Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Pool just paid 85 mail for a CB lol,

For the people who want a squad overhaul lol we are gonna get broke trying to do that lmao

Let see
Sign a GK: kepa 20 mil
RB: Odriozola 40 mil
CB: think 50 mil
CF: 150-200 mil for let's say Kane

That's 250-300 mil spent

RB and CB what do we need those for ?

we need wingers and strikers, 2 of each preferably. a GK would do too, but it's not a hurry because Navas is still reliable and we have other areas to look at. De Gea if available though, go for him.

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 24 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:27 pm

Hazard's Father: 'Eden rejected Chelsea renewals to wait for Real Madrid'

Thank you, but please stay where you are.

The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Yeah, for me I can hold off on the other positions, we only desperately need a CF and winger.

Sanchez is forcing his move away so hard, can’t we please just pick him up in winter for 20m so we can recoup and hold off big plans until summer?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:57 pm

I really fear that they will do nothing in January or they sign a CF only to have Zidane sit him on the bench to continue with pathetic Benz!

I actually like the rumour about Villa being loaned to Madrid for rest of season. Villa has continued to score repeatedly in MLS for last 4 years and has an outside chance to go to WC. So there is motivation. Question would be however whether Zidane would play him. But none of the major media picked up the story so it doesn’t sound right.

Villa, Villa, Maravilla!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:28 pm

ofcourse we'll do nothing in january, i been saying it since. they'll get a goalie and a mallorca type cf....in fairness there's little u can do in jan. icardi is having a good run at inter with a chance for silverware at a club that hasn't won the league since what, like 2010? he's not going to leave that now to come and hustle with us on a 14 point deficit. we didn't do our homework in the summer and this is how we must pay for it.

forget all the media stuff saying this or that person has signed, its very hard to pull off, inter also will be wise not to sell at this stage. you can really only get players from clubs with no clout or disgruntled employees in january. i want us to sign a cf too, but i've never believed any of the links to top notch signings in this window....a loan move would be an ideal option, that way u're not stuck with said player come summer when you want to make proper signings

but once again, there's not loan player that's available that can help us.....this is what we get when we don't promote competition between players. its one thing if the player is playing 60 plus games and giving us goals en masse. but for an inconsistent player, you absolutely need competition
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:02 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Hazard's Father: 'Eden rejected Chelsea renewals to wait for Real Madrid'

He is coming home
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:06 pm

I don't know, Sanchez would be incredibly ideal. World class (ish), would be very much available to leave since he looks like he wants to leave and Arsenal would be very much interested in negotiating a price before he leaves on a free.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:54 pm

I'm with you guys I am not high on hazard at all, but since we will soon need a left winger it's good to know he is interested but this is a summer buy which has nothing to do with signing a CF
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:02 pm

Doc wrote:I don't know, Sanchez would be incredibly ideal. World class (ish), would be very much available to leave since he looks like he wants to leave and Arsenal would be very much interested in negotiating a price before he leaves on a free.

would make sense for Arsenal to sell him outside of the PL on top of that I would gladly welcome him. He is in my opinion the best possible player we can sign this winter. But obviously won't happen lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:08 pm

Wenger has said he'd rather let both Ozil and Sanchez go for free than to sell them right now when they're fighting for top 4 in EPL.

Meh.

Salah isn't coming in January either... and neither is Hazard.

Honestly, we just need some bodies. Forget these wet dreams. How about Benteke from Chrystal Palace? What is Matri doing these days?

Here's one.... Balotelli. I'd take him. Just need to set some ground rules.. like you can't set off fireworks in your kitchen, start a fire and put your building in danger lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:31 pm

If I were Florentino, I would do everything in my power to get Sanchez in January. His profile would fit like a puzzle piece with our formation.

Hazard's position isn't and shouldn't be a priority right now.

We also must sign a CF in January, and the alleged policy of Florentino's Madrid not doing any transfer activities in the winter window shouldn't be held into account this time.

We can't rely on Benzema anymore. We've already lost the league, and if we keep on playing him, we'll lose the CL as well.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:42 pm

How about Olivier Giroud??? That would be so poetic for Benzema to get replaced at club with the same guy who booted him from NT lol.

Giroud is shit btw... but I bet you he would have scored 8-10 league goals for us by now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:59 pm

How about Daniel Sturridge?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:12 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Hazard's Father: 'Eden rejected Chelsea renewals to wait for Real Madrid'

vanDEEZ wrote:Yeah, for me I can hold off on the other positions, we only desperately need a CF and winger.

