lucianomoggi
salmano9
jetvancake
DeviAngel
juve_gigi
19 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:27 am

So here it is @lucianomoggi

The Hernanes type of signing you wanted

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 11 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:41 am

General manager Giuseppe Marotta insists Juventus won’t sign Keita Balde or Patrik Schick this summer.

Lazio forward Keita is absent from training as he tries to force through a move to the Bianconeri, who have maintained that they dropped their interest after a bid was rejected.

Schick, meanwhile, was all-set to join from Sampdoria before he failed a medical, but there have been rumours Juve could come back in for him.

“Keita is a closed topic, just as Schick is a closed topic,” Marotta shrugged, speaking to reporters after Blaise Matuidi’s presentation.

“It’s easy for you [the media] to say Milan, Juventus, or Roma, but for us it’s a closed topic.

“We’re good as we are, then maybe there will be some opportunities.

"Ezequiel Garay? He's a top player, but the conditions aren't there."

It was reported yesterday that Claudio Marchisio was of interest to Milan, but Marotta dismissed that.

“It’s a situation which we’ve read or heard about. Symptoms of dissatisfaction absolutely do not exist at all within the club.

“Marchisio is part of this squad which increases its level of quality year-on-year, and also in midfield we’re different to a few years ago because there’s more competition.

“After that it’s up to the Coach to decide who plays. However, it must be noted that we played 57 official matches last year, along with the international ones, so we really need a competitive squad.

“It’s normal that Marchisio can’t always play, and the same goes for [Sami] Khedira or Matuidi. It’s very normal.”

Leonardo Spinazzola looks set to return from his loan spell with Atalanta, is there an update on that?

“It’s well known that he’s our player, our asset,” Marotta noted.

“It’s common knowledge that we need a profile like his within our squad, but it’s also true we entered into a two-year agreement with Atalanta which we want to honour, because there’s mutual respect between us.

“The fact remains though that this young lad knows Juventus have this need. And, being owned by Juventus, knowing full well that this is an important opportunity, it’s normal that he’s putting on pressure to come to us.

“That’s then going up against the scheduling of Atalanta who quite rightly started planning for their season a long time ago.

“If, in the end, it’s decided that the player will stay there it’ll be up to Atalanta to re-motivate him.

“I want to point out that I spoke to [Atalanta President Antonio] Percassi yesterday and the relationship between us is good.

“Right now in football there’s this continuous dynamic of players not turning up to training or who have to handle certain situations.

“In my opinion Spinazzola’s behaviour is the normal, spontaneous reaction of someone who knows he has the chance to wear the Juventus shirt, and that’s not a small thing.

“We’ve spoken to Spinazzola in recent days and made it clear that we have confidence in him.

“Of course it’s clear that everything can change from year to year and nothing is guaranteed for the future…”

http://www.football-italia.net/108593/marotta-%E2%80%98no-keita-and-schick%E2%80%99
No Keita
No Schick
No Marchisio exit
No Garay

Probably Spinazzola
Nothing on Strootman even mentioned or Cuadrado hmm

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:20 am

@Luca thnx

About Manzukic and this 4231 idea ? I dont know i think that was just an emergency reaction because we didnt have a midfielder who could go for headers , I dont really see that as a permanent decision but never say never

I mean if he score goals? Why would someone bench a player who performs good ? you have to find a way to play him even if there is no way you still play him

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:21 am

So basically the mercato is over, good thing done. Nice to know exactly what would be our troops for next season.

B+ mercato for me, because yes we covered our urgent needs, but not with the players i wanted at first. Only Bernardeschi was in my top list.
De Sciglio alone drags it down from a A- to B+, that's to tell you how low i rate him.

Is there something that could be done, like we loan him to Atalanta in exchange of Spinazzola ? Can we expect something like this to happen ? I don't know the laws about this.

If Pjaca wasn't injured it would be another story, but Cuadrado i expect him to stay, hopefully he understands that vacations are over. Now he makes me look clueless after defending him all summer long. Highlight of his season so far is making us believe we'll get Strootman by bumping him out, it lasted a long 45 minutes, bravissimo. Needs to wake up.

Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:22 am

Warrior wrote:So here it is @lucianomoggi

The Hernanes type of signing you wanted

Do you mean Andre Gomes?

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:30 am

Yes
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:34 am

Warrior wrote:So basically the mercato is over, good thing done. Nice to know exactly what would be our troops for next season.

