My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

+20
Casciavit
chemicalboy99
The Demon of Carthage
terrance511
Doc
Turok_TTZ
Freeza
Perucho21
Dante
El Gunner
Nishankly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
VanDeezNuts
Warrior
windkick
Winter is Coming
Luca
chad4401
Mr Nick09
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours? Empty My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:18 am

Just curious to see if any of your CF scored a donut in preseason like me.

Cause you know, after an all time 11 goals in la liga, and marca announcing he will sign a new deal, he just decided that 0 goal in preseason was chill.

0 goal

yuuuuuuuup you read it right 0 goals

Mayoral? no problem, 1 goal, just continuing the proud tradition of castilla back up outscoring benzema

what about your CF? please tell us
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours? Empty Re: My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

Post by chad4401 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:22 am

Yawn so desperate to gloss over the fact isco is proving to be a massive flop and service benzema is getting is shit and if you can't see that your more of a casual than I thought.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours? Empty Re: My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

Post by Luca Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:27 am

Even Higuain slotted one in against Nerman Saint Germain and he's in the midst of his summer binge

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:27 am

why does he have 0 goal chad? please explain
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:27 am

Suarez hasn't scored yet Smile
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:32 am

It's pre-season though, I wouldn't look too much into his or any players mis fires right now. Guaranteed starters allot of times just don't wanna get injured and get back into match fitness, while bench players play their asses off to try and impress the managers.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:28 am

Luca wrote:Even Higuain slotted one in against Nerman Saint Germain and he's in the midst of his summer binge

Higuain is about to have the season of his life bro, after that he will decline

Ahhhh good ol 2017-2018, one last chance to prove himself trustworthy in an important Champions League match. I myself lost hope 2 months ago, but my opinion doesn't matter at all, serious reviews i read say he is more fit than he ever was before. It's now or never.

About Benzema, he's a player that i rate extremely high, it's about time Real switch to 4-3-2-1 with same 3 man midfield, Benzama and Isco as AMs, Ronaldo upfront. Duck Bale imo, sell him 100m to Cashchester United while he's not on a wheelchair yet.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:53 am

Being an AM requires actually doing something and moving occasionally. The way Benzema plays CF is the best position for him. He can hide behind defenders and when he does get involved, he's pretty good at passing to Ronaldo which is best served further up the pitch.

Of course it's a bit of a joke, but in all honesty no rational person can rate Benzema at his current level right now, he's coming off of a poverty season despite having the strongest midfield in the world supporting him and he is showing no sign of improvement in preseason.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:01 am

Benzema could be great a advanced pivot, to link Kroos/Modric with Ronaldo. No need to be a powerhouse in that position.

Why play him as a CF if he cannot score much ? Clearly he lacks the finishing he used to have at Lyon, but he has other qualities Zizou should/will exploit, a chemistry like the one he has with "ageing" CR is something precious.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:30 am

Morata didn't score in the 80 odd minutes he played.

Batshuayi scored though Smile
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:30 am

Our back up CF has more than 1 Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:24 am

Firmino had like 1 goal and 5 assists in 6 forty five minute halves, But his job isn't scoring that much so its fine.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:58 am

can't relate
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:34 pm

Y'all having this first world problem with your CF scoring anything

meanwhile i'll have to watch Niang again tonight

fk you all Mad

My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours? Giphy
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Dante wrote:Y'all having this first world problem with your CF scoring anything

meanwhile i'll have to watch Niang again tonight

fk you all Mad

My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours? Giphy

Didn't you buy strikers? Also Niang is the best striker in Milan history imo.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:52 pm

We got Andre Silva . Still we want another CF , experienced , big name and prefferably very expensive .

As for Niang , based on the hype job that always followed him , then yes he is
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:19 pm

http://wittyfutty.com/2017/08/karim-benzema-footwork-confuses-cameraman-vs-mls-star/
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Ain't nothing easier watching bale and the midfield kicking the ball into the crowd 20 times a game, just to blame benzema who averages one shot a game still lmao, said it before and I will say it again you lot don't know shit about footy and using benz has a crutch to hide your lack of knowledge, nothing is wrong with his runs and positioning its the service, I bet anybody on this forum to find a clear cut chances benzema straight up miss this preseason, you won't but bet you find several from bale who is refusing to work with him all preseason.

Im not a moron,I'm my own man and I know footy, I know what I'm saying is right on the money, mls all-star game yesterday the team had 30 attempts with 5 on target, Benz got 1 half chance when he came on and that it, who shot the other 29 attempts? Is benzema responsible for that too or lying and pretending is the only weapons you guys got left?

this is what you can expect from a poster who called flopsco aka scrubsco aka blind dancer aka bench warmer the best player in the team by a mile cause he is good at dribbling only, your a dunce and acting smug won't change shit learn to watch a game if footy you delusional pleb, and I don't mean watching pep barca cause that seems to make posters more stupid in general.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Not smart enough to understand the greatness
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:30 pm

I think Chad should have Benzema's face on Club Supported and should be reserved solely for him

such dedication , such passion

damn if i could i'd give him a specialized title under his name , i'd do it

Son of Benzema hmm

The Mouth of Benzema hmm

Benzema or Death hmm

Benzemania hmm

Benzemad hmm

BenzemaLegacy hmm

Benzema's Hand hmm

Benzema's Advocate hmm

One Flew Over Benzema's Nest hmm

imo he has proved beyond doubt he deserves this

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Well obviously no one would be able to find a clip of Benzema playing poorly because highlights are just that- highlights. You have to play well or be noticed or do something to show up on the camera.

I have watched every preseason match and I can remember Benz doing maybe 1 good thing. Do we want or need a forward leading our line to be that much of a non-factor? Plus the stats don't lie. 4 games, 3 starts, 0 goals, 0 assists.

Maybe you should start allowing your bf to take responsibility for his own actions. It is pretty cowardly to blame everyone around him.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:07 pm

Its actually a very circular argument.

You have one side blaming Benzema and the other side blaming every other player. The problem is that one side could argue that it is somewhat of a collective problem and he isn't completely to blame but the other side would never admit that.

Anyways, Benzema not taking a lot of shots per game cannot be solely attributed to a lack of service for the best attacking team in the world or can it be solely attributed to his lack of ability as a striker. It isn't just one or the other, it's probably a little of both. Quality players do find their shots and goals though, not that its necessary playing next to Ronaldo and in preseason especially, but that much is a fact.

It wasn't a good season from Benzema, accomplished though.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:10 pm

Didn't Benz score his pen against mls all stars?

This thread is amusing all the same. Can easily separate those who base their shit on emotion vs brain.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:14 pm

Brain tells me Bale and Benzema combined to scored 0 goals in pre-season. Emotions tell me I can't distinguish who I dislike more between Bale and Benzema. Both tell me Benzema and Bale scored 0 goals in pre-season.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:19 pm

rg im watching u.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next