Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

+20
Kaladin
Warrior
El Gunner
M99
Nishankly
Unique
Blue
rincon
CBarca
Myesyats
elitedam
McLewis
Lucifer
RealGunner
Firenze
Thimmy
futbol_bill
guest7
Freeza
The Demon of Carthage
24 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 8 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by El Gunner Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:50 pm

ditto, the snowflake 25+ women were all in their feelings though when Leo dumped his most recent ex right on time

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 8 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Thimmy Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:51 pm

El Gunner wrote:

what is the forum's thoughts on Leo only dating 19 - 25 year olds?

Nothing wrong with it, in my opinion. I've personally always had a thing for women who are older than me, that's something that's stuck with me since I was in my early teens. However, I completely understand why a lot of men are into women in the 19-25 range. One example of a benefit for that age range is that you drastically decrease the likelihood of them already having kids or having given birth to kids in previous relationships.

And that may sound brutal, but I imagine most guys who have the privilege of being able to pick whoever they want for a relationship would not be chasing the 26+ year olds who in most cases have a longer history of dating, and often their own preconceptions of what all men or certain men are like.. or what a relationship entails, what exactly one should expect from it. They're less likely to have the same level of attraction towards his celebrity status, and there are multiple reasons why older women may fall comparatively short in terms of sexual performance.

I think the generational gap and social aspect to relationships between people with a significant age gap often means that there will be some differences in interests, and that can be detrimental to the longevity of the relationship. I've seen that in relationships that only have 10-15 years between them as well, but I suspect Leo isn't looking for that. He has no kids, and he's doing what most men at his age would do if they had the opportunity to do so, so I see nothing wrong with it. You don't see his ex's complaining about it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:45 am

Timothy Thumbs up

and there are multiple reasons why older women may fall comparatively short in terms of sexual performance.
i'm not quite sure what you mean by this though? in fact, i would say 26-40 year old women could have an advantage when it comes to sexual performance.

Reason being they are not as shy and timid as 19-25 year olds because you would assume in general they have had more experience and know what they want out of sexual activities. They're more free and wild in their sexual expression. For example, I often get so many older women (even if they are married) hitting on/flirting with me.

But of course i'm not in interested in/attracted to them as i am in 19-25 year olds. Because I am attracted to innocence/shyness/purity and fresh, smooth skin that they still have over older women.

So maybe that's what you meant? They have a beauty/ripeness/freshness about them over 25+ women.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:04 am

I didn't want to get into the details of it  Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 8 1f605 Yes, experience is one thing. That can be both negative and positive. Women who have given birth to multiple kids, or have simply had a lot of sex for example, tend to have a larger vagina. Unless, you're really well endowed, that's usually not a positive thing. And for both women and men who are more experienced, the likelihood is also higher that they've become more desensitized to a lot of things that they used to find exciting. In general, as a man - I think you're in a better position if you're the one who has more experience.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:47 pm

tim dillon is a legend

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:02 am

"...and they should!" rofl
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:24 pm

rofl on another level

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:19 pm

"Yeah...but they leave" rofl

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:45 pm

one of the all-time greats, the new Chris Rock special is definitely a must watch

out on Netlfix, called "Selective Outrage"

he of course addresses "the slap"
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Davis Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:49 pm

Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock, and Ronnie Corbett.
Davis
Davis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8