Myesyats
40 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 38 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:36 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:White privilege kind of implies any white guy would get treated that way, when that's only true if you have a tycoon father. His status has far more to do with class barriers than racial ones imo.

True, but in reality this goes hand in hand in 99% of cases. USA are a place were, historically, class barriers are synonymous with 'race' barriers, as a simple glance at history will easily tell us

It's highly correlated, absolutely. But by making it about race you're hiding the real issue, which is that if you're in the 1% in the US you can get away with murder. Not saying race doesn't play a role here but it's a bit ludicrous to say Trump got there on account of his race when all that did was not prevent his rise. The actual rise was due to money.

Also, love him or hate him you can't deny that his successful reality show was all his own accomplishment too.

Successful reality show is from Daddy's money. Remember, there is no cue at Nothing But Crap to produce reality shows for failed businessmen elsewhere...America is littered with them.

That reality show is all Fred Trump.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:15 am

Also people need to stop confusing being hard on "White Supremacy" with being hard on White People.

Joe biden is a peak old white male. This is a guy, who with a smile, started his political career arguing about the harms of Black kids going to school with his white kids. Who Gave the Eulogy at a KKK members funeral. Who signed the crime bill which has led to a generation of minorities suffering under the "Just us" system. I voted for him TWICE with Obama, and if Warren is gone I am gonna vote for him in the Primary, and if he gets the nomination Im going to vote for him in the general election. By your buddy Unique's rule, that alone would disqualify me from being racially biased, much less a bitter guy looking for *White Males* in the street.

To say I am the most racist person you know, when you live in a nation where not ONE prominent person said nada about a German minister right next door calling over 1 billion people dogs shows either someone living in blinders, or someone with an agenda. If its the former then we have to look deeper, if its the latter then we have to simply ask what is the agenda.

Myesyats, if I guessed some of your favortie youtubers would you tell me if I am correct?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:12 am

Listen, theres a lot of Asian people in my city, I go to Uni with a lot of Japanese/Korean people and nobody ever discriminates against them. Lots of them live in dorms and they're nice people. What you might have heard in the States, 99% of it is not true (which is also the case with the Independence march). I never heard this German minister say that and either way I cant be responsible for what someone else said. Germany is a very diverse country so that one minister definitely doesnt represent what they all stand for.

Working with people I realized most of them are simply stupid so I am very picky as to what opinions I take to heart. Very rarely I come across people worth being listened to.

I'd be happy to play your Youtuber guessing game. But I don't think it'll be fun because i dont really watch politics related channels. I don't care much for humanity so i'm the polar opposite of you, i'm not like a human rights advocate, rather the contrary.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:20 am

Young Kaz wrote:Also people need to stop confusing being hard on "White Supremacy" with being hard on White People.

Joe biden is a peak old white male. This is a guy, who with a smile, started his political career arguing about the harms of Black kids going to school with his white kids. Who Gave the Eulogy at a KKK members funeral. Who signed the crime bill which has led to a generation of minorities suffering under the "Just us" system. I voted for him TWICE with Obama, and if Warren is gone I am gonna vote for him in the Primary, and if he gets the nomination Im going to vote for him in the general election. By your buddy Unique's rule, that alone would disqualify me from being racially biased, much less a bitter guy looking for *White Males* in the street.

To say I am the most racist person you know, when you live in a nation where not ONE prominent person said nada about a German minister right next door calling over 1 billion people dogs shows either someone living in blinders, or someone with an agenda. If its the former then we have to look deeper, if its the latter then we have to simply ask what is the agenda.

Myesyats, if I guessed some of your favortie youtubers would you tell me if I am correct?
dude you are 4ft 10inch tall its not a good idear for you to be looking for anyone in the street. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:12 pm

Myesyats wrote:Listen, theres a lot of Asian people in my city, I go to Uni with a lot of Japanese/Korean people and nobody ever discriminates against them. Lots of them live in dorms and they're nice people. What you might have heard in the States, 99% of it is not true (which is also the case with the Independence march). I never heard this German minister say that and either way I cant be responsible for what someone else said. Germany is a very diverse country so that one minister definitely doesnt represent what they all stand for.

Working with people I realized most of them are simply stupid so I am very picky as to what opinions I take to heart. Very rarely I come across people worth being listened to.

I'd be happy to play your Youtuber guessing game. But I don't think it'll be fun because i dont really watch politics related channels. I don't care much for humanity so i'm the polar opposite of you, i'm not like a human rights advocate, rather the contrary.

How do you know if they are discriminated against? If they are Korean they probably arent talking to other people at all, and if they are Japanese the cultural precedence is not to discuss slights against them in public. If nobody in Poland felt the need to stand up and call out the German Minister next door calling Chinese people(who both the groups you mention are culturally descended from) then I cant imagine them having much better experiences. Now i know a lot of Asian guys like going to Poland because polish women seem more eager to date Asian Men than white women in other countries, but the dating scene isnt my scene so I'd have no clue with that

As far as youtubers go I'd say:
Steven Molyneaux
Devon Tracey(Atheism is unstoppable)
Pewdiepie

Any shots on target?

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:19 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:Also people need to stop confusing being hard on "White Supremacy" with being hard on White People.

dude you are 4ft 10inch tall its not a good idear for you to be looking for anyone in the street. Laughing

5'7 actually.

I like my height. Puts me taller than the vast majority of women in my circle, and makes it so no car is too small, no immense pressure on my knees, no increased risk of back problems as I age, and the ability to give a mike tyson uppercut to a tall tree if the opportunity ever arose Cool

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:20 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Myesyats wrote:Listen, theres a lot of Asian people in my city, I go to Uni with a lot of Japanese/Korean people and nobody ever discriminates against them. Lots of them live in dorms and they're nice people. What you might have heard in the States, 99% of it is not true (which is also the case with the Independence march). I never heard this German minister say that and either way I cant be responsible for what someone else said. Germany is a very diverse country so that one minister definitely doesnt represent what they all stand for.

How do you know if they are discriminated against? If they are Korean they probably arent talking to other people at all, and if they are Japanese the cultural precedence is not to discuss slights against them in public. If nobody in Poland felt the need to stand up and call out the German Minister next door calling Chinese people(who both the groups you mention are culturally descended from) then I cant imagine them having much better experiences. Now i know a lot of Asian guys like going to Poland because polish women seem more eager to date Asian Men than white women in other countries, but the dating scene isnt my scene so I'd have no clue with that

Steven Molyneaux
Pewdiepie

Any shots on target?
they date them because they think they have money. aint no women in europe that wants a man that 5ft tall with a 3inch dick unless he has lots of money.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:45 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Steven Molyneaux
Pewdiepie

Any shots on target?
they date them because they think they have money. aint no women in europe that wants a man that 5ft tall with a 3inch dick unless he has lots of money.

Lovely, just lovely sentiment.

On the Poland thing it is briefly mentioned here:
https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/94urz6/any_advice_for_an_asian_guy_moving_to_poland/

Obviously that subreddit is full of guys trying to get white women so there is bias there, but there might be some truth to what they say.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:00 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Steven Molyneaux
Pewdiepie

Any shots on target?

https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/94urz6/any_advice_for_an_asian_guy_moving_to_poland/

Obviously that subreddit is full of guys trying to get white women so there is bias there, but there might be some truth to what they say.
i was just messing with you Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:05 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote: they date them because they think they have money. aint no women in europe that wants a man that 5ft tall with a 3inch dick unless he has lots of money.

My Peenus is huge sensei drunken

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:13 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

My Peenus is huge sensei drunken
cheers cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:13 pm

Young Kaz wrote:How do you know if they are discriminated against? If they are Korean they probably arent talking to other people at all, and if they are Japanese the cultural precedence is not to discuss slights against them in public. If nobody in Poland felt the need to stand up and call out the German Minister next door calling Chinese people(who both the groups you mention are culturally descended from) then I cant imagine them having much better experiences. Now i know a lot of Asian guys like going to Poland because polish women seem more eager to date Asian Men than white women in other countries, but the dating scene isnt my scene so I'd have no clue with that

Steven Molyneaux
Pewdiepie

Any shots on target?

Well I lived in a dorm for some time with plenty of Asian people and I never heard of anything discriminatory. We had lots of African/French people too and we would get along great with everyone, we'd play football and stuff.

From my experience if someone is nice then we're nice back, regardless of race.

Not sure about the dating scene in that regard, believe it or not I never touched up on that topic but you read lots of opinions that women prefer taller men and Jap. people are in general short right? so idk. (Also i'd prolly agree with Unique here, eastern asians especially the Chinese are perceived as very intelligent so maybe women think they have money and thus are interested in dating, idk)

No idea who Steven or Devon are. Told you I don't watch that type of stuff.

I watch Pewdiepie from time to time but that was a safe guess since he has 100 million subscribers lol

Thought you were gonna guess Joe Rogan tbh.

I've seen prejudice towards Arab+Muslim people but Chinese/Korean/Japanese? not really
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:27 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:How do you know if they are discriminated against? If they are Korean they probably arent talking to other people at all, and if they are Japanese the cultural precedence is not to discuss slights against them in public. If nobody in Poland felt the need to stand up and call out the German Minister next door calling Chinese people(who both the groups you mention are culturally descended from) then I cant imagine them having much better experiences. Now i know a lot of Asian guys like going to Poland because polish women seem more eager to date Asian Men than white women in other countries, but the dating scene isnt my scene so I'd have no clue with that

Steven Molyneaux
Pewdiepie

Any shots on target?

Well I lived in a dorm for some time with plenty of Asian people and I never heard of anything discriminatory. We had lots of African/French people too and we would get along great with everyone, we'd play football and stuff.

From my experience if someone is nice then we're nice back, regardless of race.

