Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by BusterLfc Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:05 pm

Tbh you have enough money, you spent like 150+m last summer. If you go deep in CL you'll get even more and if you sell Costa and maybe Higuain for example I think you'll have enough money for De Ligt/Milenkovic, Barella and Chiesa. I even saw rumours that Dybala isn't playing good since Ronaldo arrived and that he might leave, with selling him you could get some really good money for new transfers

I also think SMS might have lost motivation because he didn't get a move to a big club last summer after all those stories and rumours, and it might be because Lazio wanted insane money for him and that it turned clubs down so he might've been pissed about that

BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 22 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:33 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
I also think SMS might have lost motivation because he didn't get a move to a big club last summer after all those stories and rumours, and it might be because Lazio wanted insane money for him and that it turned clubs down so he might've been pissed about that

That's my opinion as well

At Juve SERGEJ would have success, he's a perfect fit for Allegri. Imagine him with Pjanic lol, creativity for days and they'd still give defensive effort on interceptions and marking. It allows to sell Khedira and improve Emre Can (who's been correct lately tbh).
Pjanic-Ramsey-SMS-Matuidi-Bentancur-Can is a good midfield.

That said i expect 2 or 3 arrivals max
As replacements for the players sold

Idk what to think of Dybala nowadays, he's a great player in theory, all i know is i would not sell him. He's a very different player than what i expect him to become. After 100+ games i know less about him than when he arrived, he's unpredictable. Lost some pace and enthusiasm, but improved all other skills.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:02 pm

BusterLfc wrote:
This seems to be the case, his head was probably out of Lazio.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:29 pm

BusterLfc wrote:Tbh you have enough money, you spent like 150+m last summer. If you go deep in CL you'll get even more and if you sell Costa and maybe Higuain for example I think you'll have enough money for De Ligt/Milenkovic, Barella and Chiesa. I even saw rumours that Dybala isn't playing good since Ronaldo arrived and that he might leave, with selling him you could get some really good money for new transfers

Last season was a big expenditure, it's not something we can expect every summer without sales. There are some sales already occurring, and others we can speculate on.

The deals for our kids (Audero, Favilli, Cerri) and Sturaro will leave ~50m already.
Higuain is expected to go for ~35m.
Costa may go for ~35m.
Rogerio maybe 20m unless we keep him on loan or bring him back to the team (Alex Sandro replacement?)

That's almost 150m with no impact to the first team except for Costa who isn't a factor anymore. So that probably funds the entirety of the mercato. We always spend a good amount on young players in Italy for the B team, loans, and primavera as well. The names you wrote are targets, Zaniolo and Manolas are big ones for us too. Then there are opportunities that come up that Juve always tries to pounce on, we'll see.

Dybala is great, the problem is not that he doesn't play well, he very obviously is great. The problem is the fit. He shone most with us in a striking partnership with Mandzukic, 3-5-2, 4-3-1-2, 4-4-2.

Now we play 4-3-3 and he is no winger. Our midfield has problems connecting to the attack so Dybala plays basically in the mid and links everyone up. This is great for the team but it means that he is far from goal. Which on a personal level must be hard for him and is less "visible" than scoring and being on the headlines. When we play with Dybala we are able to hold possession and manage games. Since Cuadrado is injured for months, having Dybala play like this is the only way for us to dominate most mids.

From there, an added problem for Dybala is the emergence of Bernardeschi. Injuries aside, Bernardeschi has been excellent. He isn't as smart as Dybala for sure and can't associate with everyone the way Dybala does. But he has pace, power, technique and crazy drive. He is a powerful player from the wing in the 4-3-3, pushes the team forward nonstop. He makes our game less controlled but more vertical and very effective. So Allegri has to make decisions regarding the two of them.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:47 pm

One more thing is the emergence of Moise Kean. His promise and current form make it impossible for him to be outside of the rotation

Ronaldo
Dybala
Mandzukic
Bernardeschi
Costa
Cuadrado
Kean

There are only so many minutes for them in a front 3. If we don't switch to a 4-2-3-1, at least one has to go. But then if we switch only use 2 midfielders from Pjanic, Can, Ramsey, Matuidi, Bentancur assuming Khedira goes, we could not sign a midfielder in that case.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:07 pm

What do y’all think is going on?