B+ mercato for me, because yes we covered our urgent needs, but not with the players i wanted at first. Only Bernardeschi was in my top list.
De Sciglio alone drags it down from a A- to B+, that's to tell you how low i rate him.

Is there something that could be done, like we loan him to Atalanta in exchange of Spinazzola ? Can we expect something like this to happen ? I don't know the laws about this.

If Pjaca wasn't injured it would be another story, but Cuadrado i expect him to stay, hopefully he understands that vacations are over. Now he makes me look clueless after defending him all summer long. Highlight of his season so far is making us believe we'll get Strootman by bumping him out, it lasted a long 45 minutes, bravissimo. Needs to wake up.

I like Cuadrado a lot but I see him as the necessary sacrifice for Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi and Pjaca to take those minutes his departure will free up.

From my understanding, Atalanta simply wants to have already signed another player first. Once that happens, they will walk Spinazzola to Torino.

When we sign Spinazzola, I believe that Asamoah will leave (love the guy, he just wants to play).

De Sciglio is here to stay brother, he can still come good. Lets not judge him by preseason- which Juve may as well not show up for, and in less than one half against Lazio in again, not an important game.

Thankfully we have Lichtsteiner who can still be solid. I don't really rate him but I've also come to the realization that were not going to have 11 world class players on the field at once. There isn't really a team that does, maybe Real Madrid comes closest.

I would be happy with Spinazzola. If we fail to sign him I would go for Darmian on the cheap if it can be a signing that can happen, I think he's solid but not spectacular, that's fine.

I would give our mercato an A
We recouped a good amount of fees from our sales.
We heavily reinvested and for the most part, improved every area of the field from last season. We retained our core, except for Bonucci which is a departure no one could have foreseen or really prevented by the looks of it.
We even got younger, with the exception of Matuidi.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:44 am

Ah Darmian on the cheap, that's someone i wanted as well. Literally Licht's heir.

MDS i trust him less but i won't repeat myself over again, at some point it will become annoying. In any case he will get a chance because he can play both sides. If he turns into a Lichtsteiner type of player i won't complain, i don't think he can develop more than that. Spending so much time at Milan killed him.

On paper our squad is top 5 in the world i think, i really believe we were 1 player and -1 brawl away from winning the treble last year.

But now we are still 1 player away as we loss our pillar Bonucci.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:56 am

Which player would that be warrior?

For me, the CL is a great obsession and the mark of true ambition. It used to upset me deeply when Conte used to talk about how it was basically not possible for Juve, or any Italian team, to even think about it. Then when Allegri in his first season brought us to the cusp of winning it, I was proud.

The next year, what did we do? Flopped against Bayern basically. Tough draw but a flop nonetheless. The following season, made another final and got ravaged by the best team on the planet.

This past final though, I made the mistake of buying into our own hype Proud I really thought it was ours to win based on the voodoo that Juve matches up favourably with Real, after virtually eliminating the same group two seasons earlier with a worse squad (arguable).

But as long as we haven't won it, we have the ability to improve. I look at both Inter and Milan, the last two teams to have won the CL from Italy. Within five seasons both ended up in the worse positions of their modern history and are only now recovering.

Would we have the same fate? Maybe not. But look at our beautiful response. What Juve fan can be upset? Look at our depth, our talent, our potential. The CL is always there and it's about match ups. The desperation is there right now because this group is aging and everyone collectively would love to see Buffon win this marvellous cup to signify the end of a historic career.

I look at past CLs and I also think we were cursed to come against last season's Real and Barca with prime MSN but that's life and part of the game.

So long as we're competitive and always striving for greatness, we'll get there in some measure.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:45 am

Which player would that be ? Good question. My honest answer if you really want is, someone better than Pjanic. I see no one available.

I feel the same as you towards Champions League, it's an obsession. Yet not winning it does not take away pride by any means, we are relevant in Europe.

The fact that we struggle so much for our 3rd CL will only make it a more beautiful story. Something ala 2004 Boston Red Sox. Or hypothetical Liverpool title in 2014.

I particularly appreciate the last sentence. Discipline is the key to success. So far Juventus shows no sign of decline.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:51 am

Juventus look to Kevin Strootman
AUGUST 22, 2017

Juventus are looking to sign an additional midfielder and Roma’s Kevin Strootman is the clubs main target.

Despite having signed Blaise Matuidi last week, the Bianconeri are still on the lookout for another name in midfield, having been linked with Andre Gomes, Steven N’Zonzi and Emre Can.

