BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 9 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:24 pm

I'm surprised there are such concrete quaality sources about this.

But let's be clear. What Nick has been saying is true.
Ronaldo needs attention and his ego stroked.

Bottom line, he wants to be the best paid player in the world, i.e. 50m net.
Real are not paying that, he isn't getting it anywhere either, so heeds needs some other outlet for his frustration and need for attention.
Flirting with other clubs, or even semi-negotiating with other clubs, sounding out a move, as I understand these leaks, is such an outlet for his need for attention.

But let's not kid ourselves.
He will not want to take a pay cut.
Actually, he will want a raise.
No way Juve can give him a raise, especially not on top of a huge fee.
From a wage structure standpoint, that's completely bonkers.
Also no way Real sell him just like that, without a top 3-5 name joining (Neymar, maybe Kane, noone else tbh, maaaaaybe someone like Hazard)

So this is not going to happen. Real will give him some sort of raise or bonus and he will stay another year.

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 9 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:35 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:
Luca wrote:
Robespierre wrote:

Everyone confirms this
Real want to sell him. They can't wait to do it (strange but true)
Ronaldo wants it
It can't happen just if Juve doesn't give money. But they want this and they can't retire at this point
Done dealio 99 %

You can't underestimate the power of Florentino, if he does not want it to happen, it won't happen. If he okays the sale though, then I agree. His side has been very quiet in these past hours.

Dont know much about Flo's personality, but if I were him I wouldnt be happy to have Ronaldo around any longer no matter how good he is? I mean the guy keeps blackmailing for more each summer and throws a fit all the time. And his decline has been clear for all to see, and if he is still doing it, and Flo can recoup even more than what they paid for him? Thats really good business. Zidane isnt there to keep everyone happy too, and the new manager seems like someone who would give the younger players more chances and build a new team, which is what Real would need eventually and this is a good time to do just that.

this is a pile of steaming bs from a typical messi fan, please don't listen to this guy everyone.

1. decline? oh yeah. 4 goals in the world cup with the worst portuguese team anyone has ever seen Laughing morocco and even iran played them off the park

2. bad attitude? he gets paid like 20mil net, he doesn't get a raise he was promised, instead flo is tapping up neymar, mbappe, etc while not treating our legend right who has won 4 CLs with us in 5 years! i hated how we treated iker and raul, now we're treating ronaldo like this :facepalm:

3. blackmailing is a bit of a stretch, if anything the spanish government is blackmailing him. how can you change your tax laws retrospectively then charge CR for taxes before that date Laughing same thing they did with messi, it's stupid as shit and,

4. we as real madrid never publicly gave him any support whatsoever. this is cristiano we are talking about, he is a living legend and we don't help
him out in his time of need? well no shit, he is gonna leave.

we *bleep* up big time. bigggg time. we got bailed out so many times this season by ronaldo, and now we have no goal scorer and an unproven coach. and we might even lose kovacic :facepalm:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Point 4 is false because the club publically supported him when he had his troubles with the Taxman in Spain. We issued an official communique to express support while stating that it's a private matter between the player and the Spanish government, not our problem.

It's actually understated as a reason why CR wants to leave, the government in Spain keeps threatening him and he has a huge fine to pay. He has asked Madrid to pay it and we told him to f off lol

You need to calm down on the dramatic, I can also argue that without Modric in midfield CR is not winning shit or if barca had Modric or our stacked up squad they would be CL winners too. He is a great player but he is a man, we don't need to worship him. He has been graciously compensated for all his work in Madrid and we don't owe him a thing.

If Perez can sign Neymar to replace CR he will fly him to Juventus himself
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Not sure why everyone thinks this raise thing is such a blocker. All Juve need to do is give CR 100% of his image rights and boom CR gets the raise he wants even if Juve themselves pay him less. Not to mention that it allows him to keep building his brand as he would no longer be bound to certain products not to compete with RM.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:27 pm

I've never understood the notion that Eden Hazard would be a fitting replacement for CR7. We would need a goalscorer, and Eden doesn't seem to possess that type of instinct. From what I can tell, he seems to prefer setting team mates up for goals rather than shooting, himself.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Point 4 is false because the club publically supported him when he had his troubles with the Taxman in Spain. We issued an official communique to express support while stating that it's a private matter between the player and the Spanish government, not our problem.

It's actually understated as a reason why CR wants to leave, the government in Spain keeps threatening him and he has a huge fine to pay. He has asked Madrid to pay it and we told him to f off lol

You need to calm down on the dramatic, I can also argue that without Modric in midfield CR is not winning shit or if barca had Modric or our stacked up squad they would be CL winners too. He is a great player but he is a man, we don't need to worship him. He has been graciously compensated for all his work in Madrid and we don't owe him a thing.

