want to argue about it.

In South Korea, a Korean teacher described a Filipino person as "dirty" which was quite shocking to me. I've witnessed white people refer to other white people in derogatory ways as well, while traveling around Europe. It seems more like a people problem to me, than an insert race problem.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:18 pm

Racism is just human nature for some I guess unfortunately...

Anyway, this Mane Sane incident is just unreal, just goes to show the big egos at these big clubs I guess... a shame becos both are players I highly like n respect...

As for results, didnt watch the games, but Bayern draws only, while Dortmund only been able to draw as well, conceding last min injury time goal to 10 men opponent. Dortmund never deserve anyway, Bayern will win another league no matter how many more flop results they get Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:38 pm

McLewis wrote:It's 100% possible for lighter-skinned Black folks to say derogatory stuff about darker-skinned Black folks. It's called colorism and it's a huge issue within the African Diaspora. Has been for centuries.

it also 100% works the other way around as well... darker skinned blacks HATE on light-skinned blacks so much, it's crazy
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:07 am

It obviously isn't true. The German media always shits on Sane. If he did say that they'd run with the story.

It was just Senegalese fans/journalists who tried to protect their boy's image by providing a fake news story, which retards actually believed.

"Mane's cousin" being the source had to be the funniest thing ever. Completely low IQ to run with that.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3