Sanchez is forcing his move away so hard, can’t we please just pick him up in winter for 20m so we can recoup and hold off big plans until summer?

You guyz zeriouz? Hazard would be a perfect fit for Real Madrid, the missing link between Modric and Kroos to Cristiano. There's not a signing outside of Andy Carroll that I can think of that would fit Madrid better than Hazard. This guy simply makes football happen when he's got the ball, it's not his fault that his currently perennial under-achievers around him are Morata, Pedro and Willian.

Hapless_Hans wrote:How about Daniel Sturridge?

lol, man, that would be like signing Jupp Heynckes as your manag... oh... right. Never you mind, sweetheart.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:08 am

Didn't Pedro outperform him last season? Anyway, not fond of Hazard either. Absolutely talented footballer (really, that man could kick a ball sublimely), could do great things like dribble sideways (Belgium) or simply ghost matches and now & then, show up. To which, he really does look like a player that is fit to be called world class more regularly than Chelsea fans insist on.

You know who is absolutely ideal for Madrid now: Sanchez.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:14 am

Offer 30+ mil for Sanchez and I'm sure Wenger/Arsenal would change their tune.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:24 am

Doc wrote:Didn't Pedro outperform him last season? Anyway, not fond of Hazard either. Absolutely talented footballer (really, that man could kick a ball sublimely), could do great things like dribble sideways (Belgium) or simply ghost matches and now & then, show up. To which, he really does look like a player that is fit to be called world class more regularly than Chelsea fans insist on.

You know who is absolutely ideal for Madrid now: Sanchez.

Like your post alluded, you didn't even watch the games.

Hazard is EPL's best player IMO. True Madrid quality. But I do agree with Sanchez being more ideal for Real Madrid.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:39 am

You talk about me not watching games and you call Hazard EPL's best player hmm

I suppose I am harsh on the man as he is playing well for the most part but, wait, no, still do not rate him as highly as some of you guys. Not his end product anyway.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:08 am

I don't know what is true Madrid quality lol, I dont want to criticize hazard too much or diss him, as I said we will soon need a left winger and realistically he is in the list of the better ones in europe.

But in now ways is he some kind of must must have, not to miss virtuoso. Not at all he missed that boat long ago. He is an excellent attacker but no need to go crazy about him, or to suffer through months of negotiations with Chelsea to get him. He is not worth it. I feel there are better talent to be explored in that role for cheaper, and players who can potentially have a higher impact in goals and assists without having to be played with absolute freedom like he has evolved to be now at Chelsea.

This can be argued endlessly to be honest
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:16 am

We need scorers... not creative types.  Pure blood scorers. I've had enough of the "modern striker" for a couple of years.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:58 am

yes i agree, i would rather have two wingers who can make smart runs and score 20-25 goals consistently than someone like hazard. Sometimes, we get hung up on big name for nothing.

i think Salah on the right could be amazing, he has frightening speed, plays simple and he scores a lot.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:04 pm

Doc wrote:You talk about me not watching games and you call Hazard EPL's best player hmm

I suppose I am harsh on the man as he is playing well for the most part but, wait, no, still do not rate him as highly as some of you guys. Not his end product anyway.

I also added my opinion because it's my opinion. I'm talking strictly talent though, KDB and Harry Kane are obviously the more relevant players.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:46 pm

guest7 wrote:
Doc wrote:You talk about me not watching games and you call Hazard EPL's best player hmm

I'm talking strictly talent though.

That's the most nonsensical thing fans keep repeating. So a player is worse but has more talent? That makes no sense.
Both Kane and De Bruyne are clearly more talented players than Hazard.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:50 pm

I think he was talking about Hazard's unparalleled talent of dribbling sideways and having no end product. He's clearly more talented than Kane and KDB in that department.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:34 pm

We already have Isco and Asensio ffs... what good would Hazard do. They're all the same type of players.

GET ME A STRIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:48 pm

guest7 wrote: I also added my opinion because it's my opinion. I'm talking strictly talent though, KDB and Harry Kane are obviously the more relevant players.

I guess my sentencing was weird but I did say:
Absolutely talented footballer (really, that man could kick a ball sublimely)
Here is the thing though, so are Harry Kane and De Bruyne. Particularly the latter. He may be as flamboyant as a concrete brick but he is clearly a fine footballer.

Anyway, as Sports rightfully mentioned, we already have players of Hazard's mold in Isco and Asensio. We need goal scorers, actual strikers who can do their job i.e score goals. This modern day forward nonsense has to stop.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next