We’re meant to sign Demiral, Romero and De Ligt this summer. Three young central defenders for a ton of cash. I’m for it though. Secure the future after we sacrificed Caldara last summer. I’m surprised we weren’t in for Mancini from Atalanta but that was before the De Ligt stories got stronger and stronger.

If Rabiot signs, that’s two good signings in the midfield (and both for free), can’t complain since we upgraded and I’m sure we’ll continue to monitor who’s available out there.

In attack, we seem set. Keeping Dybala is like a new signing. Having a new manager could also be huge for Douglas Costa to have a resurgence.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:55 pm

Now all i want is to win Champions League, i don't care anymore if we spend a lot and make no profit... as long as they are sensible transfers.

With this logic, we need to spend a lot to revamp the midfield and the CB position. And i'm glad we do it for De Ligt, he's the best prospect in the world at his position. Romero/Demiral to me are extras, i've read good things on them especially the turkish lad who had Mbappé in his back pocket last week.

Midfield, we need to add creativity and toughness. With Ramsey and Rabiot we adress the first problem but we will remain fragile in front of the defense. I say remain because i don't believe RAMSEY-PJANIC-RABIOT is much worse than MATUIDI-PJANIC-CAN in defending, with a huge upgrade in talent.

2 new CMs and 2 new CBs would be a proper revamp... i'd not spend a cent for the attack imo
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:44 am

Agree with pretty much all. It's looking good.

Only Spinazzola leaving is disappointing but it happens. We need cash, he needs playing time, Roma needs a LB and we get Pellegrini. Not terrible.

We have to see what's the Cancelo and Higuain/Mandzukic situations. And please, please, sell Khedira and bench Matuidi.

I think Rabiot, Ramsey and Pjanic together might be too soft. We'll see if Can can adapt to Sarri or if we have to keep relying on Matuidi.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by C Ronaldo Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:16 pm

again im so happy with Juventus transfers

C Ronaldo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:45 am

Rabiot, Ramsey, Pellegrini, De Ligt, Buffon, Romero/Demiral (or both?) Is our summer done? Assuming no one leaves (Cancelo).

I’d like to see us make a surprise push for Barella. Our midfield is still looking a bit thin/weak

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:18 am

It starts and it ends by selling Khedira. That's for the midfield, sure i'd like to secure a promising italian in Barella, it would look good on paper, but i don't think he have play time unless we sell Bentancur. But between these 2 it's a dollar or four quarters imo. So i remain happy and optimistic with Ramsey + Rabiot... for now

If we sign a second CB and/or a RB who can defend it would be good transfers.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by C Ronaldo Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:37 am

there are already lots of players, i dont think we need all of them but selling players is not easy make good deals with other clubs

Dybala is talented he may be easy one to sell

Khedira has injury problems and his wage could also be a problem for smaller clubs until his contract expire

C Ronaldo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by C Ronaldo Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:35 pm

Buffon is too old for a goalkeeper, he should be our coach

C Ronaldo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:45 pm

Merih Demiral is a done deal

Still no updates on De Ligt ??
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:08 pm

Great work by Paratici signing Demiral. Only saw some YouTube vids and he seems like an old school defender who ain't afraid to go physical and tackle.He's basically the anti-Rugani in a sense so hopefully we can keep him this season he can improve a lot at Juve.

As for De Ligt I think we got a deal with the player and probably Raiola as well so we are going to negotiate with Ajax now trying to save around 10-15m from their asking price.

Next , I think we'll offload our deadwood and go all in for Icardi.
Him or some top midfielder would make this the best transfer season ever for us as long as we don't offload any important player as well.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:50 pm

Long time man hope you have nice summer so far

About Demiral from my highlights scouting and from what i read, it's a good move.

Icardi would be overkill upfront... if we have to make a major transfer it must be for a midfielder... a DM more specifically. Or a box-to-box but no more creators.

By dead wood who do you mean ? Imo...
- Higuain
- Douglas
- Khedira
- Rugani
- Perin
- Can (only if we buy said DM)

That's 100 millions right there at the very least. Fuck off if De Ligt's transfer aborts because of 10-15M.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:03 am

I do agree we probably need a top midfielder right now and not Icardi but buying Icardi is also an investment for the future.
Once CR7 leaves after 2 seasons or so we'll have Dybala and Icardi to carry our attack.

Plus , his value is at it's lowest right now Inter will sell him for around 60m.

Players we need to offload:

Higuain & Mandzukic (if Icardi joins)
Khedira
Perin (since Buffon joined)
Matuidi & Bentancur on loan (if a top CM arrives)
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C Ronaldo Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:29 pm

i believe juventus have all the players they need and they are not going to try hard on the market unless there are special options to consider

i remember 352 and than came Pogba+Evra for free why not? but we dont need to try hard for De Ligt or Icardi they are not C Ronaldo level

C Ronaldo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:13 pm

From what I’ve read, Douglas was among the first to arrive for pre-season and is fully in Sarri’s plans, as is Dybala right now.

That should rule out a move for any attacking player because we still have Kean, Bernardeschi and Cuadrado among our attack.

Mandzukic and Higuain will surely leave. Same with Khedira.

I hope we don’t sign Icardi, because it will be at the expense of one of our players (Dybala), don’t want to see it

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:36 pm

Rumors i've read for winter 2020

-out-
Rugani
Rabiot
Can

-in-
Tonali
Bellerin

Thoughts ?

I think Tonali should be a priority. This summer i hide my disappointment about Rabiot, because he is better than nothing, but if we sign Tonali he can feck off for all i care. Fragile, moody and frankly decent at best. Seems like Sarri doesn't trust him anyways.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by C Ronaldo Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:35 pm

whoever comes in I don't believe that Sarri is going to give up the idea of playing two "defensive" midfielders like Matuidi + Khedira pair or whatever , bentacur

so thinking about that I hope we bring a player who can defend good but is also a better player when attacks like VIDAL use to be

C Ronaldo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:47 pm

It appears the priority is to sell Pjanic for ~60M. You guys really believe he's finito ? I don't (i watch few matches this season but i did not notice he was crap during them)

Arthur runs more but what else he has over Pjanic tbh ? If we swap we don't improve in defense, we don't improve in creativity. In fact i have no problem with Arthur, we lack a quality midfielder and why not try him. My problem is Pjanic leaving while our midfield is the weak spot since 4 years. I can name at least 10 players i would sell before him. Several combination of dross sells at discount price can make up the amount to simply buy Arthur (or Tonali, Jorginho, Sergej whatever)

Meanwhile Khedira, Matuidi enjoying the country club. Emre Can't is gone but what about Ramsey and Rabiot... all those guys were supposedly bargains, turned out to be terrible business Laughing and now we are screwed in contracts to the point that we must "swap" a midfielder who's superior, losing money in the process

What of this guy Kulusevski ? He can play 10, RM and 8 ? exciting talent and we own him already. Then Bernardeschi can leave, out of chances, and he's worth at least 20 millions.

Sorry if this post shoots in various directions, for a while i wanted to say, some days i really wonder what the fuck Agnelli and Paratici are doing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:01 pm

I just read that some guy named Elias Solberg, who just turned 17, has agreed to transfer to Juventus. I know absolutely nothing about him, other than that he plays on the wings.

Apparently, he becomes the third Norwegian at Juventus, together with Ingvild Isaksen and Vajebah Sakor, who I've also never heard of Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22