Nishankly
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
Unique
39 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:What's your personal best case scenario right now? What would you like to happen? @RealGunner

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 17 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:13 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:What's your personal best case scenario right now? What would you like to happen? @RealGunner

Sorry I forgot to reply to that.

What I personally want is a referendum that offers deals from Conservative (It can be May's current deal even), Corbyn's deal and a No deal options.

Country has already been divided by the conservatives and if someone decides to 'remain' it will just break the country completely. So the best option is to leave, but with a deal that works for everyone.

However the problem is that our country isn't smart enough to distinguish the politicians with their respective deals. There will be smear campaigns against Corbyn as usual which would inevitably make people and specially the middle class vote for May's deal which is terrible.

I am not sure there is an ideal case in any of this. All the options we have is just for decreasing the blow from hard brexit.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:13 pm

Any link where I can read where does this leave the UK? Are they gonna delay this further?
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 pm

Nishankly wrote:Any link where I can read where does this leave the UK? Are they gonna delay this further?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46393399
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:39 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Sorry I forgot to reply to that.

What I personally want is a referendum that offers deals from Conservative (It can be May's current deal even), Corbyn's deal and a No deal options.

Country has already been divided by the conservatives and if someone decides to 'remain' it will just break the country completely. So the best option is to leave, but with a deal that works for everyone.

However the problem is that our country isn't smart enough to distinguish the politicians with their respective deals. There will be smear campaigns against Corbyn as usual which would inevitably make people and specially the middle class vote for May's deal which is terrible.

I am not sure there is an ideal case in any of this. All the options we have is just for decreasing the blow from hard brexit.

do you like/trust corbyn.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 pm

honestly every politician in the country should be sacked

Corbyn's an opportunist, he wouldn't get a better deal than May, as much as a complete fucking numpty she is

put forward a new referendum, this time one that isn't built on horeshit that duped a lot of people, like the NHS 350m per week thing, if the country vote leave again, then just take whatever shit sandwich the EU offer up and deal with the fallout, IMO.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:09 pm

Firenze wrote:honestly every politician in the country should be sacked

Corbyn's an opportunist, he wouldn't get a better deal than May, as much as a complete fucking numpty she is

put forward a new referendum, this time one that isn't built on horeshit that duped a lot of people, like the NHS 350m per week thing, if the country vote leave again, then just take whatever shit sandwich the EU offer up and deal with the fallout, IMO.
i agree. but i really dont like corbyn. he is too soft on islamic terroism and russia then after weeks of accusations about antisemitism in his party hes out getting pictures taken at the finsbury park mosque where most of the crack pot hate preachers came from. i think its safe to say where his sympathys lay. he is george galloway 2.0
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Even the tabloids seem to be realizing that Brexit is a sham now... After supporting it for nearly 3 years

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 17 Svaqn85mx9n21

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 17 Sv2g6c8qu8n21

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Rumors of a Gen election going around...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:31 pm

Brexit is just hilarious at this point. This stuff about the same deal that's been twice comprehensively rejected in Parliament being put to vote for the third time... What is this? Absolute madness. And Theresa wants a delay until end of June, but the EU will agree to a short delay only if the deal passes. Which it won't. What a dead end.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:17 pm

we should just leave now deal or no deal then do our best to under cut the EU when making deals with the rest of the world.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Theresa May to make a statement very soon.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:17 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Even the tabloids seem to be realizing that Brexit is a sham now... After supporting it for nearly 3 years

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 17 Svaqn85mx9n21

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 17 Sv2g6c8qu8n21

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 17 D2A0jKiU4AERTPq
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:44 pm

RealGunner wrote:Theresa May to make a statement very soon.

Waste of everyone's time.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:47 pm

Flights to England are so cheap from the EU, return is 5 times more expensive lmao
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Nishankly wrote:Flights to England are so cheap from the EU, return is 5 times more expensive lmao
shit like that been going on for years. a few years ago a new gun came out from a top english gun maker that i wanted to get. the gun was 20% cheaper in poland. so we are part of the EU. the gun is built in england and its much cheaper to buy in poland but yeah being part of the EU gives me the same benifits as the rest of europe. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:03 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:Flights to England are so cheap from the EU, return is 5 times more expensive lmao
shit like that been going on for years. a few years ago a new gun came out from a top english gun maker that i wanted to get. the gun was 20% cheaper in poland. so we are part of the EU. the gun is built in england and its much cheaper to buy in poland but yeah being part of the EU gives me the same benifits as the rest of europe. Laughing Laughing

Goddamn gonna flixbus this shite next time
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:

all i want is cheap guns ffs. is that to much to ask for the billions of pounds we give to the EU each year. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:13 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote: shit like that been going on for years. a few years ago a new gun came out from a top english gun maker that i wanted to get. the gun was 20% cheaper in poland. so we are part of the EU. the gun is built in england and its much cheaper to buy in poland but yeah being part of the EU gives me the same benifits as the rest of europe. Laughing Laughing

all i want is cheap guns ffs. is that to much to ask for the billions of pounds we give to the EU each year. Laughing Laughing

M8 you shoot in the Uk, you'd restart a war with France. No point for guns.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:16 pm

Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:

dude you cant go to war with france. you can conquer them with a sling shot Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:22 pm

Unique wrote:
Nishankly wrote:
Unique wrote: all i want is cheap guns ffs. is that to much to ask for the billions of pounds we give to the EU each year. Laughing Laughing

dude you cant go to war with france. you can conquer them with a sling shot Laughing

m8 they winning the youtube battle, apparently they won the most wars recorded in wikipedia. More than Genghis and Caesar.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:12 pm

The France rolling over trope is so overdone
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:24 pm

CBarca wrote:The France rolling over trope is so overdone

They lost one war, and everyone forgot they were bigger than Britain before england even thought about leaving their borders.

Anyways, in India, our french colonies gave in to British, so if anything ya'll should ask how the fuck were you behind the french.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:27 pm

I mean Portuguese were first tio invade India but still lads
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:12 am

CBarca wrote:The France rolling over trope is so overdone
lol no.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:14 pm

nearly 2 million people have asked to revoke a50. doubt it will make a difference but worth noting nonetheless

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next