My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

+20
Casciavit
chemicalboy99
The Demon of Carthage
terrance511
Doc
Turok_TTZ
Freeza
Perucho21
Dante
El Gunner
Nishankly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
VanDeezNuts
Warrior
windkick
Winter is Coming
Luca
chad4401
Mr Nick09
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours? - Page 2 Empty Re: My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

Post by terrance511 Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:19 pm

rg im watching u.

terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours? - Page 2 Empty Re: My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Doc wrote:Brain tells me Bale and Benzema combined to scored 0 goals in pre-season. Emotions tell me I can't distinguish who I dislike more between Bale and Benzema. Both tell me Benzema and Bale scored 0 goals in pre-season.
so mls all stars wasn't a friendly?

Not sure if I should be amused or concerned whether there are only 3 active Madrid fans on this board who can formulate opinions that aren't based on emotion. I'll roll with amused ftm.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:43 pm

The thread was made highlighting their ineptness in front of goal during our pre-season tour. While it would have no bearing on either La Liga, UCL or CDR, it is still hilariously worrying to see our other 2 forwards be so...flaccid? Inept? Bad?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:00 pm

No concern for me. You fail to understand the purpose of preseason. Zidane made it clear from the very beginning did he not? Why do you struggle to understand what he said. It's not like Zidane used vocabulary that is beyond Middle School grade material.

And besides, Benz actually scored a pen so this thread is moot anyways.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Those goals are not official

Anyone with above grade school intelligence knows this

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:11 pm

Luca wrote:
You have one side blaming Benzema and the other side blaming every other player. The problem is that one side could argue that it is somewhat of a collective problem and he isn't completely to blame but the other side would never admit that.

I would put it this way:

You have the striking majority of Madrid fans (and the world) thinking Benzema is a burden and a useless nuisance taking up valuable space in the starting eleven and delivering nothing but amateurish display and embarrassing stats.

Then you have two, or possibly three, people living in their own little bubble of delusion who lie to themselves about how useful and talented Benzema is and get mad and hostile when they realize the rest of the world disagrees with them completely.

The guy sucks. It would be an embarrassment to the human intellect if we tried to make this look like a debate.
There's no debate here, Benzema sucks and he doesn't deserve to wear the white of Madrid. End of story.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:51 pm

Ours have a grand total of zero but John Stones has two and his headers are now on target from corners and free kicks so thats nice.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:10 pm

I fail to understand the purpose of pre-season. Sigh. Alright buddy. I cannot wait to see both in the Super Cups this month. Should be fun.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Can't believe Benzema is the most polarizing figure on GL. *bleep* Benzema. rofl

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:30 pm

Doc wrote:The thread was made highlighting their ineptness in front of goal during our pre-season tour. While it would have no bearing on either La Liga, UCL or CDR, it is still hilariously worrying to see our other 2 forwards be so...flaccid? Inept? Bad?

I like flaccid Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:
Doc wrote:The thread was made highlighting their ineptness in front of goal during our pre-season tour. While it would have no bearing on either La Liga, UCL or CDR, it is still hilariously worrying to see our other 2 forwards be so...flaccid? Inept? Bad?

I like flaccid Laughing

Clearly, we're all intellectually challenged for underrating him, when his erection from the ashes of his past failures is about to hit us all in the face like a space shuttle launch. And Chad will be there to say "I TOLD YOU SO!! GOD DAMN IT!!".

#Madrid's saviour 2018
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:36 pm

Casciavit wrote:Can't believe Benzema is the most polarizing figure on GL. *bleep* Benzema. rofl

I actually find it quite peculiar Laughing

Most places online i see talking about football, genuinely don't care about him lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:52 pm

Thimmy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

I like flaccid Laughing

Clearly, we're all intellectually challenged for underrating him, when his erection from the ashes of his past failures is about to hit us all in the face like a space shuttle launch. And Chad will be there to say "I TOLD YOU SO!! GOD DAMN IT!!".

#Madrid's saviour 2018

that worthless clown will spam "isco is shitttttt" before celebrating anything benz.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:36 pm

i think it's because Benzema led Madrid to 3 champions league and somehow CR is getting credit for it. I would not be surprised if he is considering a transfer to Arsenal where he can shine like Neymar.

Wenger knows the price €222,000,001, just one extra euro to beat nerman
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:31 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Casciavit wrote:Can't believe Benzema is the most polarizing figure on GL. *bleep* Benzema. rofl

I actually find it quite peculiar Laughing

Most places online i see talking about football, genuinely don't care about him lol.

Exactly. I've never seen him get any sort of fuss like the way he does in GL.

I'm also a proud member of the "Was never involved in a Benzema debate" club, and hopefully it stays that way.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:07 am

Well, I'm surprised any non Madrid fan would ever take part in this. They have no dog in this fight, they are not a Madrid fan and certainly he isn't some world beater.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:58 am

Just out of curiosity, which is the biggest club who would have Benzema as a starter besides RM?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:15 am

i troll benzema a lot but he is better than many Cfs out there. would start at: Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, BVB, all italian teams, Monaco etc...

would not start for Barca, City, Bayern, PSG, Real Madrid
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:46 am

I guess I meant from a more logistical/ realistic standpoint, at least that's how I positioned it in my head before posting.

Arsenal, Chelsea, and United all just signed their 9s for the season so I couldn't see him going there.

Liverpool, Monaco, and Milan came to mind for me, but I just couldn't see him going to any of those destinations. If Cavani left, I could see him going to PSG though.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:05 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i troll benzema a lot but he is better than many Cfs out there. would start at: Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, BVB, all italian teams, Monaco etc...

No

would not start at Juve, Inter, maybe even Torino.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:21 am

Warrior wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i troll benzema a lot but he is better than many Cfs out there. would start at: Liverpool, Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, BVB, all italian teams, Monaco etc...

No

would not start at Juve, Inter, maybe even Torino.

@chad
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:34 am

Torino ... lol come on now , Belotti is exciting and all but there is no doubt whatsoever if they would accomodate Benzema . Let's not go overkill here , they would just play them together , Benzema-Belotti

you can even make a case here and claim all teams in Italy would find space for him , one way or another . I'll give you Juventus probably wouldn't , no need for him when Higuain is there. But if they somehow lost Dybala and they , again somehow , got Benzema , then i don't see where's the issue , Euromax would play Benzema as 10 and he would find himself in his natural areas much easier than now at Real

Higuain
Douglas Costa - Bernarderschi
Khedira - Benzema - Pjanic
Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Barzagli - De Snaek
Buffon

Euromax ffs Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:56 am

its pre-season, chill out. the could be saving themselves for the season ahead. i'd rather you take it easy during the pre-season and turn it up when real ball starts, than scoring hattricks in preseason and disappearing or getting injured during the regular season

i will say though that we need another cf to compete.....NOT mayoral, chicharito et al type forwards. its suicidal going into the season with only one cf especially considering his performance or lack thereof last season. but i'm not caught up in preseason at all
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:50 pm

The problem with Benzema is IF he had limited talent, played hard and had problems scoring... you couldn't really criticize him. That's what he would be.

But the guy is supremely talented. A top 3 talent in terms of CF in the world. Yet his demeanor, inconsistency and effort level cause him to only use a fraction of that talent. It's beyond frustrating... that's the emotional response.

He can dominate games but he chooses not to. He can be a top scorer but he chooses not to. He has his own twisted view of how he should play.

So annoying.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Dante is right, Benzema would definitely start at Juve. We need a DM.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:36 pm

rincon wrote:Dante is right, Benzema would definitely start at Juve. We need a DM.

And this is why Khedira was sold, and Benzema was not.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next