BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 6 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Its not a prediction it's common sense. Thinking that Madrid will let go of an asset as valuable as CR for 100 mil, without getting anything in return is kind of funny.

And again, if CR is on the market PSG will pulverize any club trying to sign him. The type of wage package they can offer + some shady sponsoring deal for the world cup in Qatar will be unmatched.

Keep dreaming, but as I said we will not give him up for nothing.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 6 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:21 pm

100M? Refdrid making some insane business. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:28 pm

There's no way PSG bought 25 yo Neymar in 2017 just to buy the very next summer a 33 yo Ronaldo.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:48 pm

Hard to see him in Serie A, such a step down, but it might suit him and the league overall since he is getting older and the slower league might be more suitable for him actually Very Happy

For Juve, they've tried in the CL for quite many years now, and always something missing, perhaps this might be just the thing, thats probably what they are thinking.

Interesting for a Barca fan also to see El Classicos without Ronaldo and generally in La Liga in it if he does move on...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:52 pm

Making a Great Escape to a team that wins leagues like candy and owns all referees would be very Fakenaldo like though. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:02 pm

Just realized that if those numbers are true, the whole deal would be 340 millions, which is about what Milan are worth these days.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:15 pm

Is harmonica going to continue his journey?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by giovanni_milan Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:17 pm

adun101 wrote:Just realized that if those numbers are true, the whole deal would be 340 millions, which is about what Milan are worth these days.

Does that include the 7 UCLs?

Maybe you can buy them?
giovanni_milan
giovanni_milan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:23 pm

giovanni_milan wrote:
adun101 wrote:Just realized that if those numbers are true, the whole deal would be 340 millions, which is about what Milan are worth these days.

Maybe you can buy them?

Ronaldo has 5 CLs, Juventus 2

Seems about right Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:29 pm

giovanni_milan wrote:

Maybe you can buy them?

Why, are you selling them?
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by adun101 Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:31 pm

Anyway, I did find it amusing, but I'm actually not happy about Milan's situation. It's a black eye on them and the Italian football. I like them, just as I like the other Italian clubs, minus the pigs.
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:38 pm

im sure juve can afford the 22 years of monthly payments for the transfer fee but they cant match his wages that madrid will offer.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Duncan Castles (Mendes n1 Muppet) is reporting that we offered an improved deal to Cristiano.

Transfer market rofl
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/real-madrid-offer-cristiano-ronaldo-12855019.amp?__twitter_impression=true
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:19 pm

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 6 KY6YzY_9_400x400

Should I believe to a man with an egg in head ?
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:35 pm

He is Mendes' number 1 cuck so he is saying what he is getting from Mendes. True or false? Who knows
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Imagine if we sell him and rely solely on Benzema and Bale to score goals. My days eco smile

It would be epic to see Madrid average 43 goals a season with that mighty strikeforce.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:He is Mendes' number 1 cuck so he is saying what he is getting from Mendes. True or false? Who knows

Always known this about Mourinho not on Mendes tbh Probably it is for both
I can only say that a good number of Juve fans believe in this signing.
Juve have increased season tickets of 30 % (!!) for next season.
There are 2 line of thinking :
- who thinks it is because they are going to sign him
-who thinks CR is just advertising move so as to incite people to take out a suscription and to justify the price increase
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:54 pm

I think Madrid have also reached the point with CR where if they get the chance they will sell him. But that's our board, the fans absolutely love him.

If we get a chance to get rid of him and to rebuild we will. But that means us signing a galactico we can sell as the heir to the throne. From the way I see it there are only 3 guys on the market that fit that description. 1) Neymar 2) Mbappe 3) Salah.

That's why I continue to think unless Madrid get one of those guys they won't sell this summer. He will accept our offer and shit up for another year
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:25 pm

Please read this brilliant piece from gab marcotti

Gab Marcotti wrote: Q: So what's going to happen?

A: It's purely a guess, but I think the most likely scenario is Ronaldo gets a raise (and maybe some assurances from Lopetegui) and stays at Madrid. They sell Karim Benzema and, if they can, Gareth Bale, and they make a serious run at Neymar and Mbappe. Whether they succeed with either will depend on FFP as much as it does on PSG.

What I don't see happening, frankly, is Real Madrid losing Ronaldo without signing a Neymar, an Mbappe or someone of that caliber.

Stay tuned.
http://global.espn.com/football/club/real-madrid/86/blog/post/3556616/cristiano-ronaldo-swapping-real-madrid-for-juventus-not-so-fast
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:36 pm

PSG will want something like £250mil for Mbappe
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Why can't Juve afford him DESPITE being in CL final 3 times (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) recently...?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Because UEFA are thieves and they are not compensating clubs as they should for their European successes.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:15 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Please read this brilliant piece from gab marcotti

Gab Marcotti wrote: Q: So what's going to happen?

A: It's purely a guess, but I think the most likely scenario is Ronaldo gets a raise (and maybe some assurances from Lopetegui) and stays at Madrid. They sell Karim Benzema and, if they can, Gareth Bale, and they make a serious run at Neymar and Mbappe. Whether they succeed with either will depend on FFP as much as it does on PSG.

What I don't see happening, frankly, is Real Madrid losing Ronaldo without signing a Neymar, an Mbappe or someone of that caliber.

Stay tuned.
http://global.espn.com/football/club/real-madrid/86/blog/post/3556616/cristiano-ronaldo-swapping-real-madrid-for-juventus-not-so-fast

Of course they're getting another super star. His name is Hazard, he is the only one in the market.

If Belgium beat Brazil get ready for RM to sign Hazard and Courtois
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:19 pm

guest7 wrote:Why can't Juve afford him DESPITE being in CL final 3 times (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) recently...?

2 times since 2015. We can afford his transfer fee, his wages are an obvious obstacle at his 30M net request. For reference, Higuain is our best paid player at 7.5M per season.

On a simple eye test, that would suggest the deal cannot be done. Maybe it could be done at the expense of stretching the team's finances quite thin and perhaps selling a marquee player next summer or even this summer.

But the fact of the matter is that it's Real Madrid's player to sell and they have no obligation to sell him or sell him cheaply.

The smart bet is the simplest one, Ronaldo remains at Real Madrid with improved wages

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:31 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Of course they're getting another super star. His name is Hazard, he is the only one in the market.

If Belgium beat Brazil get ready for RM to sign Hazard and Courtois
Are you serious BC? Zidane has been asking Perez to sign Hazard since like 2013 and we never bothered. We dont rate Hazard is that tier, not even close.

If you think Perez is gonna be the president that sold CR to sign Hazard rofl forget it. You can sell the dream with Neymar and Mbappe now but not with Hazard.

If Perez does that, the socios will have him out of madrid by december. you need to remember that Perez is not gonna screw with his legacy here. He would rather pay CR what he asks them sell him for nothing and have an army of socios hating his guts and asking for his head

We can definitely sign Hazard and Courtois, but not to replace CR.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Why would PSG ever sell Mbappe or Neymar tho? Neymar they just denied the rumors, Mbappe has a good head on his shoulders and probably doesn't want the move, not to mention that PSG has no reason not to say "contract break fee or go home". So these 2 are not on the market. Salah just renewed and Liverpool are just as likely to laugh at Flo's face.

So why is this time different? Because Hazard is the only player of that calibre available.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next