CBarca
Adit
Myesyats
40 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 39 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:02 pm

Myesyats has always reminded me of the type who never really interacted closely with people of color, women, LGBTQ+ community, and thus thinks that based on what he watches on YouTube (I would imagine Shapiro is there) and reads on the internet, that these people are all doing great and anything bad happening is overblown. Meanwhile probably denying any sort of white privilege.

If you don't interact with people of color, it's really hard not to be racist.

I realize that sounds counterintuitive, but it's true. When I think back to the attitudes I grew up with as someone in a white ass community...it's astounding.

CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:05 pm

Are we all just going to accept the casual racism of Unique calling Betty 4'10" and having a 3 inch dick, or what?

You're a waste of space
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:56 pm

I never denied people of color have it harder, I'm just amused by Betty's victimization processes and finding racist overtones where there is none.

Then again, I've never been to America so you have a point.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:16 pm

CBarca wrote:Are we all just going to accept the casual racism of Unique calling Betty 4'10" and having a 3 inch dick, or what?

You're a waste of space

He said he was kidding.. It was tasteless but it wasn't meant in seriousness

I believe all minorities take shit in one way or another. I say fuck the bs and forge your own path. Be the best man you can be and don't compare yourself to anyone else. Betty's victim complex is a result of negativity in his life. Hate to make assumptions but it's the truth.

Positive mindsets get far in life no matter who you are. Negative ones don't.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:49 pm

CBarca wrote:Are we all just going to accept the casual racism of Unique calling Betty 4'10" and having a 3 inch dick, or what?

You're a waste of space
so it’s racist now to say a person is short and has a 3inch dick. Ffs I can’t keep up with all this racist lark. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:18 pm

I mean it's up to Betty if he cares or not

But I will say that uniques continual racism has gotten very tiring, even from my perspective
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:52 pm

CBarca wrote:I mean it's up to Betty if he cares or not

But I will say that uniques continual racism has gotten very tiring, even from my perspective
so let me get this right. If I said nascar is 4ft tall with a 2inch dick you would report me for being racist. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 28, 2019 9:57 pm

CBarca wrote:I mean it's up to Betty if he cares or not

Betty don’t care because he can take a joke and is not a whiny little bitch.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:19 pm

Donald Trump watch - Page 39 Tenor

Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Myesyats wrote:Donald Trump watch - Page 39 Tenor

Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:22 pm

Seriously now

what more does it take for a president of a modern, civilized country to have to step down, these days?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:20 pm

If it was a modern, civilized country he would've stepped down as a candidate after the "pussy grabbing" video emerged.
And if it wasn't then, it certainly would've been after calling several countries "shitholes", or after insulting several key allies directly, or after it became apparent his campaign was aided by a foreign government.

Forget about it. The Republicans are in it to win it, they don't care about the hows and whys, they wanted their guy to win, and it happens he is their guy. Will probably win the 2020 election, too. Four more years, enjoy.

And you and me, Hans, sitting here all smug with Mutti not embarrassing us much (because she doesn't du much of anything), but we're inches away from being a full-blown international embarrassment like the UK or the US with Merz or AKK, that trout-person.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:41 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:
And you and me, Hans, sitting here all smug with Mutti not embarrassing us much (because  she doesn't du much of anything), but we're inches away from being a full-blown international embarrassment like the UK or the US with Merz or AKK, that trout-person.

Never mind the actual reemergence of a sizeable Neonazi movement

but I didn't mean that in a smug way. I'm just really speechless and confused about the rapid shifting of boundaries
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:06 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:48 pm

You have to take into context that majority of people are imbeciles yet have the right to vote.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:04 pm

futbol wrote:You have to take into context that majority of people are imbeciles yet have the right to vote.

Sure, but this time they've really voted for a fellow imbecile.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:43 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:Seriously now

what more does it take for a president of a modern, civilized country to have to step down, these days?

Perhaps the mistake is to assume that the US is a modern, civilized country
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:12 am

Firenze wrote:

Hope he gets a 2nd term
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:59 pm

And the media keep normalizing him. That's the core problem.

Everytime this guy says something stupid or reprehensible, the media smothers it in normalization, giving him credibility and legitimacy when he doesn't have one and really shouldn't have the other.

This is how David Duke almost got elected Governor of Louisiana and later Senator. The only thing that prevented that was the local media coming to their senses and instead of focusing on his improper tax practicies and banal shit like that, they went after him for what he was: a racist, white supremecist leader of one of the worst hate groups to walk the earth. And it worked and he lost both bids. The same has to be done with Trump, but too much of the media are still mired n this haze of his own delusion that he's put them in.

He's not a normal president. He's not a normal politician. He's not even a normal person. And he's an aberration. An anomaly. An asterisk. And he should be treated as such in the next election.

