Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by The Demon of Carthage on Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:51 pm

Chris Turner wrote:My friend asked me: if you could have any superpower in the world, what would it be? I said cold war Russia.

Chris Turner wrote:I don't believe in God, I don't begrudge anyone who does. I think it's brilliant that you have something to believe in, and hold on to. What I don't like are celebrities jumping on the religious bandwagon just for the sake, for appearing cool, and trendy. Because I firmly believe that a Christ is for life, and not just for dogmas.

Dude is on fire rofl

The Demon of Carthage
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by Thimmy on Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:56 pm

@The Demon of Carthage wrote:I first saw him doing a bit at Conan's (I think?). I thought he was pretty funny. He needs to release more material though because he has been recycling the same jokes for quite some time now.

A lot of comedians recycle their jokes. I watched 5 or 6 different stand up appearances from that Canadian-Indian comedian who does race humor (forgot his name). They were all mostly the same jokes, or variations of the same jokes, and he had the same laugh every time he told them. It was quite awkward to watch, but I get the impression that it’s pretty common to do this.

Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:33 pm

@Thimmy wrote:
@The Demon of Carthage wrote:I first saw him doing a bit at Conan's (I think?). I thought he was pretty funny. He needs to release more material though because he has been recycling the same jokes for quite some time now.

A lot of comedians recycle their jokes. I watched 5 or 6 different stand up appearances from that Canadian-Indian comedian who does race humor (forgot his name). They were all mostly the same jokes, or variations of the same jokes, and he had the same laugh every time he told them. It was quite awkward to watch, but I get the impression that it’s pretty common to do this.
that be russel peters. i like him tbh. Very Happy

BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:41 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:

Mainly know him for playing the asshole in Source Code. Perfect fit for that role.

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:02 am

@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Thimmy wrote:

Mainly know him for playing the asshole in Source Code. Perfect fit for that role.
you dont like him i take it Very Happy

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis on Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:33 am

This one tore me up this morning.

If you're a millennial around my age, you probably grew up around the time the original Friday movie came out. John's role as Mr. Jones is legendary and very much iconic. Literally every scene he had in that movie was a highlight.

I also really loved him on the Wayans Bros sitcom and of course as Grandad Freeman in the Boondocks. I never did get around to seeing Black Jesus so I feel like I need to watch that now.

RIP
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza on Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:04 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote: that be russel peters. i like him tbh. Very Happy

I’m not really educated enough on his stand up. He legitimately just nailed the role as an asshole Laughing

Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique on Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:07 pm

@Freeza wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Freeza wrote:

I’m not really educated enough on his stand up. He legitimately just nailed the role as an asshole Laughing
he is funny but his act is mostly based on stereotyping.

BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum