lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:17 pm

agree with @Luca there

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 12 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:17 am

IF they ever think or thought of selling Marchisio to any club, I swear to god I would take a flame thrower and burn down the HQ and lock the management inside.

The Marchisio is the best MF we have in this team and one of the most underrated players in Europe. World class player and he is finally back to his best following that ugly injury. In pre-season he was great, he can finally run 90 minutes without feeling any pain. He is a true Juventino, future captain and bandiera if you ask me. There's a reason why so many coaches and experts love him and his play style. I'll post this quote :

You watch the game, you don't see @ClaMarchisio8. You watch #Marchisio, you see the whole game.

Nothing else to add.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:13 pm

Howedes on his way according to latest reports! Smile Great way to end this mercato!
We got all we need now!
1.A CM is only an option for me if Sturaro leaves
2. A RB/LB is only necessary if Asamoah/Lichtsteiner leave.

We are done. Good job Marrota!

Edit: Howedes can play as a LB/RB as well. So if we get Howedes and one of our full backs leave, we would hit 2 birds with 1 stone Smile

Last edited by salmano9 on Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:IF they ever think or thought of selling Marchisio to any club, I swear to god I would take a flame thrower and burn down the HQ and lock the management inside.

The Marchisio is the best MF we have in this team and one of the most underrated players in Europe. World class player and he is finally back to his best following that ugly injury. In pre-season he was great, he can finally run 90 minutes without feeling any pain. He is a true Juventino, future captain and bandiera if you ask me. There's a reason why so many coaches and experts love him and his play style. I'll post this quote :

You watch the game, you don't see @ClaMarchisio8. You watch #Marchisio, you see the whole game.

Nothing else to add.

True True True True True Heart

We may not have Zanetti's Maldini's and Del Piero's these days, but Marchisio grew with all of those players as they were aging in Serie A. Marchisio is the only person in Serie A at the moment who I can see reject every club just to stay at Juve, like his idol Del Piero. His love for the club is unbelievable, and he is the most loyal person in the club to Juve with Buffon. That is why I opted to buy his shirt last season, because I would never think he would ever leave Juve for another European/Italian team.

In 2005/2006 (you older guys can confirm that to me too Smile ), Del Piero had some problems with Capello too and he was benched a lot. Vero Juventini never leave the team even in the harshest times. I believe that I can see that in Marchisio, as Del Piero was almost as old as Marchisio at the moment when Del Piero was benched under Capello and when Calciopoli hit in the summer of 2006.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:21 pm

Did you guys see Marchisio's response to the whole thing?
Legend. Can't even entertain the thought of selling Claudio.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Howedes is cool. Would be a fine transfer. I guess Asamoah might leave for him. Then we really have depth for all of our nominal formations, both back 3 or 4.

What we started last match

Higuain
Mandzukic - Dybala - Cuadrado
Marchisio - PJanic
Sandro - Chiellini - Rugani - Lichtsteiner
Buffon

Then on the bench :bow:

Costa - Pjaca/Kean - Bernardeschi
Matuidi - Bentancur - Khedira
Howedes - Benatia - Barzagli - De Sciglio
Szczesny
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Marotta: 'Juve in Howedes talks'
By Football Italia staff

Juventus director Beppe Marotta commented on the Champions League draw, denied an Andre Gomes bid, but Benedikt Howedes is “more than a hypothesis.”

The Bianconeri have been drawn with Barcelona, Olympiakos and Sporting CP.

“Every group has its dangers, the important thing is to reach every game in the right frame of mind. They are all tough opponents and the most important thing is how we approach it,” Marotta told Mediaset Premium.

“Neymar is not an easy man to replace and we’ll see in the market how Barcelona do that, but they have a great deal of quality anyway.

“In my view, Serie A is the most balanced in Europe and also the most draining in terms of physical and psychological energy. We reached the Champions League Final in Cardiff after a very intense campaign, because we had to sweat to the penultimate round.

“Playing all the provincial sides means you have to give your all and cannot field a second-string side. You must above all be highly-motivated and that can drain your energy for the Champions League performances.”

Marotta was asked about the rumours Juve are making a bid for Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes.

“We have a good rapport with Barcelona, but the Andre Gomes issue was put on the front page by the journalists, as we absolutely did not negotiate for him this week. At the moment, he is not an objective.

“We are still working and I don’t like to rule anything out. The squad is already competitive for our objectives. I don’t think there are many opportunities for us, as we will only sign someone if they can raise the quality level of the squad.

“We are looking at some defenders, as we will certainly intervene in that area before the end of the window. If we can find someone eclectic who can play both in the centre of defence and on the flank, that’d be better.”

Is this a hint after reports of a deal with Schalke 04 for Germany international Howedes, who can play centre-back, right-back or left-back?

“You are very intuitive. We won’t deny that we had contacts, Howedes represents an interesting profile, but we still have to work out contractual issues with him and with Schalke 04. He is an option, perhaps more than just a hypothesis.”

Marotta also commented on reports Claudio Marchisio was seeking a transfer to Milan.

“We never feared for Marchisio, as he is not only a great player, but also a great fan. He has basically only ever played for Juventus since he was a kid and is emotionally bonded to this club.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:52 am

there has to be another man who supports cbs because two are not enough:

1) simply play three cbs
2) add a defensive minded side back:
3) add a defensive minded midfielder:

Last time we played 4312 Evra was the man who was adding the balance : our defensive minded sb ,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:20 am

Juventus-Schalke, agreement for Howedes but Juve are hesitant: the latest
Home / News

Juventus
24/08/17 23:33| News | Autore: Redazione

Benedikt Howedes to Juventus could be close to a done deal but the bianconeri are hesitant at the moment. They have an agreement with the player and also with Schalke, who will accept a loan for 2-3 million euros with an option to purchase for 7-8 million. They have not yet finalized with Schalke, as they might be waiting for other options on the market. At the moment the player is in their grasp and a deal could be completed.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-schalke-agreement-for-howedes-but-juve-are-hesitant-the-latest
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:32 am

Inter miss out on Schick, turn to Lazio for Keita, but Juve linger...

25 August at 09:00

Patrik Schick is getting closer to Roma. Inter has loosened its clutches on the Czech striker following a new improved offer from the Giallorossi club, who are willing to invest 40 million EUR to bring the Sampdoria star into capital. Inter ownership did not like the serious increase in the price of the player, who just a month ago was sold to Juventus for 30.5 million EUR. In short, Suning did not want to participate in an auction.

EMERGENCY DEALINGS - The idea of ​the young striker moving to Rome has nearly settled on the minds of Inter leadership, and should Schick accept Roma’s offer, the Nerazzurri could refocus their attention with an emergency maneuver for Keita Balde. The Lazio striker has already reached an agreement with Juventus, but the Bianconeri have not yet reached agreement with Claudio Lotito, who is still willing to sell to the highest bidder.

AUSILIO IN ROME - In Rome, Lazio ask for 30 million EUR for the 22 year old attacker, but at 25 million EUR can begin to find an agreement. The road is complicated by the pact between the player and Juventus, but in the next few hours Inter will try to find out if there is room for re-opening any negotiations. Meanwhile tomorrow Ausilio will arrive in the capital in preparations for the Saturday match between Inter and Roma, and it is not excluded that there may be a first contact with Lazio and Calenda, but the window is closing quickly for a deal...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:33 am

Where is Roma getting the money to pay $40 million for Schick?

I still say Strootman is on the table. Coincidentally the latest rumoured offer from Juve is also $40 million...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:43 am

Roma are on the green. They sold Salah for 42m, Rudiger for 35m, Paredes for 23m. They haven't spent that money + they have a budget + they made CL this year.