If Perez can sign Neymar to replace CR he will fly him to Juventus himself

lol this is hilarious. Downplaying CR7 role in RM success and bringing up Modric as the main man behind it. (Not saying he wasn't important but cmon man)

Plus looks like you would be satisfied with CR7 replaced by Neymar and even saying Perez would send him to Turin himself.
That's even more funny cuz everything bad about Ronaldo's character is found in Neymar's character on a higher level. He's twice the childish and arrogant player Ronaldo is , twice the actor and diving legend but Ronaldo is atleast twice the player Neymar is and will ever be.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:38 pm

We've won 5 UCLs with Di Stefano (6 with Gento) and 4 with Ronaldo

Great players are the difference and CR was definitely the difference. It's to no surprise he was the top goalscorer every year in these UCLs wins too.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:39 pm

Let's be honest, CR7 is not replaceable. I have doubted him several times throughout his career, and he's proven me wrong time and time again. That said, some of us would welcome his replacement, if only for the sake of new impulses and a fresh, new start for a team that has been relying one the same guy for almost a decade now. Winning is clearly important, but when things get stale, it affects the level of enjoyment in watching a team week in, week out.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Juventus have taken n7 shirt from Cuadrado he is now n16.

Number 7 is vacant WATTBA

oh snap so it is happening

Will be so surreal to see Cristina in a jjuve kit ffs
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Completely against this move. He has been carrying Madrid over his shoulders all these years and if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have won what we have. He's irreplaceable and no one is capable of putting in his numbers.

He's a legend and I'll forever be grateful to what he has given us. Absolute monster of a player and I completely understand his decision.

I just don't know what we're going to do without him. Benzema and Bale up front, god help us :facepalm:
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:44 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Juventus have taken n7 shirt from Cuadrado he is now n16.

Number 7 is vacant WATTBA

oh snap so it is happening

Will be so surreal to see Cristina in a jjuve kit ffs

Haven't actually seen anything from Juventus' side about Cuadrado changing his number to 16

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:06 pm

guest7 wrote:We've won 5 UCLs with Di Stefano (6 with Gento) and 4 with Ronaldo

Great players are the difference and CR was definitely the difference. It's to no surprise he was the top goalscorer every year in these UCLs wins too.

Put it this way, Ronaldo isn't winning jack shit if his supporting cast didn't play the way they did and the supporting cast ain't winning diddly squat if Ronaldo didn't play the way they did.

But I'm still with Nick on this (besides the fact I really do live for the banter even if it is against me), there are too much evidence pointing this deal would not happen. Mainly, we have no replacement lined up, none. Zilch. Zero. We're stuck with shitty version of Benzema and Freeza's idol Bale.

Madrid, for all their madness, would not sell their best player and not have a replacement line up. No way. Not realistic.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:08 pm

Jorge Mendes:

Jorge Mendes wrote:If it happens, it will be a new chapter and a new challenge in his brilliant career.

If Cristiano Ronaldo leaves Real Madrid, he will remain eternally grateful to the club, the president, all the staff without exception, as well as the Madrid fans throughout the world.
It's happening people. Luca, start dancing.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:10 pm

Juventus. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:11 pm

Tears in my eyes Proud

Not yet though, this weekend will be decisive

Florentino could just be inviting Marotta and Paratici out to recreate the red wedding in Madrid

Probably fly there to buy Ronaldo, leave after selling Dybala

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:17 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo already boosted #Juventus stock by €160m, as shares rose 22% in 3 days, while Agnelli family use Ferrari to help pay for his salary
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:19 pm

Jjuve signing the reigning Ballon d'or holder ffs

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Only if Milan had just saved their money, could have been them.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:49 pm

This deal won't be done until the end of the world cup lol, sit down, mix yourself a drink and be patient lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:53 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote: sit down, mix yourself a drink and be patient lol

how did you know? that's exactly what I just did
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:01 pm

Hmmm.... still gonna do this for fun, cant wait till he FLOPS at Juve Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:04 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Hmmm.... still gonna do this for fun, cant wait till he FLOPS at Juve Razz
Cristiano has been an outstanding player in this game and has performed every season he has ever played at top level. How about you shut up. I really can't stand fans who only see football in a player vs player mindset.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:07 pm

You really think it won't be until after the World Cup? I see it being a now or never type of move. Everything is seemingly agreed so long as Florentino keeps his word on this backdoor, bullshit, gentlemen's agreement but this is the BIGGEST IF, of this whole ordeal.

This weekend will be decisive

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:08 pm

Is this actually happening? Been ignoring this thread since I was sure it's another typical Ronaldo "I'm sad" moment.

Juve showing that AMBIZIONE! Well done to them and congrats to their fans.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:10 pm

yeah I don't think it'll drag on that long. Florentino always wraps things up quickly. If he's determined to sell, be sure he'll make it quick.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Luca wrote:You really think it won't be until after the World Cup? I see it being a now or never type of move. Everything is seemingly agreed so long as Florentino keeps his word on this backdoor, bullshit, gentlemen's agreement but this is the BIGGEST IF, of this whole ordeal.

This weekend will be decisive

So basically, The Decision.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next