Despite reports from SportsMediaset that he won’t be leaving the club, La Stampa report this morning that Strootman remains Juve’s main target.

According to the Turin daily, Beppe Marotta has contacted Roma owner James Pallotta to enquire about the players availability and has been quoted a figure of €43m.

Gazzetta dello Sport report that Marotta has been in regular contact with his counterparts at Roma and Inter, both of whom are looking for a player that fits the Colombian’s profile.

Roma are still seeking to replace Mohammed Salah while Inter may yet part with Antonio Candreva who has been linked with a move to Chelsea. As such, it’s reported Juventus have offered Cuadrado plus €20m for Strootman in an effort to reinforce the midfield for the coming season. Juve may yet replace Cuadrado with Balde Keita from Lazio who is pushing for a move to Turin having turned down offers from Milan, West Ham and Napoli.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:28 pm

I dont really see a need for Gomes, as we already have enough creative players ( dybala, pjanic, bernardeschi, cuadrado, marchisio) if its something we need to bring it should be a cb

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:56 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:I dont really see a need for Gomes, as we already have enough creative players ( dybala, pjanic, bernardeschi, cuadrado, marchisio) if its something we need to bring it should be a cb

I'd do it only if Sturaro is sold. Gomes+Matuidi>>>>>>> Rincon + Sturao
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:30 pm

I'd like for him to surprise me but I absolutely detest everything I've seen from Gomes up until this point

He looks as if he plays in slow motion, he's pointless.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'd like for him to surprise me but I absolutely detest everything I've seen from Gomes up until this point

He looks as if he plays in slow motion, he's pointless.

Do you prefer Sturaro? Sturaro could be faster, but lacks the brains and techincal quality.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Gomes won't come here to be our last choice option though. We were also linked with him as a Pogba replacement last Summer. He'll be starting plenty of games unless he flops here too obviously.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:28 pm

Juventus bid €40m for Strootman?
By Football Italia staff

The reports about Juventus chasing Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman will not die down, as the offer has reportedly reached €40m.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport and Mediaset Premium, the Bianconeri are prepared to step up their proposal for the Dutchman.

He has a €45m release clause in his contract and so far Juve have not reached that figure, but they are getting very close, if the latest rumours are to be believed.

Although the Turin giants have signed Blaise Matuidi from Paris Saint-Germain for €20m plus €10m in bonuses, Coach Max Allegri wants another midfield reinforcement.

Strootman is the idea candidate and considerably cheaper than Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic.

It is possible Juventus could include Juan Cuadrado to sweeten the deal, as Roma director Monchi confirmed interest in the Colombia international last week.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:45 pm

How much more opportunities will he get, Sturaro ? If he was a norwegian or a gabonese he would have been sold a long time ago.

André Gomes on loan over Sturaro ? A huge YES. Beppe give yourself a raise with Sturaro's salary. My joke to Luciano had some elements of truth. Both are panic buys of a player most people consider mediocre after their fall from grace. Valencia André Gomes shares similarities with Lazio Hernanes.

I don't seriously expect this Corleone move to happen in August 2017.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:08 pm

Warrior wrote:How much more opportunities will he get, Sturaro ? If he was a norwegian or a gabonese he would have been sold a long time ago.

André Gomes on loan over Sturaro ? A huge YES. Beppe give yourself a raise with Sturaro's salary. My joke to Luciano had some elements of truth. Both are panic buys of a player most people consider mediocre after their fall from grace. Valencia André Gomes shares similarities with Lazio Hernanes.

I don't seriously expect this Corleone move to happen in August 2017.

9999% agree there...

Anyways, why are we pushing so hard for Strootman according to the reports? Is Allegri dropping Khedira for real?

Is Allegri's plan to drop Khedira and Mandzukic by the end of the year?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Luca wrote:I actually like that line up and explanation brother luciano, the only thing I would add is we will probably play 2 central defenders, not 3, we do not have the numbers to play 3 at the back and I think that's a blessing.

The only other issue, is  a good problem to have but nonetheless, is Mandzukic. He will play brothers. It's a certainty, if he continues with the effort (which unless a sniper takes him out during a game, he will), we continue to win (we will win 85% of our matches), and he is effective (goals, assists, performance and victory).

So when creating any fantastic starting 11s, please remember these names:
1. Higuain
2. Dybala
3. Pjanic
4. Alex Sandro
5. Chiellini
6. Buffon
7. Mandzukic

If these 7 are fit, they will start.

The remaining 4 spots are virtually up for grabs, especially for the first couple months. I personally, for our future, hope that Rugani locks down the CB spot. I hope we launch  a last second bid for Darmian and/or Spinazzola and they hold down the right back position.

In the midfield, if we play a two, I hope that it is Marchisio or Matuidi next to Pjanic and if it is a midfield three, then any two of Marchisio, Khedira, Matuidi can play with Pjanic and I will be satisfied. This is assuming that no other midfielders are added, which remains to be seen.

In attack, the biggest talking point will have to be the wingers. I wholeheartedly expect Cuadrado to leave. I thought he was poor in the CL final, poor in the Super Cup final, poor against Cagliari. On top of that, the quality that we now have in Costa, Bernardeschi and Pjaca (for you @rincon and @devi), this is the strength of our team and I'm excited to see how Allegri utilizes this depth. It will make or break our season in my opinion.

8. Khedira. He was considered to be a main player last season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:20 pm

Sturaro is so far down the pecking order that he doesn't even play CM anymore. He was just subbing in for LW and now there's even Bentnacur and Matuidi at CM. Sturaro is pretty pointless at this point.

Gomes would come and demand time while also being a scrub.

Sturaro can only be replaced by someone that's just as willing to be 6th choice in a team that mostly plays 2 CMs. No real need to look into a replacement.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:49 pm

Roma is leading the race for Patrik Schick. If the deal goes through then they will be looking at recouping their $30+ million. So the reports we are offering $40 million for Strootman makes sense.

We can offload Cuadrado somewhere else to recoup the funds.

Not sure about Keita. If Lazio take $20 million then a deal could happen and we can send out Kean on loan to open up a roster spot.

Still no word on Spinazzola. If he comes Asamoah would leave.

If Strootman, Keita and Spinazzola come in and Cuadrado, Asamoah and Kean leave then our mercato becomes an A+.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:58 pm

salmano9 wrote:
Luca wrote:I actually like that line up and explanation brother luciano, the only thing I would add is we will probably play 2 central defenders, not 3, we do not have the numbers to play 3 at the back and I think that's a blessing.

The only other issue, is  a good problem to have but nonetheless, is Mandzukic. He will play brothers. It's a certainty, if he continues with the effort (which unless a sniper takes him out during a game, he will), we continue to win (we will win 85% of our matches), and he is effective (goals, assists, performance and victory).

So when creating any fantastic starting 11s, please remember these names:
1. Higuain
2. Dybala
3. Pjanic
4. Alex Sandro
5. Chiellini
6. Buffon
7. Mandzukic

If these 7 are fit, they will start.

The remaining 4 spots are virtually up for grabs, especially for the first couple months. I personally, for our future, hope that Rugani locks down the CB spot. I hope we launch  a last second bid for Darmian and/or Spinazzola and they hold down the right back position.

In the midfield, if we play a two, I hope that it is Marchisio or Matuidi next to Pjanic and if it is a midfield three, then any two of Marchisio, Khedira, Matuidi can play with Pjanic and I will be satisfied. This is assuming that no other midfielders are added, which remains to be seen.

In attack, the biggest talking point will have to be the wingers. I wholeheartedly expect Cuadrado to leave. I thought he was poor in the CL final, poor in the Super Cup final, poor against Cagliari. On top of that, the quality that we now have in Costa, Bernardeschi and Pjaca (for you @rincon and @devi), this is the strength of our team and I'm excited to see how Allegri utilizes this depth. It will make or break our season in my opinion.

8. Khedira. He was considered to be a main player last season.

Well, considering Khedira already didn't start the first match (all other 7 did), even though he was fit is why I din't include him. Not to mention there is now Matuidi and Marchisio is healthy. I would not count Khedira with the others.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:15 pm

speculations can always make you feel bad about transfers

Because you read speculations you normaly expect to happen something as a result you end up disappointed why that didnt happen

Juventus have some really great player and are always impressive with the transfers

Do not allow speculations like Draxler, Strootman disappoint you with the transfers we done really good

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:17 pm

Marotta's and Percassi's (Atalanta's GM) words sound like we have kept our relation with Atalanta on very good terms and that we will not bully them. So Spinazzola is probably finishing his loan as planned. We'll see him in a year.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:17 pm

agree with @Luca there
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next