how would we fare against bayern munich atm?

+12
Jack Daniels
vivabarca38
Muzza
The 14th
Thimmy
The Messiah
Zealous
Ganso
LeSwagg James
Valkyrja
Onyx
Die Borussen
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how would we fare against bayern munich atm? Empty how would we fare against bayern munich atm?

Post by Die Borussen Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:51 pm

im curious of what our performance would be if we did face them right now

or let me at least improvise and say modric is full-fit for the team and the team overall isnt in bad mood

in adittion how do you think we would do meeting them later in the tournament?

will it be exactly like last year? could modric help the team actually equal or even make it superior possession wise?
what i see and think will be different is the defence being more mature and not making the same mistakes as last time as well as maybe being able to perform at maximum if not having a classico midway

? hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

how would we fare against bayern munich atm? Empty Re: how would we fare against bayern munich atm?

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:35 pm

I think tactically we'd be much better. Our possession would be better and I'm sure Mourinho would know how to win.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

how would we fare against bayern munich atm? Empty Re: how would we fare against bayern munich atm?

Post by Valkyrja Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:43 pm

We lost the tie because of the Barcelona game. Bayern rested all their starters for that games, because they already lost the league by the time.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:10 am

Kizu wrote:We lost the tie because of the Barcelona game. Bayern rested all their starters for that games, because they already lost the league by the time.

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 am

Mou would be smart enough to not play the blond donkey again
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Ganso wrote:Mou would be smart enough to not play the blond donkey again

This.

Anyway I think we would win, just like the last game Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:07 am

LOL, You guys played a much weaker Bayern last season.

You don't know what's gonna hit you this time, our coach have master the team now and don't think it's back in the days when we had only Mario Gomez missing chance, we have Pizarro and Mandzukic now, they are terrific finishers.

Alaba has become better, Muller has Improved, Shaqiri is here now, Schweinsteiger is back to full fitness, Boateng is a monster now, Badstuber is now a beast, Dante is a 100 inch brickwall, Gustavo can actually pass much better now, Martinez is here beating.

Don't think is back in the days when we used just 4321 and have just 1 striker Gomez, now we are even 60%percent better than last season, we don't use one formation any longer, did you see how we switched tactics to 442(diamond) against Stuttgart and 433 against Mainz and Valence, they didn't have ideal of how to hold the ball, except maybe holding our balls in their mouths.

Point is, if a weaker Bayern could beat a stronger motivated Madrid last season, think of what a much stronger Bayern can do now, we are 100million euro better than last season, I mean think about it seriously
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:48 am

Real Madrid have improved too. Smile

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:06 am

The Messiah wrote:LOL, You guys played a much weaker Bayern last season.

You don't know what's gonna hit you this time, our coach have master the team now and don't think it's back in the days when we had only Mario Gomez missing chance, we have Pizarro and Mandzukic now, they are terrific finishers.

Alaba has become better, Muller has Improved, Shaqiri is here now, Schweinsteiger is back to full fitness, Boateng is a monster now, Badstuber is now a beast, Dante is a 100 inch brickwall, Gustavo can actually pass much better now, Martinez is here beating.

Don't think is back in the days when we used just 4321 and have just 1 striker Gomez, now we are even 60%percent better than last season, we don't use one formation any longer, did you see how we switched tactics to 442(diamond) against Stuttgart and 433 against Mainz and Valence, they didn't have ideal of how to hold the ball, except maybe holding our balls in their mouths.

Point is, if a weaker Bayern could beat a stronger motivated Madrid last season, think of what a much stronger Bayern can do now, we are 100million euro better than last season, I mean think about it seriously

Both teams played like crap when they met last season, to be fair. That "weaker Bayern" excuse is BS Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:21 pm

The Messiah wrote:LOL, You guys played a much weaker Bayern last season.

Please, you guys couldnt even beat chelsea ffs. Had we been in better physical form and had an inform di maria we would have had more than enough firepower to score atleast 1 more goal against you.

You argument seems a bit fickle too, you look at it from a very bias POV, leading me to believe that you can be delusional and narrow minded so dont think you impress anyone here.

Had our main purchase, sahin not gotten injured we would have had even more ways of finding a way to bring you down, now we have modric and essien, and i really do hope we meet again so we can put you down in the grave of disappointment once more.

Please..you got owned by dortmund, and did sht in the league, you cant even compare your squad in an overall level with what madrid stood for.

Irrelevant to talk about the past at this point, and i still dont know what my team can really do this season since theyve been off form, but i do think we have the better overal team and manager with many more solutions, thats not even arguable actually.

Pizarro and Mandzukic, please we have benzema and higuain, what are you even doing here with those arguments.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:03 pm

I will wait until we meet Madrid again, 2007 we kicked Madrid out, again 5 years later we kicked Madrid out again, if we are to meet Madrid in the future, I hope the sooner the better, history will repeat it'self..

it's not just about history, our players seems to be better, if it wasn't for Cassilas and C.Ronaldo, there will be no competition between the two of us, but I respect Mourinho and I like all this humble Madrid fans, always finding ways to compare Madrid with Bayern, are they insecure...?

But it's good to know that they understand we are the landmark and benchmark of European football.

Respect to Madrid...one love
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:19 pm

The Messiah wrote:I will wait until we meet Madrid again, 2007 we kicked Madrid out, again 5 years later we kicked Madrid out again, if we are to meet Madrid in the future, I hope the sooner the better, history will repeat it'self..

it's not just about history, our players seems to be better, if it wasn't for Cassilas and C.Ronaldo, there will be no competition between the two of us, but I respect Mourinho and I like all this humble Madrid fans, always finding ways to compare Madrid with Bayern, are they insecure...?

But it's good to know that they understand we are the landmark and benchmark of European football.

Respect to Madrid...one love
You posed no serious argument and cant even spell our goalkeeper's last name correctly, i made my point.

By disappointment i ment that bayern has kept failing in finals epically, i personally dont care to see bayern madrid again but if they do meet, im sure madrid will top them.

We have the better team, squad, and manager.

deal with it. Smile

As for benchmark in europe.. you guys have won 1 cl in 30 years, we have won 3 in less than 15. Please now.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Real Madrid's squad is better. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

these madridstas are unbelievable.

I'm not a big bayern fan. Though i'll defend them when i see delusional crap against them.

bayern coudnt even beat chelsea? yeah right and madrid didnt even get the chance to play them. chelsea could've somehow been fortunate enough to get past madrid just like they did against barca or bayern.

IF sahin or di maria had been in form? lol these ifs. especially one of them whos out on loan was meant to be their game changer .

get outplayed by this team two games in a row and still show off their arrogance. beating bayern easily is what everyone claimed they would do last time and it is what you still claim to do if you were to meet again. bayern have the bragging rights for now in europe over madrid. 2 finals in 3 years. one of them they really should have won.

We didn't use the el classico as a excuse for our loss to chelsea because it's a stupid excuse.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Muzza wrote:these madridstas are unbelievable.

I'm not a big bayern fan. Though i'll defend them when i see delusional crap against them.

bayern coudnt even beat chelsea? yeah right and madrid didnt even get the chance to play them. chelsea could've somehow been fortunate enough to get past madrid just like they did against barca or bayern.

IF sahin or di maria had been in form? lol these ifs. especially one of them whos out on loan was meant to be their game changer .

get outplayed by this team two games in a row and still show off their arrogance. beating bayern easily is what everyone claimed they would do last time and it is what you still claim to do if you were to meet again. bayern have the bragging rights for now in europe over madrid. 2 finals in 3 years. one of them they really should have won.

We didn't use the el classico as a excuse for our loss to chelsea because it's a stupid excuse.

There's quite a huge gap in quality between Real Madrid's starting XI back in 2007 and the one they have now. I don't see any reason why they should be "humbled" by that defeat, nor the more recent loss to Bayern Munich which ended in a penalty shootout after, again, a rather lackluster performance by both sides, throughout the majority of that game. Arrogance? You seem to be one of those people who pick out comments made by a handful of fans, and then assume that these people represent the general opinion of the club.

I don't agree with the lack of fitness excuse, but I think things could've been done differently by both Mourinho and certain individuals in his starting lineup against Bayern, earlier this year.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzza Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Muzza wrote:these madridstas are unbelievable.

