Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

+20
Kaladin
Warrior
El Gunner
M99
Nishankly
Unique
Blue
rincon
CBarca
Myesyats
elitedam
McLewis
Lucifer
RealGunner
Firenze
Thimmy
futbol_bill
guest7
Freeza
The Demon of Carthage
24 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 6 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by rincon Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:06 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Interesting comments here. Elsewhere I've read that the special was bang average. Might have to watch it if it's good.

Watch it. Liked a lot, it had brilliant segments

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 6 Empty Re: Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead)

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:11 pm

M99 wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Interesting comments here. Elsewhere I've read that the special was bang average. Might have to watch it if it's good.

I'm a big Chappelle fan and saying the special was bang average is being kind to it. The only time I might have cracked a smile was the DaBaby bit. It was just unfunny. He just got on the stage and rambled and complained.

Pretty much this.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:21 pm

Chappelle isn't trying to make people laugh anymore. he is more of a think about what i'm saying type of guy now.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:19 am

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:37 pm

Going to see Bill Burr for the second time (saw him a couple years ago, probably like 2017 or 18) tonight. A buddy saw him a month or so ago and was disappointed so hopefully that was just a bad night or something. I'll admit I'm not as big a fan of ol' Billy red balls as I used to be, but Burr is still great and live comedy is a fun experience so I'm looking forward to it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:44 pm

Patrice O'Neal gets my every time. way too funny. rest in peace.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:08 pm

I love her Laughing

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:55 pm

Chris D'Elia :bow:

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:13 am

British comedians are absolutely insane! have been watching their improvisational comedy television shows like Mock the Week, and I was blown away by their quick-witted humor. It's a total improv, mind you.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:13 pm

speaking about improv comedians... if you know you know

El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:43 pm

Mamad wrote:Chappelle isn't trying to make people laugh anymore. he is more of a think about what i'm saying type of guy now.

Even still, that show was shit. Bird Revelation and 8:46 was exactly what you described and they were brilliant. The content here gave us nothing to think about, the guy was just whining and telling long stories with no point.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:25 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:British comedians are absolutely insane! have been watching their improvisational comedy television shows like Mock the Week, and I was blown away by their quick-witted humor. It's a total improv, mind you.

Mock the Week is great, but it's not improvisation lol. The first bits are, but the "stand up challenge" and "scenes we'd like to see", they've been told the topics beforehand to write jokes about those subjects. Most of the material they do in the "stand up challenge" bit is straight from their comedy sets and they've themselves given the producers the subject they'll be talking about.

Big fan of Mock the Week, though, it's usually funny and also feel-good watching, put that on and everything seems fine for a moment lol.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:16 pm

Art Morte wrote:
The Demon of Carthage wrote:British comedians are absolutely insane! have been watching their improvisational comedy television shows like Mock the Week, and I was blown away by their quick-witted humor. It's a total improv, mind you.

Mock the Week is great, but it's not improvisation lol. The first bits are, but the "stand up challenge" and "scenes we'd like to see", they've been told the topics beforehand to write jokes about those subjects. Most of the material they do in the "stand up challenge" bit is straight from their comedy sets and they've themselves given the producers the subject they'll be talking about.

Big fan of Mock the Week, though, it's usually funny and also feel-good watching, put that on and everything seems fine for a moment lol.

I never would've guessed. It looked so natural and improvised.

What about the "unlikely lines from..." bit? Do they know the topic beforehand as well?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:11 am

the real punchline after the fake one is so perfect rofl

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:41 am

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:05 pm

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:30 pm

My top three are right here in GL

1. Sports
2. Futbol
3. Nick

Although the later two may or may not still be with us!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:59 am

futbol_bill wrote:Although the later two may or may not still be with us!

You should never say things like this, are you crazy?! You just gave every person holding a grudge against Futbol and Nick an amazing opportunity to murder them and get away with it

Now, if either one of them dies under suspicious circumstances, the police will turn to you first.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:40 am

Myesyats wrote:
liked this.. same themes that all comedians talk about these days but fresh content/jokes
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:53 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Although the later two may or may not still be with us!

You should never say things like this, are you crazy?! You just gave every person holding a grudge against Futbol and Nick an amazing opportunity to murder them and get away with it

Now, if either one of them dies under suspicious circumstances, the police will turn to you first.

Now who’s trying to be a comedian!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:13 am

Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 6 1f602

Have to wait until the end.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:27 am

I can't see a -stein name these days and not suspect that something shady is going on Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:20 pm

dead

this guy is so funny at podcasting,but his netflix specials are crap

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:42 pm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:57 am

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:13 pm

Kevin Hart is not really my type of comedian but when he said "damn!" in this clip, he absolutely killed me Your Top 3 Favorite Comedians (Alive or Dead) - Page 6 1f602

Also, bravo to Don Cheadle for the amazing acting afterwards.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next