guest7
Winter is Coming
Firenze
LeVersacci
RealGunner
86 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 11 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by Freeza Tue May 01, 2018 9:49 pm

Cruijf wrote:These people don't even watch games lol, just come out with the same GOAT nonsense everytime Real wins

Don't trust the opinion of a guy who can't follow a kids movie's storyline

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 11 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU

Post by The Demon of Carthage Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm

He had his worst performance in the CL this season. He missed a sitter and was relatively invisible the entire game. If it wasn't for him coming back to defend at times, I wouldn't even have noticed he was on.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue May 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Cruijf wrote:These people don't even watch games lol, just come out with the same GOAT nonsense everytime Real wins

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 11 Butt-hurt
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Freeza wrote:

At least I'm not the only person in the world that still thinks Bale is good rofl
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue May 01, 2018 9:54 pm

Cruijf wrote:
Freeza wrote:

At least I'm not the only person in the world that still thinks Bale is good rofl

@Realgunner

I got ousted
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Tue May 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Sad he missed that sitter but he already on his way to a record 6th ballon dor.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed May 02, 2018 3:46 pm

usually im gonna join in just so that i can fit in the cool kids gang,

but i wont allow anybody to have ill agenda against kommander.

this also meant that other than today troll post, 99.9% of the previous 'Greatest of all time.' posts were very much legit.

have to point that out cause football world cant have some messi scoring few against leganes in december and then conveniently steal kommander ballon dor again.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat May 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Confirmed his 6th ballon for teaching Bale bicycle kicks
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat May 26, 2018 9:56 pm

So painfully average Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2018 10:56 pm

Cristiano: "I will speak in a few days. A player's future is not important now. I don't have any doubts. Right now I am going to enjoy. Rest. Go with the national team. Then in the coming weeks, we'll see what happens."

rofl

Neymar to Madrid, CR to PSG
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 26, 2018 11:07 pm

Ronaldo: "It was very nice to be at Real Madrid".

He's really leaving, isn't he?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 26, 2018 11:08 pm

he wants more money, same shit, different day
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 26, 2018 11:10 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Cristiano: "I will speak in a few days. A player's future is not important now.  I don't have any doubts. Right now I am going to enjoy.  Rest. Go with the national team. Then in the coming weeks, we'll see what happens."

rofl

Neymar to Madrid, CR to PSG

utter clown

He just realised he has no bargaining power...

Thank your lucky stars that your teamates have been feeding you tap ins for the last 4 years you ungrateful POS...

Inzaghi with marketing power

Last edited by jibers on Sat May 26, 2018 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 26, 2018 11:10 pm

feck, pray we don't sign him, he's beyond finished now. Absolute legend of the game and the best of all time but still.

Imagine starting him and Sanchez together. Just kill me.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 26, 2018 11:12 pm

Firenze wrote:feck, pray we don't sign him, he's beyond finished now. Absolute legend of the game and the best of all time but still.

He'll most certainly go to PSG if he leaves. They took Buffon in a heartbeat, let alone Ronaldo.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat May 26, 2018 11:13 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:Ronaldo: "It was very nice to be at Real Madrid".

He's really leaving, isn't he?

He's speaking in the heat of the moment and he's mad Bale's bicycle goal was far more decisive and on the final too.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat May 26, 2018 11:13 pm

Imagine if they let you sign Neymar and sign CR7 LMAO

but you're right, I can totally see that happening, Qatar are probably creaming themselves at the prospect. It's a fantastic time for him to leave Madrid IMO. For everyone.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 pm

the guy has carried madrid for 10 years ffs have a bit of respect for him. :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat May 26, 2018 11:16 pm

I still believe harmonica was the pitch invader. He had those type of tendencies
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat May 26, 2018 11:16 pm

I mean HAS those type of tendencies
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat May 26, 2018 11:17 pm

Firenze wrote:Imagine if they let you sign Neymar and sign CR7 LMAO

but you're right, I can totally see that happening, Qatar are probably creaming themselves at the prospect. It's a fantastic time for him to leave Madrid IMO. For everyone.

Tuchel coaching Ronaldo and trying to make him press....

Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 11 Giphy
Cristiano Ronaldo is the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. Now Sit down and STFU - Page 11 Giphy

Last edited by jibers on Sat May 26, 2018 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 26, 2018 11:17 pm

titosantill wrote:I still believe harmonica was the pitch invader. He had those type of tendencies

It makes sense because he chose to invade the pitch the moment Ronaldo was trying to score rofl
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 26, 2018 11:19 pm

Firenze wrote:feck, pray we don't sign him, he's beyond finished now. Absolute legend of the game and the best of all time but still.

You can't honestly believe this, he was the reason they won the CL last year. Benzema and Bale being better in the semis and finals doesn't mean he's past it.

Unreal dedication to hyping up Zidane.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 26, 2018 11:22 pm

jibers wrote:
Firenze wrote:Imagine if they let you sign Neymar and sign CR7 LMAO

Tuchel coaching Ronaldo and trying to make him press....

Seems like stage is set for Tuchel to flop miserably

Dont forget Buffon playing sweeper keeper
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 26, 2018 11:23 pm

Ronaldo wrote:Who was the top scorer once again?
The Champions League should change and be called the CR7 Champions League. I have won five and I am the goalscorer again, so I cannot be sad.
Kommander Molenation
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat May 26, 2018 11:25 pm

I really doubt he's going anywhere tbh, we've seen this story multiple times before.

It always has the same ending.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next