There's quite a huge gap in quality between Real Madrid's starting XI back in 2007 and the one they have now. I don't see any reason why they should be "humbled" by that defeat, nor the more recent loss to Bayern Munich which ended in a penalty shootout after, again, a rather lackluster performance by both sides, throughout the majority of that game. Arrogance? You seem to be one of those people who pick out comments made by a handful of fans, and then assume that these people represent the general opinion of the club.

I don't agree with the lack of fitness excuse, but I think things could've been done differently by both Mourinho and certain individuals in his starting lineup against Bayern, earlier this year.

fair enough im not saying bayern are better. but madrid dont have the right to say theyre better either after their performance against them. its just that theres a couple of posters here who think theyre better than bayern and saying its not even arguable.

Muzza
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Thanks for your sermon pastor, you can now leave.

I stated facts.

Compared to real madrid, bayern have not proved them selves to be a benchmark, 1 cl in 30 years vs 3 in the last 15, holds no comparison.

The sahin and di maria arguments do hold power, di maria was not inform, and sahin was brought in by mourinho to bring stability to the midfield, which in the end had a big impact into our loss, that is a relevant point considering i was also taking the squad into account, but what happened? Sahin got injured and now has to prove him self at liverpool, so he can hopefully return.

3rd is that munich didnt even win their own league, had gotten owned by dortmund, did not have the greatest league season of all time in points and goals like madrid did, and were more rested than madrid or barcelona.

4rth, our squad is better, better overall attack, defense, and heck ill say midfield as well. Our managers arent even comparable.

So what have i said? That madrid is the better club, the better team, has the better squad and manager, had the better season, and lost cause of several valid factors that i pointed out.

Keep living in your dream if you wish pastor, i live in reality and sit quite comfortably knowing we are in the top right now as a club and soon to be hopefully as a team again.

You brought no arguments and instead decided to complain about my opinion and you hadnt even understood it..lol
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:33 pm

The 14th wrote:Thanks for your sermon pastor, you can now leave.

I stated facts.

Compared to real madrid, bayern have not proved them selves to be a benchmark, 1 cl in 30 years vs 3 in the last 15, holds no comparison.

The sahin and di maria arguments do hold power, di maria was not inform, and sahin was brought in by mourinho to bring stability to the midfield, which in the end had a big impact into our loss, that is a relevant point considering i was also taking the squad into account, but what happened? Sahin got injured and now has to prove him self at liverpool, so he can hopefully return.

3rd is that munich didnt even win their own league, had gotten owned by dortmund, did not have the greatest league season of all time in points and goals like madrid did, and were more rested than madrid or barcelona.

4rth, our squad is better, better overall attack, defense, and heck ill say midfield as well. Our managers arent even comparable.

So what have i said? That madrid is the better club, the better team, has the better squad and manager, had the better season, and lost cause of several valid factors that i pointed out.

Keep living in your dream if you wish pastor, i live in reality and sit quite comfortably knowing we are in the top right now as a club and soon to be hopefully as a team again.

You brought no arguments and instead decided to complain about my opinion and you hadnt even understood it..lol
Thats all okay man,but you lost Rolling Eyes.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:50 pm

I'm the one who tells people to leave. Not you, nor anybody else in this section.

So cut it out.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
I'm the one who tells people to leave. Not you, nor anybody else in this section.

So cut it out.

This reminds me of this video.

Boss Talking.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Now now, learn to understand the context in which i use words, he comes here with a weak argument, and what i said was a way in which i go ahead and make that clear. I mean look at what i wrote.." you can now leave", not telling him to leave at all, im just saying that his argument and hence arguably presence turned a bit irrelevant, TO ME.

If you think im being too mean to him, then thats another thing, and just say so. You just come off as not understanding what i said.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 pm

The 14th wrote:If you think im being too mean to him
That.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Understood.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 pm

vivabarca38 wrote:

I stated facts.

Thats all okay man,but you lost one of the 2 legsRolling Eyes.

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Really this isn't close, Bayern dominated the action during both legs last year and they have gotten much better over the summer transfer window.

Madrid have pretty much the same squad and seem to have actually taken a step back in quality.

Perhaps the better argument is Bayern vs. Barcelona, but even Barcelona is looking beatable these days.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next