My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

+20
Casciavit
chemicalboy99
The Demon of Carthage
terrance511
Doc
Turok_TTZ
Freeza
Perucho21
Dante
El Gunner
Nishankly
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kick
VanDeezNuts
Warrior
windkick
Winter is Coming
Luca
chad4401
Mr Nick09
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours? - Page 3 Empty Re: My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

Post by Thimmy Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:36 am

rincon wrote:Dante is right, Benzema would definitely start at Juve. We need a DM.

And this is why Khedira was sold, and Benzema was not.

Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours? - Page 3 Empty Re: My CF has 0 goal in preseason, what about yours?

Post by Doc Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:22 am

I think DMzema has to be the longest running joke here and it has yet to lose its luster and appeal.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:23 am

Doc wrote:I think DMzema has to be the longest running joke here and it has yet to lose its luster and appeal.

Its amazing how its still funny. It never fails.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:35 am

Luca wrote:Even Higuain slotted one in against Nerman Saint Germain and he's in the midst of his summer binge

Did he actually show up fat in preseason again?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:44 am

rincon wrote:
Doc wrote:I think DMzema has to be the longest running joke here and it has yet to lose its luster and appeal.

Its amazing how its still funny. It never fails.

i don't know about you guys but Benzema is ruined for me

for years now there's not a time that i watch him play and not be reminded of DMzema and GL , honest AF here

i even used the joke once with my friends and they found it funny too , we were playing PES and i put him DM for the lolz when we were choosing our players Laughing

Chad i am sorry , i never did it again , it was just this once

btw i am very dissapointed with GL not supporting Chad's Benzema-specialized title under his name

It was said that they would grant it in special cases , what's more special than the love of Chad for Benzema ?? Chad who held the Benzema banner through thick and thin , who was in every single one Benzema and DMzema thread ?

@RG what say you
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum