Turok_TTZ
VanDeezNuts
sportsczy
19 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kudos to Bale and Benzema - Page 6 Empty Re: Kudos to Bale and Benzema

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:43 pm

You’re missing the point Sports. Bale has been a frustration to every coach he has had at Madrid, and especially this season when Flo has placed the team’s hopes on him and Benz.

With Benz returning to his ‘modern CF’ form and Bale now overly concerned about injuring himself, our season is all but done!

The end result will be Lopetequi gone and Bale and Benz replaced with Vinicius and Rodrygo!

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:23 pm

Oh he's frustrating. No doubt at all. But going to NT to get looked at without playing isn't a problem for me. If he were Brazilian or Argentinian... and had to travel across the world... I'd have a bigger problem.

He's not long for Real Madrid anyhow. I consider this year a lost one. So if he stays healthy enough and allows us to sell him for a decent amount, I'm happy enough. Not expecting much on the pitch.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:32 pm

You obviously have not read the entire article! It wasn’t just about him going to Wales! It was also about his drop in production, him pulling himself out of two games, missing the trip to Russia, only to find out, there was no injury, all when the team is in desperate need for goals in a season when he and Benz were supposed to provide the goals.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:54 pm

It's AS though Bill... they're typically full of shit and trying to get clicks any way they can. If there wasn't an injury, he would have played for Wales. He isn't. There was obviously something.

All that said, any calf issue with Bale is a cause for concern and I can understand him being overcautious.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:22 pm

Overcautious by jumping on a plane to fly with the Welsh team and wanting to play against Spain?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:38 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's AS though Bill... they're typically full of shit and trying to get clicks any way they can. If there wasn't an injury, he would have played for Wales. He isn't. There was obviously something.

All that said, any calf issue with Bale is a cause for concern and I can understand him being overcautious.

What part of that article is shit?
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:24 pm

lol he isn't going to wales to get looked at. once again, i don't have a problem with a second opinion, he's going because he wants to play. he did something similar a few years ago, i didn't have a problem with it then, because it was for a qualifier or something like that, but this? the whispers i'm hearing is that the only reason he isn't playing is cos the club pulled some strings behind the scenes, not to have him re-injure himelf

he's not going for a medical opinion or checkup, he's not going for a rest (he could have had more than enough rest by staying in madrid, the weather is better anyway), he had every intention of playing. i'm not doubting that he felt a knock or felt hurt, i'm more upset at the lack of cautiousness to pick up and gear up for some meaningless friendly after said knock

AS and Marca both have their agendas; but i'm sure we are able to decipher between what is or isn't bull. if anything that article was more a knock on bale than the club , who have made so many decisions at his convenience
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:44 pm

I'm certainly not going to defend Bale.  The guy has a lot of nerve to act like a prima dona given his contributions recently.  But i love NT play and I completely understand a player really wanting to give his heart and soul to his country... and also getting some outside input into what is right/wrong with him as part of it.  

Does Bale even speak Spanish yet?  Not sure how well he's integrated in the Spanish culture... so there's that too. Maybe he just needed to get away.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Both these betas have hidden in CR shadow for 4 years and we now want them to lead Madrid.

Let me put this way, if by some magic Julen can make it happen, I'll be shocked

I like how you say hidden in his shadow, as opposed to the claim that they were subjugated by CR Razz

Sports: I'm sure you already know that he doesn't speak Spanish, as he isn't confident in his pronounciation, but understands it perfectly well. This has been confirmed by several players in interviews. I agree that he has a lot of nerve to act like a primadonna, considering his injury history. Then again, these are all just stories by tabloids, and may not represent how things actually are.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:44 am

for the sake of fairness, i decided to post what could be considered a rebuttal piece

https://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/opinion/2018/10/15/5bc4846eca4741b0108b45a7.html
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6