elfmeter
zigra
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
Beautiful Football
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich? Empty What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich?

Post by Beautiful Football Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:58 am

No Transfer. Some dinosaur age player still playing. They will walk with bundesfoder but going to play in Europa Leauge soon at this rate. They have to spend money. After Arab oil money, Russian and Chinese mafia money invested into football their is no cheap player, Either you spend or become like Ac Milan. That will be sad story.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich? Empty Re: What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich?

Post by Art Morte Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:45 am

Looks like they're doing a Tottenham, not buying players unless they can get someone who is better than what they have. I guess it's sensible - but now it's also the best opportunity for a while for someone else to grab the Bundesliga title, before Munich spend big again.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich? Empty Re: What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich?

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:50 am

No transfer?

We signed the Canadian Messi

What's wrong with FC Bayern Munich? 2IUh_a82xG1_l
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:13 am

They rather spend big next season. Because then there will be more value in the market and clubs will know they are ready to spend big so they will lower the prices for them.
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:17 am

zigra wrote:They rather spend big next season. Because then there will be more value in the market and clubs will know they are ready to spend big so they will lower the prices for them.

Exactly. We are really shrewd and smart.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Everything is wrong with them. Where do you start? It is this old boys school, an incestuous old boys school (all old boys schools are) where Hoeness and Rummenigge and Beckenbauer all married their cousins or sisters or aunts or whatever relative, that is how things are in Bavaria, all across the board, every single Bavarian. Well, except for Gerd Muller and that is why he turned to drink (think he was Schwaben anyhow).

Then from a football perspective, they just rob all other teams of any good or half decent player, could even be a player like Gnarby or Pizarro or Rudy or anyone who can kind of run and kick a ball without falling over. But that is how they retain their grip on the league, except now they cant compete financially because they are always having to bail each other out of jail for fraud or incest or public masturbation or whatever it is Bavarins are always doing.

I mean it is so bad, they have lost so much money, that even French clubs have more money than the lederhosen wearing, shoe slapping, pointy headed freaks-most Germans have normal square heads like all normal people. I am pretty sure I saw something on kicker this morning about Monaco signing some bundesliga player (come to think of it, they are pretty damn incestuous in Monaco as well).

These self promoting, incestuous bastards even have a fricking walk of fame, like that Hollywood place where you get a fricking star if you once did the voice of pig or duck or some farm animal. Well Bayern has that too. And what is with the stadium, it is kind of gay, all Bavarians are gay, that is why they marry their sisters. Dont ask these open ended questions, I could go on forever, literally forever, with what is wrong with them!

Geeez!
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Stopped reading at "pointy headed".

And then continued and stopped again at "forever".

Henrichs signed for Monaco, or is about to sign, I think.

Imagine Leverkusen preferring Weiser to Henrichs but it's Bayern that's at fault for the state of the league somehow
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:33 pm

One does have to wonder what kind of pharmaceuticals the people at Bayer are taking? Buying Monsanto when the world knew that the lawsuits against them were pilling up by the minute, selling Henrichs for a mere 18mil, coulda sold to an EPL club for triple that.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:07 pm

They are great, I hope Bayern win the champions league this season and show the world how to build a champions squad without spending the hilarious amount of money some clubs do, spending in average footballers
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:09 pm

Neuer-Kimmich-Martinez-Hummels-Alaba-Tolisso-Thiago-James-Coman-Muller and Lewandowski.

Bench--Ulreich, Boateng, Ribery, Robben, Wagner, Renato, Sule....

Not bad at all.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:35 am

_SuperFloren_ wrote:Neuer (32)-Kimmich (23)-Martinez (29)-Hummels (29)-Alaba (26)-Tolisso (24)-Thiago (27)-James (27)-Coman (22)-Muller (28) and Lewandowski (30).

Bench--Ulreich (30), Boateng (29), Ribery (35), Robben (34), Wagner (30), Renato drunken , Sule (22)....

Not bad at all.
I would say this side is good enough to win the League and none (or the rest 17 combined) has the money to build a team to challenge them.

