guest7
Winter is Coming
Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
86 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 12 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 pm

I really doubt he's going anywhere tbh, we've seen this story multiple times before.

It always has the same ending.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 12 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by jibers Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:
Ronaldo wrote:Who was the top scorer once again?
The Champions League should change and be called the CR7 Champions League. I have won five and I am the goalscorer again, so I cannot be sad.
Kommander Molenation

Tuchel must be thinking what has he signed up for. Should have gone to Bayern imo.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 26, 2018 5:26 pm

You have to be an absolute genius to believe that tuchel wouldn't want Ronaldo in his team or any coach for that matter. Next in line Ronaldo wouldn't start for Fraudiola's Citeh because Gabriel Jesus runs more
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 26, 2018 5:29 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I really doubt he's going anywhere tbh, we've seen this story multiple times before.

Not this time around because Florentino would never break his wage structure. He broke it once in history and that's when Ronaldo was still in his prime. Now, I really doubt that Florentino would pay a 33-year old 40m.

I genuinely think this is it for Ronaldo. He'll leave this summer while he still has enough talent to lure PSG.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 26, 2018 5:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I really doubt he's going anywhere tbh, we've seen this story multiple times before.

Not this time around because Florentino would never break his wage structure. He broke it once in history and that's when Ronaldo was still in his prime. Now, I really doubt that Florentino would pay a 33-year old 40m.

I genuinely think this is it for Ronaldo. He'll leave this summer while he still has enough talent to lure PSG.
does madrid even have a wage structure
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 26, 2018 5:40 pm

Unique wrote:

Yeah of course. Pogba's wage is higher than Modric's and Kroos' combined iirc
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 26, 2018 5:43 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Unique wrote:

Yeah of course. Pogba's wage is higher than Modric's and Kroos' combined iirc
yes but man u pay lingard 180k per week so you cant include them.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 26, 2018 5:45 pm

Unique wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:
Unique wrote: does madrid even have a wage structure

Yeah of course.  Pogba's wage is higher than Modric's and Kroos' combined iirc

and you pay Van Donkey 180K p/w

sit down and celebrate your runners up medal, not quite enough to put in your empty cabinet but I'm sure you can pin it to a wall or something

HALA MADRID
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2018 5:51 pm

absolute dream if he leaves now and go to PSG. a dream. there is never a good way for a player like him to end his history with a club like Madrid.

let's do this
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat May 26, 2018 5:52 pm

you won't win another CL without him though

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2018 5:54 pm

there will be a transition, and then we will in again
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 26, 2018 5:55 pm

Doubt they'll be any transition tbh, no one is good enough to take advantage.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 26, 2018 5:56 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Yeah of course.  Pogba's wage is higher than Modric's and Kroos' combined iirc

and you pay Van Donkey 180K p/w

sit down and celebrate your runners up medal, not quite enough to put in your empty cabinet but I'm sure you can pin it to a wall or something

HALA MADRID
says the guy that brags about finishing 19 points behind city. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2018 5:57 pm

If we get Neymar, seeing as good he is, and how good the rest of our team is, it's definitely not impossible we will be back in finals within the next 2 years.

Just speculating, but CR making it all about himself when the club wins the CL is selfish. If he wants to go, he should go to PSG so we get Neymar and PSG dont look foulish
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 26, 2018 5:58 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:there will be a transition, and then we will in again
of course you will win again. you will buy all the good players abound the world to win again. after all thats why you picked madrid as your team in the first place. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2018 6:07 pm

Unique wrote:
of course you will win again. you will buy all the good players abound the world to win again. after all thats why you picked madrid as your team in the first place. Very Happy
ouch losing hurts, personal attacks coming out rofl im here for you Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 26, 2018 6:11 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:If we get Neymar, seeing as good he is, and how good the rest of our team is, it's definitely not impossible we will be back in finals within the next 2 years.

Just speculating, but CR making it all about himself when the club wins the CL is selfish. If he wants to go, he should go to PSG so we get Neymar and PSG dont look foulish

I like Neymar...A LOT, but he's no Ronaldo. No one is. No one will be able to fill the massive void left by him.

He's the best thing to have ever happened to us in a very, very long time.

I know the club is always bigger than the player, especially Madrid. But Kommander truly left his mark, and he's definitely one of the legends of the club and easily the best, deadliest and greatest goalscorer in the modern era.

I still don't want him gone, but if he has already made up his mind, I'm afraid there's little we can do.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 26, 2018 6:14 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:
dude if leaching off the success of a football club was the only thing that gave me a hard on i would support madrid just like you. rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2018 6:17 pm

Unique wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:
dude if leaching off the success of a football club was the only thing that gave me a hard on i would support madrid just like you. rofl rofl
you are pathetic Unique, pathetic
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 26, 2018 6:24 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
and you need a girlfriend mate. Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2018 6:27 pm

Unique wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:
you are pathetic, you wont sleep well tonight thinking about how we kicked your ass. enjoy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote: you are pathetic Unique, pathetic
you are pathetic, you wont sleep well tonight thinking about how we kicked your ass. enjoy
bonealdo rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2018 6:41 pm

Unique wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:
Unique wrote: and you need a girlfriend mate. Laughing Laughing
bonealdo rofl rofl
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThreadbareAdvancedDrongo-max-1mb.gif
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 26, 2018 7:37 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 12 Cc2a219facd8e0c13621b3b587910e3c

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 12 Ebf5f466ce17a173739fef0ff25f4672
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 26, 2018 7:40 pm

In all honesty, this was his worst CL final performance to date but it really doesn't matter.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 26, 2018 8:23 pm

Just checked this now, Ronaldo has been the top scorer of the CL every single year since the 2012-13 season resulting in 6 times in a row and 7 times over all.

The deadliest assassin in Europe. Unreal stats.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next