Strootman isn't on the table. Pretty sure both Monchi and the player said so.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:44 am

Marchisio is out for 3-4 weeks, knee injury, yes the same knee. Sad

He'll miss the Camp Nou.

According to the media Matuidi will now start on the weekend with Pjanic.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:45 am

Marchisio out for a month... Sad A knee injury on the same one had ACL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:08 pm

Terrible news.That's why we need another midfielder , a good one.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Allegri:
Asamoah not called up for Genoa because he and the club are evaluating his situation
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:18 pm

Allegri: ‘Marchisio injured, Asamoah could leave’
AUGUST 25, 2017

Max Allegri has confirmed Claudio Marchisio will be out for a month but won’t be replaced by a new signing, although Kwadwo Asamoah may yet leave the club.

Marchisio has encountered further problems with his left knee following an injury that kept him out for the entirety of last season but Allegri insists there won’t be a new signing to replace I Principino.

“I’m not thinking about the Champions League because the draw is just that and we must only think about playing against the teams we’re coming up against. We just have to pick up points and go on to the next one,” the Coach told a Press conference.

“Marchisio’s injury? I’m very sorry for Claudio because he was getting his form back, but the consultant said he’d need about a month because of the lack of strength in his leg.

“We’ll see what he’s like within a month. I’m sorry that I don’t have him at my disposal.

“New faces? Douglas Costa’s integrating, he’s handling his workload well but I still have to decide whether to play him from the start or not.

“Like Matuidi, I’m very happy with Bentancur and I think he may be the surprise package of the season.

“Bernardeschi’s working hard and De Sciglio’s finding his feet. We’ll need everyone.

“Genoa? Tomorrow’s a game to win, but it’s not easy because Juventus have always struggled to win at Marassi.

“Last season, we made sure we didn’t struggle by scoring three goals in 27 minutes.

“It’s crucial that we pick up another three points tomorrow, close the cycle of our preparation and have a nice break, before thinking about the Champions League and Serie A.

“Asamoah? His lack of call-up doesn’t mean he’s going, but he and the club are weighing things up as there’s only a week of the market left.

“I haven’t asked for anything in the market. Claudio needs a month to recover and we have plenty of players. We’re as we are for now.

“The club are thinking about the market, but for us, the most important thing is tomorrow’s game. After that, there are five more days for the market to set itself loose…

“Young players with great technical potential have come in, and we have solid foundations. Talking about the market now makes no sense.

“For Daniele, it’s an important year, he has the opportunity to play as many games as Benatia, Barzagli and Chiellini.

“Moving to 4-3-3? I’ll try to adapt the team to the players’ characteristics. If a different player to Matuidi arrived, we might have had different needs.

“The season is long, there are so many games to play. Sometimes we’ll play with two in the middle, sometimes with three, sometimes with three and a half.

“After that, there are international. The important thing is that I have so many solutions. I’m not ruling out anything.

“Scudetto? I won’t say that Milan are favourites because they’ll say that we are, but certainly Milan are part of those teams that will take the title race down to the wire with us, Napoli, Roma and Inter.”
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Psg defender agrees Juventus terms as Tottenham move put on hold
25/08/2017, 13:00

Psg defender Serge Aurier is said to have agreed personal terms with Juventus. According to today’s edition of L’Euqipe (via ilbianconero) the Cote d’Ivoire International has given his green light to move to Juventus.

The bianconeri, however, can’t complete his signing because they have already filled their two spots for non-EU players. That’s why the Serie A giants are looking for another Serie A club that can sign Aurier on a temporary deal before sealing his transfer at the end of next season.

The French paper also reports Aurier’s Tottenham move has been put on hold.

The Cote d’Ivoire International, in fact, is struggling to get a work permit in England as he had his visa revoked by the British authorities. In September Aurier was found guilty of elbowing a police officer in France and was sentenced to two months in prison.

