BarrileteCosmico
Doc
Thimmy
Valkyrja
Kaladin
62 posters

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 7 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:35 am

Why would PSG ever sell Mbappe or Neymar tho? Neymar they just denied the rumors, Mbappe has a good head on his shoulders and probably doesn't want the move, not to mention that PSG has no reason not to say "contract break fee or go home". So these 2 are not on the market. Salah just renewed and Liverpool are just as likely to laugh at Flo's face.

So why is this time different? Because Hazard is the only player of that calibre available.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 7 Empty Re: DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:53 am

You are right, it's near impossible for Madrid to get those guys, which is exactly why Madrid wont sell the most important Madrid player in the past 50 years to sign Eden Hazard Laughing Perez is going to get absolutely demolished by madrid fans if he makes that deal

if we want Hazard that bad, we can go for him without selling CR.

this will end with us giving a better deal to Cristiano, or Perez gets PSG to sell Mbappe or Neymar, your pick
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:08 am

Unreal disrespect to Guti, smh
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:59 am

Can it also end with no new deal and Ronaldo staying with the club regardless? You know, he is very much still under contract.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:41 am

So it is happening
DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_Bs37CGSCxrVMIQoiNsbOCNQXu8wejOjSJcvv_o80iOVrL4-2
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:16 am

I think Robes is trying to jinx it
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:20 am

Doc wrote:Can it also end with no new deal and Ronaldo staying with the club regardless? You know, he is very much still under contract.

No, cause Madrid doesn't hold players against their will.

If Ronaldo asks to leave and tells the club that his decision is final, he'll be sold before he even finishes packing.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:50 am

juvealbanian wrote:I think Robes is trying to jinx it

I don't write for newspapers and it is not photoshop tbh
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:51 am

Robespierre wrote:
juvealbanian wrote:I think Robes is trying to jinx it

I don't write for newspapers and it is not photoshop tbh

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 7 Efs10
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:30 am

Refdrid is in real bind with players like Ligamentbale and Shotnaldo. Can't believe they are getting paid to get rid of them. rofl
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:56 pm

No jinx though, I am sure this deal is going to happen.
I could even bet on it
A real disgrace of course
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:57 pm

[Di Marizio] Marotta and Paratici at Milan: At the moment there are no trips for today to Madrid, more likely tomorrow when it will be final break between Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Fabrizio Romano on Twitter: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez will take the final decision about Cristiano’s future. If he’ll accept to let him leave, Juventus will be ready to make an official bid and to offer a 4-years contract to CR7. Let’s see on next hours...

[Fabrizio Romano] Juventus are seriously working for Cristiano Ronaldo. CR7 confirmed to Real Madrid he wants to leave Madrid and he'd like to join Juventus.

[Fabrizio Romano] Juventus growing more confident of signing Ronaldo

Bold part is the only/most important

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Robespierre wrote:No jinx though, I am sure this deal is going to happen.
I could even bet on it

Nah. Florentino is not going to let their biggest player leave without another star poised to sign

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:04 pm

According to Record, FIAT will sign a lucrative sponsorship deal with Ronaldo, which will help pay his €30m per season wages.

Juventus cannot afford to pay that without risking falling foul of Financial Fair Play, as it’s four times what current top earner Gonzalo Higuain earns.

However, if holding company Exor were to use a FIAT sponsorship to ensure that Ronaldo’s salary reaches €30m, without putting the entire burden on the club, then they could circumvent FFP.

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 7 Giphy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:07 pm

Luca wrote:
I could even bet on it

Nah. Florentino is not going to let their biggest player leave without another star poised to sign

Everyone confirms this
Real want to sell him. They can't wait to do it (strange but true)
Ronaldo wants it
It can't happen just if Juve doesn't give money. But they want this and they can't retire at this point
Done dealio 99 %
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:11 pm

Nonsense, Cristiano will be already 34 mid season and although he's in insane physical shape I don't think he'll jog on for a lot longer.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:17 pm

Juve are obsessed on winning Champions League and Ronaldo has been main difference maker in last three years. They don't care about long term (on the other hand they come from 7 scudetti in a row streak), they just care of winning that UCL even just for a time
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Robespierre wrote:
Luca wrote:
I could even bet on it

Everyone confirms this
Real want to sell him. They can't wait to do it (strange but true)
Ronaldo wants it
It can't happen just if Juve doesn't give money. But they want this and they can't retire at this point
Done dealio 99 %

You can't underestimate the power of Florentino, if he does not want it to happen, it won't happen. If he okays the sale though, then I agree. His side has been very quiet in these past hours.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Imagine if he does join and ends up flopping, will probably blame it on teammates though...

In pure football terms, he does fit Juve's style right? They pump a lot of crosses in. But Juve usually dominate possession in the league I guess? Can they also counter attack well? Not sure If Ronaldo would be the perfect fit, he certainly wont be getting the same service he gets at Real, no Benzema basically designed to being the best out of him almost nowadays, no Modric/Kroos, no Marcelo and Carvarjal crosses etc....

Last edited by BarcaLearning on Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:34 pm

If Perez loses Cristiano and Zidane the same summer and can't present Neymar to the fans, or at least Mbappe, the socios will fire him by end of the year.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:36 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:If Perez loses Cristiano and Zidane the same summer and can't present Neymar to the fans, or at least Mbappe, the socios will fire him by end of the year.

Are you coming around? Proud

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:49 pm

Luca wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:If Perez loses Cristiano and Zidane the same summer and can't present Neymar to the fans, or at least Mbappe, the socios will fire him by end of the year.

Are you coming around? Proud
coming around to what?

I have said from day one that this is about money and Madrid won't relinquish CR without getting Neymar or Mbappe. That's how I see things.

My previous post meant that we have no incentive as a club, and Perez as an elected president, to sell the second most important player on our history without getting something back. And I believe that we will offer an improved deal and block any sale if there is no way to get those guys.

Last summer they played the same "I want to leave cards". This summer they are taking it a step further by getting Juve to agree to a potential move. It looks like Juve are playing Mendes game to a T. We offered Ronaldo 25 mil+ bonus, he asked for more and we told him to f off. Now Mendes is saying "look Juventus want to pay him more"

I suspect nothing will be done until at least the end of the world cup.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:22 pm

90 % completed

DONE DEALIO: Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus - Page 7 MNEWlZR
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Robespierre wrote:Juve are obsessed on winning Champions League and Ronaldo has been main difference maker in last three years. They don't care about long term (on the other hand they come from 7 scudetti in a row streak), they just care of winning that UCL even just for a time

they have loser mentality, not even CR can change that if we're being honest
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:37 pm

Robespierre wrote:Juve are obsessed on winning Champions League and Ronaldo has been main difference maker in last three years. They don't care about long term (on the other hand they come from 7 scudetti in a row streak), they just care of winning that UCL even just for a time
I think you're mixing up referees and Fakenaldo there. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:41 pm

Myesyats wrote:

they have loser mentality, not even CR can change that if we're being honest

Loser mentality when we win 7 Scudetti in a row?

And if you talk about CHL find a team (apart from Real & Barca) who has done better than us? And just imagine around 10 years ago we were in Serie B.

We simply were not ready to face the two biggest teams of the last 10 years in a CHL final.
Messi,Neymar,Suarez,CR7,Bale,Benzema,Modric,Iniesta etc were names we couldn't even dream of having in our team. Yet again we somehow managed to beat them in semi-finals.

The best is yet to come.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next