CBarca
Adit
Myesyats
40 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Donald Trump watch - Page 4 Empty Re: Donald Trump watch

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 29 Nov - 18:46:30

I mean I realize everyone hates the guy, laughs about him, complains about him every daym and we all know he's intolerable, but when is the US public going to take a stand and say enough is enough?

The guy needs to go. HE NEEDS TO GO. He needs to step down. STEP DOWN. Not today, yesterday. Forget impeachment or any of that shit.
Relentless public pressure is needed to show that such blatant violation of all a democracy and a lawful state stands for by the very top elected guy is not accepted any longer.

Everyone in the US who has a camera pointed at them, a blog readership or a twitter following, needs to push and demand Trump to step down.
The media have to take a stand and demand he steps down.
Public figures have to take stand and *bleep* DEMAND he steps down.

You guys need to take a CONCERTED effort to *bleep* get us rid of this catastrophy that has taken over. I'm close to vomiting here. I feel *bleep* physically sick.

How on earth is this not happening? If a German chancellor would say or behave only 1% as vile and disgusting as Trump, they'd have to go. Because everyone would demand they go. They'd be gone within a week.

Forget replying or conversing with the right wing. It's a waste of energy. They are dangerous lunatics who are out to detroy democracy and the notion of human rights.

Get busy demanding the guy to leave. How is this not happening?

This is *bleep* serious :facepalm: :facepalm:

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 29 Nov - 18:53:23

Hapless_Hans wrote:Now he's repeatedly retweeting some British far-right racist group

One keeps wondering how much lower and how much more blatant this whole thing can get
If the US electorate doesn't react strongly in coming elections, i.e. mid terms and 2020, this will be a serious, serious worry that the most basic standards of political discourse have been irreparably shattered on the highest level

We are in 'anything goes' territory with regards to the so-called *bleep* 'leader of the free world' and it's absolutely shocking

Especially when paired with the serious assault on the very notion of news and facticity that is under way and being relentlessly propagated by the right wing
what far right british racist group.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 29 Nov - 18:59:29

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:Now he's repeatedly retweeting some British far-right racist group

One keeps wondering how much lower and how much more blatant this whole thing can get
If the US electorate doesn't react strongly in coming elections, i.e. mid terms and 2020, this will be a serious, serious worry that the most basic standards of political discourse have been irreparably shattered on the highest level

We are in 'anything goes' territory with regards to the so-called *bleep* 'leader of the free world' and it's absolutely shocking

Especially when paired with the serious assault on the very notion of news and facticity that is under way and being relentlessly propagated by the right wing

He retweeted 3 tweets of the deputy leader of Britain First, Jayda Fransen, which in turn propagated three completely messed up and vile anti-Muslim racist propaganda movies, showing a brown skinned boy, labeled 'Muslim', beating up a blonde boy on clutches, then another obviously staged video showing some bearded Islamist smashing a statue of the Virgin Mary.
These videos are "Jews are drinking the blood of children" propaganda territory.

For the president of the US to retweet them to 40m+ followers is just so absolutely shocking
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed 29 Nov - 19:04:09

Maybe I've said this before, but I've always erred on the side of finding common ground. Though I share little in ideology with Republicans, I would still support more than anything finding bipartisan ground. Legislation that, while compromising on either side, can get both sides to be happy. Inevitably, as each party gets into office, they'll push their own agenda. That's fine, but not at the expense of some sort of teamwork. That has been my opinion growing up. A fairly sensible one, I think.

That was before the Republican party started going batshit insane though.

I'm with Hans. I don't think I want anyone who is trying to represent my interests working with R's as they are right now. The lack of accountability on the Republican side right now is astounding. That being said, Dems also should be doing more to increase public pressure.**

**with all of this being said, and with the retweets being as terrible as they are and worthy of their own attention (more than worthy) let's make sure that we keep in mind that he's probably done this because some big news is coming out soon and he's trying to deflect, as usual.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 29 Nov - 19:11:19

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

He retweeted 3 tweets of the deputy leader of Britain First, Jayda Fransen, which in turn propagated three completely messed up and vile anti-Muslim racist propaganda movies, showing a brown skinned boy, labeled 'Muslim', beating up a blonde boy on clutches, then another obviously staged video showing some bearded Islamist smashing a statue of the Virgin Mary.
These videos are "Jews are drinking the blood of children" propaganda territory.

For the president of the US to retweet them to 40m+ followers is just so absolutely shocking
how do you know the videos are staged. ive not seen them so I have no clue.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 29 Nov - 19:12:51

CBarca wrote:Maybe I've said this before, but I've always erred on the side of finding common ground. Though I share little in ideology with Republicans, I would still support more than anything finding bipartisan ground. Legislation that, while compromising on either side, can get both sides to be happy. Inevitably, as each party gets into office, they'll push their own agenda. That's fine, but not at the expense of some sort of teamwork. That has been my opinion growing up. A fairly sensible one, I think.

That was before the Republican party started going batshit insane though.

I'm with Hans. I don't think I want anyone who is trying to represent my interests working with R's as they are right now. The lack of accountability on the Republican side right now is astounding. That being said, Dems also should be doing more to increase public pressure.**

**with all of this being said, and with the retweets being as terrible as they are and worthy of their own attention (more than worthy) let's make sure that we keep in mind that he's probably done this because some big news is coming out soon and he's trying to deflect, as usual.

Forget seeing everything regarding politics through the prism a´of 'Dems' and 'Republicans' , the whole notion of Washingtonian politicraftsmanship and your moronic two-party system that has infected the whole political thinking of the US with an all-conquering framing of "On the one hand... on the other hand..."

There's no two sides to this. This is not about parties.
Our very concept of reality is under siege by this murderous unhinged racist klepto-clown, who of course only represents and acts as the face of a whole radicalizing movement here.

The guy needs to go, everyone knows it and it's time everyone starts pronouncing it.

The US are so used to political messaging, with their candidates trained to repeat slogans and sentences again and again, without variation and ad nauseam.

Well, START REPEATING THE SENTENCE "DONALD TRUMP HAS TO STEP DOWN"
Everyone who has a public platform. Say it. Repeat it. Again and again and again and again.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 29 Nov - 19:44:36

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

I just had a quick look on twitter. people are outraged at jada for posting the videos and are even more outraged at trump for retweeting them. nobody seems outraged by the videos them selfs though. nobody seems bothered about the poor guy that was killed.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 29 Nov - 19:55:40

Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:

I just had a quick look on twitter. people are outraged at jada for posting the videos and are even more outraged at trump for retweeting them. nobody seems outraged by the videos them selfs though. nobody seems bothered about the poor guy that was killed.

Just 5 minutes ago, there was some character killed in a TV show. And the minute before, even a real person was killed somwhere!! Shame on you for not bothering about the poor guys.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 29 Nov - 21:02:45

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Unique wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Just 5 minutes ago, there was some character killed in a TV show. And the minute before, even a real person was killed somwhere!! Shame on you for not bothering about the poor guys.
come hans you are better than that mate. my point is the world is so busy pointing fingers and calling names they don't seem to care about real victims.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu 30 Nov - 3:05:36

The Dutch Embassy in the US responded to Trump's retweeting of the 1st video:

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu 30 Nov - 3:25:56

Hapless_Hans wrote:

How on earth is this not happening? If a German chancellor would say or behave only 1% as vile and disgusting as Trump, they'd have to go. Because everyone would demand they go. They'd be gone within a week.

Forget replying or conversing with the right wing. It's a waste of energy. They are dangerous lunatics who are out to detroy democracy and the notion of human rights.

1 in 5 Americans can't spot the US on a map and almost a third think the US population is between 1 and 2 billions. Gulf in class in the education level of the average American and average German.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Nov - 15:19:09

Trump
World cup failure to qualify
Matt Lauer and Charlie Rose being exposed as creepers.

Been a really terrible year for America.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu 30 Nov - 15:37:15

futbol wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

1 in 5 Americans can't spot the US on a map and almost a third think the US population is between 1 and 2 billions. Gulf in class in the education level of the average American and average German.

Meh. There's like almost 4 times as many Americans as Germans, which means there far more smart people in the US than in Germany. Loads of them are supersmart and highly educated, probably more so than our elite, as much as we pride ourselves of our 'Bildung'.
And I'm not even buying into a simple correlation of education and intelligence.

Beside, you have the example of Sepi, who clearly can spot all sorts of countries on the map and is rather intelligent and articulate, and for whatever reasons ,my guess is twisted psycho-sexual and also identity-related, still ends up as a moronic Trump supporter and white supremacist.
Despite not even beng white LMAO.

Shit is ridiculous.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu 30 Nov - 15:53:06

Betty La Fea wrote:Trump

These things are not even remotely on one level
It's time we stopped joking like that IMO

-Football is only a sport.

- it can't be a surprise to anyone that there is sexual harrassment, or 'improper conduct', happening everywhere, all the time, since forever.
This has lots of different degrees of severity and I'm pretty sure Charlie Rose's case isn't as terrible as much other stuff.
That these things come out in a massive eruption, dare I say ejaculation, now is interesting, but not at all a bad thing to happen to the US.

- Trump on the other hand. WTF. How can he get away with this. Why is there not more pressure on him to GTFO
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 30 Nov - 16:42:18

Word from Trump insiders is that he's got dementia, and they knew even during the campaign. Not surprising. Was obvious.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 30 Nov - 17:46:27

The source for those rumors is not believable at all though
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu 30 Nov - 18:35:38

Hapless_Hans wrote:

- it can't be a surprise to anyone that there is sexual harrassment, or 'improper conduct', happening everywhere, all the time, since forever.
This has lots of different degrees of severity and I'm pretty sure Charlie Rose's case isn't as terrible as much other stuff.
That these things come out in a massive eruption, dare I say ejaculation, now is interesting, but not at all a bad thing to happen to the US.

- Trump on the other hand. WTF. How can he get away with this. Why is there not more pressure on him to GTFO
nobody can stop him Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 30 Nov - 22:25:10

Freeza wrote:Word from Trump insiders is that he's got dementia, and they knew even during the campaign. Not surprising. Was obvious.

If this were to be true, wouldn't they/he be obliged to inform the public about this fact during the campaign? Hard to believe that this rumour is true.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu 30 Nov - 22:39:11

Myesyats wrote:
Freeza wrote:Word from Trump insiders is that he's got dementia, and they knew even during the campaign. Not surprising. Was obvious.

If this were to be true, wouldn't they/he be obliged to inform the public about this fact during the campaign? Hard to believe that this rumour is true.

Considering the whole Russia information that has been confirmed already. I don't think anyone on that campaign would be willing to disclose any information.

Donald Trump Jr. literally sought Russian help to take down Clinton and posted the evidence on Twitter after a while.

We'll see in some time how egregious everything was when Mueller's investigation is finished.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Nov - 23:05:34

Hapless_Hans wrote:

It kind of is funny though to think of it.

Trump is an idiot, but he isnt even the worst president I have seen in my lifetime.

I grew up with a kid walking around now with a metal(plastic) hook for an arm because Bush knowingly lied about there being WMDs in Iraq, and sent kids over there to die for no reason other than to make his friends money. He was allowed to finish 2 terms and now has a generally positive image in the short term minds of American people.

Trump, while being an idiot, has done nothing nowhere near that level to have everybody stand up and demand him gone, and this is coming from someone who hates his guts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu 30 Nov - 23:19:13

Betty La Fea wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Trump is an idiot, but he isnt even the worst president I have seen in my lifetime.

I grew up with a kid walking around now with a metal(plastic) hook for an arm because Bush knowingly lied about there being WMDs in Iraq, and sent kids over there to die for no reason other than to make his friends money. He was allowed to finish 2 terms and now has a generally positive image in the short term minds of American people.

Trump, while being an idiot, has done nothing nowhere near that level to have everybody stand up and demand him gone, and this is coming from someone who hates his guts.

Well, you''ve got a point. The Iraq War was the biggest, most fateful crime committed in the 21th century so far.
Anyone who favoured or pushed for it should never be forgiven. Large parts of the American public should never be forgiven for buying into the argumentation so casually.
Obama began his presidency all wrong when he did the whole 'look forward, not backward' thing. People should have been held accountable. Gone to jail.
Or if they wouldn't have actually seen jail time (what is the Den Haag court for, if I mind ask..), at least it should have gotten to the point where Dick "Darth Vader" Cheney wouldn't dare to speak up on TV justifying war crimes and propagating further war crimes, as he has done numerous times since the end of the Bush presidency. Or John *bleep* Bolton. All those murderers.

But I don't think 'being an idiot' is the whole extent of Trump's legacy.
He hasn't made as big a mess on the international stage as Bush yet, true. Because he hasn't such an organized and determined cabal as those Neocons pushing an agenda, and no 9/11 catalyst to go crazy after.
He's also only 10 months in the job yet.
But the damage being done to American institutions right now, and to the fabric of your society will be severe, Not to mention the environment.