Given Spurs’ struggles to close a deal for Aurier, Juventus are willing to sign the 23-year-old although the bianconeri will need to find a parent club that can sign the player on loan for the 2016/17 campaign.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 pm

Three and a half?

Who the hell is half a player? Sturaro?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:51 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:Three and a half?

Laughing

He means Dybala/someone else as an AM in front a mid 3.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Juventus-Schick, meeting has begun: Inter turns to Keita
Home / News

Juventus
25/08/17 22:08| News | Autore: Redazione

Decisive hours for the future of Patrik Schick. Juventus is back in for the player because it is his desire to join them in June of 2018, after spending one more year at Sampdoria. Inter is working in Rome and will now turn to Keita Balde as a last minute gift to Luciano Spalletti. These are the last moments of the transfer market, as a new Serie A season has begun.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-schick-meeting-has-begun-inter-turns-to-keita
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:33 pm

rofl
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Juventus make new Schick offer?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could reportedly make Sampdoria a new offer for Patrik Schick, as he prefers them to Inter or Roma.

It was reported earlier today that the Nerazzurri had pulled out of the race to sign the striker, with the Giallorossi expecting an answer tonight.

SportItalia reported that Juve Vice-President Pavel Nedved had spoken to the player’s entourage again today, indicating there is still interest from the Serie A champions.

Now Sky Italia’s Gianluca Di Marzio is reporting that Schick’s intention is to stay with the Blucerchiati for one more season, before joining the Old Lady in the summer of 2018.

There is a €25m release clause in the Czech international’s contract, which the Bianconeri could activate next summer.

However, Di Marzio also reports that Juve could make a new offer to Samp this evening.

It’s not clear what the mooted offer would involve, though it may involve buying Schick and then loaning him back.

The forward was all-set to move to Turin earlier this summer, but he failed a medical due to a heart condition, which has now cleared up.

Schick’s intentions will be decisive, and Di Marzio believes he is determined to join Juve.

It should be noted, however, that general manager Giuseppe Marotta said this week that Schick was "a closed topic".

Update: Alfredo Pedulla's website and calciomercato.it are also reporting that Schick only wants Juventus, with the latter reporting he's likely to wait until next summer to move.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:04 am

Schick could join Juventus in January
Football Italia4 Hours Ago

Reports are growing that Patrik Schick to Juventus is back on, and he could move from Sampdoria in January.

The striker had a deal to join the Bianconeri earlier this summer, but the deal collapsed due to a heart problem detected in the medical.

That left the door open for Inter and Roma, but it emerged tonight that the Czech international only wants to join the Old Lady.

Now Gazzetta dello Sport is also reporting that Schick only wants Juve, but both parties are happy for him to stay with the Blucerchiati until 2018.

However, the newspaper speculates that the 21-year-old could join the Bianconeri in January, if a deal can be found between the two clubs.

Schick has already agreed to join Juve, even if it means waiting a year, so now they must find a new agreement with Samp.

That appears unlikely, however, as the Blucerchiati are asking for €40m to sell while the Bianconeri are offering the same €30.5m they had agreed before.

Sky Italia is reporting a similar situation, stating that both Roma and Inter are offering around €38m, so Sampdoria won't do a deal at the previously agreed figures.

If Schick is not sold though, Juventus can simply activate his €25m release clause next summer, which is valid from June 15 to July 15.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:09 am

Both Keita and Schick only want Juve. I don't blame them really.

Is it possible to get both or will Marotta have to decide?

Potentially we could get Keita now and wait until next June to get Schick. The question becomes how do we integrate both into the team. We must play a 4-2-3-1 to be able for both of them to have room to play. If another midfielder doesn't come then that might be the plan. Cuadrado could be sold and Kean loaned out for couple years.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:04 am

rincon wrote:

Laughing

He means Dybala/someone else as an AM in front a mid 3.

Lol, yes probably he means 4312 with Dybala as AM.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next