Not sure about the dating scene in that regard, believe it or not I never touched up on that topic but you read lots of opinions that women prefer taller men and Jap. people are in general short right? so idk. (Also i'd prolly agree with Unique here, eastern asians especially the Chinese are perceived as very intelligent so maybe women think they have money and thus are interested in dating, idk)

No idea who Steven or Devon are. Told you I don't watch that type of stuff.

I watch Pewdiepie from time to time but that was a safe guess since he has 100 million subscribers lol

Thought you were gonna guess Joe Rogan tbh.

I've seen prejudice towards Arab+Muslim people but Chinese/Korean/Japanese? not really
same here.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:09 am

White women are overrated. Latinas are always winning
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:57 am

ffs that Peruvian girl must have been a bomb :bow:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:13 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:ffs that Peruvian girl must have been a bomb :bow:
no I think the Saudi girl was the bomb. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:ffs that Peruvian girl must have been a bomb :bow:

She was.. And she's a total freak. My favorite. Laughing

My ex girlfriend was half Japanese. It's okay Betty I haven't forgotten your people.

I don't see why there's so much hate on trump. He knows good food.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:05 pm

Why is this stupid ass mentioning black unemployment in a tweet attacking Megan Rapinoe. Shes white and the womens team is vastly white. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:25 pm

Young Kaz wrote:

Why is this stupid ass mentioning black unemployment in a tweet attacking Megan Rapinoe. Shes white and the womens team is vastly white. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
because she will probably say I’m not going to the White House because trump is racist and don’t like people that has darker skin than him.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Young Kaz Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:39 pm

Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

because she will probably say I’m not going to the White House because trump is racist and don’t like people that has darker skin than him.

Shes not going, for many reasons, but mainly because she is a Lesbian and his vice is a guy who thinks Jesus can heal her from her sexual orientation.

Young Kaz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:46 pm

Young Kaz wrote:
Unique wrote:
Young Kaz wrote:

Shes not going, for many reasons, but mainly because she is a Lesbian and his vice is a guy who thinks Jesus can heal her from her sexual orientation.
so can I assume she will not speak to or have anything what so ever to do with any people that follow religion seeing as they also feel that way about her because she wouldn’t want to look like a hypocrite would she.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:51 am

There's tons of churches that don't gaybash, unique, and you know it, since the Anglicans are pretty progressive at times as well.
I agree that we're all being too kind to religion, and letting so-called moderates off the hook even when they have some weird reactionary shit in their arsenal, but even you must know that a lot of protestant Christian churches don't discriminate against queer people (anymore).

I know religion is the one thing where we agree a lot, but you're making this too easy for yourself, there's a lot more nuance to the whole thing, and if I were any woman, no matter if I was gay or not, I wouldn't go near Trump. Motherfucker is a trainwreck for women's rights.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:51 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:There's tons of churches that don't gaybash, unique, and you know it, since the Anglicans are pretty progressive at times as well.
I agree that we're all being too kind to religion, and letting so-called moderates off the hook even when they have some weird reactionary shit in their arsenal, but even you must know that a lot of protestant Christian churches don't discriminate against queer people (anymore).

I know religion is the one thing where we agree a lot, but you're making this too easy for yourself, there's a lot more nuance to the whole thing, and if I were any woman, no matter if I was gay or not, I wouldn't go near Trump. Motherfucker is a trainwreck for women's rights.
ok then muslims. does she refuse to speak to muslims who are the most homophobic religion on earth. but i will say a shit load of christians in america are also homophobes. but its a pointless debate anyway because she is just like most people these days she a moral compass that she can switch on and off at will.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:27 pm

Well at least she's not the president of the United States.

You got a point with many muslims being homophobic, but it's a bit tough to pinpoint because islam is very fractured and it really depends on which Imam's teachings the individual muslims follow. I certainly wouldn't be super keen on the idea of Islam spreading if I were homosexual. Or knew someone who is. Or knew someone who is a woman. Yeah I'm not super keen. Also not super keen on Catholicism. Or Scientology.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:14 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Well at least she's not the president of the United States.

You got a point with many muslims being homophobic, but it's a bit tough to pinpoint because islam is very fractured and it really depends on which Imam's teachings the individual muslims follow. I certainly wouldn't be super keen on the idea of Islam spreading if I were homosexual. Or knew someone who is. Or knew someone who is a woman. Yeah I'm not super keen. Also not super keen on Catholicism. Or Scientology.
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:02 am

Myesyats has always reminded me of the type who never really interacted closely with people of color, women, LGBTQ+ community, and thus thinks that based on what he watches on YouTube (I would imagine Shapiro is there) and reads on the internet, that these people are all doing great and anything bad happening is overblown. Meanwhile probably denying any sort of white privilege.

If you don't interact with people of color, it's really hard not to be racist.

I realize that sounds counterintuitive, but it's true. When I think back to the attitudes I grew up with as someone in a white ass community...it's astounding.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next