Nishankly
Firenze
Tomwin Lannister
BarrileteCosmico
Unique
39 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 10 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:36 am

futbol_bill wrote:I predict that not only will May lose the PM, but also their will be another vote and this time, the vote will be to stay in EU. The Scots, Irish and Londoners will be the principal winners and well on the losing side will be Unique! (Or should I say Englishman Unique!)
good boy you’re learning.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 10 Empty Re: Brexit: Should the UK stay or go?

Post by Unique Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:41 am

Brexit means brexit Europe can just go fuck itself. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:37 pm

And May now has a leadership challenge. Can she survive this?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Brexit shows how gullible an average idiot is, and also how bad social media is for the future of humankind.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:54 pm

Harmonica wrote:Brexit shows how gullible an average idiot is, and also how bad social media is for the future of humankind.
that’s true. Anyone that wants it’s country to have control of its own borders and laws is an idiot. Or racist depending on which person that’s never been to England tells us how we should vote in our own country. Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:01 am

Not talking about reasons, just how you were lied before the vote and then casually told the truth after the vote. That's how modern media influencing works.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:44 pm

Harmonica wrote:Not talking about reasons, just how you were lied before the vote and then casually told the truth after the vote. That's how modern media influencing works.

TBH either side of most issues should be able to agree on this. The leave campaign was unable to deliver any promises, besides the leaving part. And no, that wasn't their biggest promise. They promised control and prosperity, and will deliver neither, especially the second part will be a huge problem.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Unique wrote:
Harmonica wrote:Brexit shows how gullible an average idiot is, and also how bad social media is for the future of humankind.
that’s true. Anyone that wants it’s country to have control of its own borders and laws is an idiot. Or racist depending on which person that’s never been to England tells us how we should vote in our own country. Thumbs up

Lol, are you talking about the Scots or the Irish?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:20 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote:

Lol, are you talking about the Scots or the Irish?
no im talking about gibraltar :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:37 pm

Hey Unique, my fat finger just accidently hit your profile and I saw your birthday! Here I thought you were an old fart like me, but it turns out you’re just a couple years older than my son!!

Anyways I find it funny that you complain about being part of a bigger nation, that limits things in your “country”, yet see nothing wrong with the “countries” under your rule in your mini UK nation having those same limitations that you complain about!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:42 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Hey Unique, my fat finger just accidently hit your profile and I saw your birthday! Here I thought you were an old fart like me, but it turns out you’re just a couple years older than my son!!

Anyways I find it funny that you complain about being part of a bigger nation, that limits things in your “country”, yet see nothing wrong with the “countries” under your rule in your mini UK nation having those same limitations that you complain about!
dude how old are you Shocked
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:32 pm

I’m 71.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:43 pm

futbol_bill wrote:I’m 71.
well i must respect my elders :bow: :bow:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:13 am

About time!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:21 am

futbol_bill wrote:About time!!
cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:50 pm

Theresa May has just suffered the biggest parliamentary defeat in history. Biggest government defeat EVER. Lost by 230 votes

Jesus. Absolutely brutal.

Corbyn just tabled a motion of no confidence in government.

All happening now.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:59 pm

a conspiracist might think comrade corbyn is just after mays job so he can suck dick with our enemies from number 10.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:04 pm

Brexit date will now be delayed until the summer at least, I believe, and there will either be a general election or a new referendum (or both).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:06 pm

so we will take vote after vote until the vote stay is the winner then never vote on it again. rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Brexit: Should the UK stay or go? - Page 10 Dw-iZ2wWwAYWp_g

118 tories votes against their own leader Proud

She needs to resign. But she has no self-respect nor dignity so probably will stay on. She'll go down as the worst PM alongside Neville Chamberlain
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:16 pm

It's not all May's fault, she's trying to deliver the impossible, since I don't think a deal exists that would have gotten majority in Parliament.

Labour will vote against any deal the Conservatives put forward, because they want the tories to fail with Brexit so that there would be a new general election.

The DUP want a hard Brexit and fuck everything else.

And the Tories are as divided as ever on the EU. If May brought about a deal that those 118 Tories, who voted against this deal, would vote for, then you'd have another 118 or so Tories voting against that deal.

It's been a lose-lose situation for May since the beginning, really.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:17 pm

the EU has been running the country for years anyway so until we leave it dont matter what PM we have.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:33 pm

deceased
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:35 pm

May or no May i don't see how this happens

If Corbyn is PM 3 weeks from now can he get a different deal? No. The EU already said it won't renegotiate.

So what happens then? May deal, no deal or remain (possibly via new referendum). But both May and Corbyn are against a 2nd ref, so how would we be in any different a situation then? Think the likeliest thing is that the UK will take this to the deadline hoping that the EU accepts an extension. If there is no extension, I don't think May (a remainer) would accept No Deal and I don't think the Labour Party would let Corbyn get a No Deal, so both are likely to back down at the last second and support a 2nd ref.

Still see the 2nd ref as the only way out of this mess

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:46 pm

I think Britain should close their parliament down, build a new one, in which everyone is forced to communicate with sign language

The whole Brexit affair has exposed this holy institution as the hotbed of spoiled, entitled, toxic and irresponsible white manbabies that it is.

This stuff is just shocking. What are they, drunk?
These people eternally behave like they're drinking at their college fraternity, I feel like throwing up everytime I see video from these absolute clowns.

These tory penises have started the whole affair, then stole away from responsibility when it came time to follow through and actually deal with the whole thing, heckle from the sidelines and let the one woman among them who's giving her all to make their wishes realizable, aka mommy, down when it matters.

Of course there should be a new referendum.

Brexiters had their chance, and they messed it up as much as anything can possibly be messed up.
Time for the adults to take over, and the manbabies to gtfo
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:22 pm

we should just leave. deal or no deal as soon as we are gone others will follow.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next