I could care less about his favorite bible verse. I'm more concerned with the fact that he's caging up kids and is causing a recession that will impact the world.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:01 am

https://www.france24.com/en/20190902-poland-opposes-trump-bid-for-russia-s-g7-return

Myesyats meets the 2 red buttons meme
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:08 am

No i am totally against reintegrating Russia into anything

Trump is an idiot lol
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:21 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2019/09/11/trump-considering-ban-of-all-non-tobacco-vaping-products/

AR-15s are cool but those flavored vapes man? they getting out of control

Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:02 pm

This is weird, right?
I know we're all engaging in a bit of whataboutism in regards to vaping and guns, but it does seem ridiculous. Of course they should look into vaping now that it's supposedly killed dozens of people. But how the fuck are guns still easily purchasable? It really is absurd.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:17 am

So I put together a timeline of the recent revelations regarding Trump and Ukraine:

Sometime during week of July 15th-19th: Trump ordered his Chief of Staff, Mick Mulvaney, who also heads the Office of Management and Budget (OMB)) to halt military aid (about $391 million) to Ukraine in their conflict with Russia. This aid had been approved by Congress.

July 25th:  A week later, Trump and newly elected Ukrainian President Zelensky speak over the phone for roughly 30 minutes on a range of topics, but 1 specific topic piques interest: Trump guarantees that Ukraine can receive the expected military aid, but he asks Zelensky to investigate a matter involving his political opponent, Joe Biden, and his son, Hunter Biden's dealings with a corrupt prosecutor in Ukraine that appeared to have been trying to blackmail the Bidens. Trump asks Zelensky to work with his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani and Attorney General William Barr, on this.

Sometime in August: An individual in the US Intelligence community filed a formal complaint regarding the call with Intelligence Inspector General Michael Atkinson, who deemed it credible and wanted congressional intelligence committees in both the House and Senate informed of it. His superiors at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) stepped in and blocked communication of the complaint with these committees. That direction appears to have come form the Justice Department (led by Attorney General William Barr) and the White House.

September 9th: Inspector General Atkinson goes around his superiors and notifies the House Intelligence Committee of the existence of the whistleblower complaint, but did not provide specifics on the complaint itself.

September 11th: Ukraine finally receives the military aid mentioned above.

September 23rd: The New York Times releases details of a whistleblower complaint made by an unnamed individual in the US Intelligence community against Trump. The complaint alleges that Trump attempted to coerce Zelensky into opening an investigation into the Bidens and threatened to withhold military aid if the investigation was not opened.

When asked about this by the media, Trump admitted that he did indeed discuss Joe Biden with Zelensky, but denies he did anything wrong, citing that he only asked about Biden to ensure another foreign country wouldn't be meddling in the 2020 election. Both the New York Times and Washington Post find this reasoning riddled with holes given this appears to be a straight-forward quid-pro-quo scenario that benefits Trump and hurts Biden, which Trump has also denied. He vowed to release the full transcript of the call to prove his innocence.

Tuesday: Following Trump's admittance to the events that transpired on the call, several moderate House Democrats that were being protected by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi from calls by a significant number of other House Democrats for an impeachment inquiry, informed Pelosi that they are now on board with opening this inquiry. Pelosi, the most reluctant Democrat in the House to support impeachment proceedings, formally announced to the nation that the House intends to officially open an impeachment inquiry against the President.

Yesterday: The White House released what it calls a transcript of the call between Zelensky and Trump, but it's actually just a memo of compiled notes taken by staffers listening in on the call. It was also partially redacted. Later that day, Both Congressional Intelligence Committee receive the whistleblower complaint, which was partially redacted. There are concerns among the media that neither the memo nor the whistleblower complaint are the actual documents and may have been doctored by the White House in an effort to protect Trump. This has credence given the White House have done this before.

Today: DNI Joseph Maguire is currently testifying in front of the House Intelligence Committee. He's confirming that the whistleblower complaint is in alignment with the call transcript and that the WH covered up the call with Zelensky initially. This is very damaging for Trump.

I used Vox for my sources for this timeline:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/24/20881505/donald-trump-withhold-aid-ukraine-timeline-whistleblower

Trump/Zelensky Call Memo is here - https://www.vox.com/2019/9/25/20883325/transcript-trump-ukraine-president-impeachment

Whistleblower Complaint can be read here - https://www.vox.com/2019/9/26/20884022/whistleblower-complaint-trump-ukraine-read

--------------------------------

My take: I have been reluctant to believe a lot of the red herrings over the last 3 years that were touted as the smoking gun that will end Trump's presidency, but this is very different. This happened virtually in real time and not only did Trump not deny it, he freely admitted what he did.  There are several parts of this that on their own would be grounds for impeachment. Democrats can essentially take their pick.

What's super damning about this is that it has well and truly rattled Republicans for the first time in 3 years. They don't know what to do about this and that's as clear as day. The whistleblower complaint in particular is very damaging for Trump.

It's still very early days, but if Trump wasn't in trouble before, he very much is now. This is real and unless Mitch McConnell comes to the rescue again, I don't see any way out of it for him that doesn't end in impeachment.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:30 am

$50 says Trump won't be impeached tomorrow, this year, next year or ever.
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:32 am

McLewis wrote:There are several parts of this that on their own would be grounds for impeachment. Democrats can essentially take their pick
Lol oh really Laughing What in the transcript is an impeachable offence
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next