But are they good enough for Real, Barca, Atletico, PSG, JJ, City??? I think they will struggle even against teams like Liverpool, Napoli etc. So apparently, they just want to keep winning the league and pocket that CL money.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:47 am

elfmeter wrote:Everything is wrong with them. Where do you start? It is this old boys school, an incestuous old boys school (all old boys schools are) where Hoeness and Rummenigge and Beckenbauer all married their cousins or sisters or aunts or whatever relative, that is how things are in Bavaria, all across the board, every single Bavarian. Well, except for Gerd Muller and that is why he turned to drink (think he was Schwaben anyhow).

Then from a football perspective, they just rob all other teams of any good or half decent player, could even be a player like Gnarby or Pizarro or Rudy or anyone who can kind of run and kick a ball without falling over. But that is how they retain their grip on the league, except now they cant compete financially because they are always having to bail each other out of jail for fraud or incest or public masturbation or whatever it is Bavarins are always doing.

I mean it is so bad, they have lost so much money, that even French clubs have more money than the lederhosen wearing, shoe slapping, pointy headed freaks-most Germans have normal square heads like all normal people. I am pretty sure I saw something on kicker this morning about Monaco signing some bundesliga player (come to think of it, they are pretty damn incestuous in Monaco as well).

These self promoting, incestuous bastards even have a fricking walk of fame, like that Hollywood place where you get a fricking star if you once did the voice of pig or duck or some farm animal. Well Bayern has that too. And what is with the stadium, it is kind of gay, all Bavarians are gay, that is why they marry their sisters. Dont ask these open ended questions, I could go on forever, literally forever, with what is wrong with them!

Geeez!

I think posts with 10 upvotes should appear in a hall of fame thread.

I think this should be the introducing post. Very good read, would read again and most importantly would insult Hans with it everytime 10/10
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elfmeter Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:46 pm

I would never try to offend Hans, he is not even Bavarian as far as I know? On the other hand, I did have a Bavarian friend of mine come up to the cottage last week and pretty much everything I said in the post applies to him, what a fricking shit show, you just can not control them when they get drunk. And here is the weird part, he does not like my German beer, instead he starts to drink Vodka at 6AM.
elfmeter
elfmeter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:17 pm

elfmeter wrote:I would never try to offend Hans, he is not even Bavarian as far as I know? On the other hand, I did have a Bavarian friend of mine come up to the cottage last week and pretty much everything I said in the post applies to him, what a fricking shit show, you just can not control them when they get drunk. And here is the weird part, he does not like my German beer, instead he starts to drink Vodka at 6AM.
Shocked
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:12 pm

elfmeter wrote:I would never try to offend Hans, he is not even Bavarian as far as I know? On the other hand, I did have a Bavarian friend of mine come up to the cottage last week and pretty much everything I said in the post applies to him, what a fricking shit show, you just can not control them when they get drunk. And here is the weird part, he does not like my German beer, instead he starts to drink Vodka at 6AM.

I can confirm I am not a Bavarian, but a Franconian. One question answered, another pops up, i.e. what's up with a Franconian supporting Bayern. After all, some of us are trying to gain independence from Bavaria almost as strongly as the Catalonians from Spain.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:53 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn4xZk6U4AACl0D.jpg
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:45 am

Good lord :facepalm:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:30 am

Lmaoo
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:44 am

On the phone, the pic just shows two regular looking people next to Ribery looking like a clown. Thought it was funny. Then I see that it's cropped so I make it ful size rofl wtf
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:43 am

What's so strange?

Ok apart from the crocodile?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:09 am

69 tattoed all over his body included the forehead and neck, this specimen must be a highly intellectual individual.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:09 am

Ribery's clothes and the thing next to him with 69 tattoed on the forehead
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:36 am

tbh 6ix9ne/tekashi is one weird *bleep* but he's genuinely a cool dude Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:45 am

Is he a famous person? Cannot be a cool guy if he is going so far out of his way to look like that.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:47 am

He is 50 Cent's son.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next