On top of that, he's basically propagating Neo-Nazi stuff on his twitter now. That's not enough that people demand he step down?
The same should have happened with Bush and Cheney, no doubt. But this is even more blatant and obvious.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu 30 Nov - 23:57:53

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Betty La Fea wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Well, you''ve got a point. The Iraq War was the biggest, most fateful crime committed in the 21th century so far.
Anyone who favoured or pushed for it should never be forgiven. Large parts of the American public should never be forgiven for buying into the argumentation so casually.
Obama began his presidency all wrong when he did the whole 'look forward, not backward' thing. People should have been held accountable. Gone to jail.
Or if they wouldn't have actually seen jail time (what is the Den Haag court for, if I mind ask..), at least it should have gotten to the point where Dick "Darth Vader" Cheney wouldn't dare to speak up on TV justifying war crimes and propagating further war crimes, as he has done numerous times since the end of the Bush presidency. Or John *bleep* Bolton. All those murderers.

But I don't think 'being an idiot' is the whole extent of Trump's legacy.
He hasn't made as big a mess on the international stage as Bush yet, true. Because he hasn't such an organized and determined cabal as those Neocons pushing an agenda, and no 9/11 catalyst to go crazy after.
He's also only 10 months in the job yet.
But the damage being done to American institutions right now, and to the fabric of your society will be severe, Not to mention the environment.

On top of that, he's basically propagating Neo-Nazi stuff on his twitter now. That's not enough that people demand he step down?
The same should have happened with Bush and Cheney, no doubt. But this is even more blatant and obvious.

Well he's bringing neocons into his cabinet now, Tillerson will be replaced with Mike Pompeo and *bleep* Tom Cotton will be director of the CIA. :facepalm:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri 1 Dec - 5:14:47

Only 2 things can stop Trump now: Mueller's Investigation and the 2018 midterms.

I think Trump will come out of the investigation unscathed, but members of his family and cabinet won't be so lucky. Can't rely on that.

The Democrats must win back Congress. I personally think they are spineless cowards with no real agenda of their own , but I think they know better now and won't make the same mistake twice.

The GOP losing control of Congress would signal the end for Trump's dangerously stupid agenda and everyone will be better off for it.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri 1 Dec - 13:08:26

Hapless_Hans wrote:
futbol wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:

Meh. There's like almost 4 times as many Americans as Germans, which means there far more smart people in the US than in Germany. Loads of them are supersmart and highly educated, probably more so than our elite, as much as we pride ourselves of our 'Bildung'.
And I'm not even buying into a simple correlation of education and intelligence.

Beside, you have the example of Sepi, who clearly can spot all sorts of countries on the map and is rather intelligent and articulate, and for whatever reasons ,my guess is twisted psycho-sexual and also identity-related, still ends up as a moronic Trump supporter and white supremacist.
Despite not even beng white LMAO.

Shit is ridiculous.

The US has 3 problems.

1. There never was war on their mainland except the civil war so they never had to be humbled and reconsider their overly patriotic "USA USA USA, GODS OWN COUNTRY" stance which directly or indirectly is also the reason why they are such an anti-social ("health care for everyone = communism"), gun-loving and warmongering society.

2. They are too big. Too big to learn about different languages, cultures and people but also so big that too many rural areas exist outside of the coasts, which tend to keep people backwards by nature (our own imbeciles also all live in rural areas in east Germany, same as everywhere in the world). People like Roy Moore could never exist in big metropolis, they can only thrive in incestious rural areas where everyone's father is also their uncle.

3. Hollywood. They worship everything that is famous and rich. Voting Schwarzenegger into a political position is a joke and if the next president becomes The Rock or Kanye West I wouldn't be surprised.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri 1 Dec - 13:52:58

Schwarzenegger despite his flaws as a person and my disagreements with his political views. He was atleast a true repuclican, and too alpha to be a spineless shit like so many others.

I also think the Hollywood worship is wrong, there's a lot of resentment towards it. The fact that Trump built an entire foundation against "liberal elite" despite him being part of the same system he attacked was incredibly fascinating (and horrifying).
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri 1 Dec - 14:24:24

McLewis wrote:Only 2 things can stop Trump now: Mueller's Investigation and the 2018 midterms.

I think Trump will come out of the investigation unscathed, but members of his family and cabinet won't be so lucky. Can't rely on that.

The Democrats must win back Congress. I personally think they are spineless cowards with no real agenda of their own , but I think they know better now and won't make the same mistake twice.

The GOP losing control of Congress would signal the end for Trump's dangerously stupid agenda and everyone will be better off for it.

GOP infighting is much more effective at making Trump ineffective IMO.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next