MrSuave
salmano9
rincon
juve_gigi
S
25 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:14 pm

i wish i was Neymar Sr.

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - - Page 38 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:27 pm

Warrior wrote:Rumors now say Coutinho is a done dealio for Barcelona, they are just waiting for Neymar to gtfo to make it official.

That means, to me, Dybala is here for one more year. I don't think the player has a problem with that, since he said multiple times in the media that he's not PUSHING for a move. Beppe obviously doesn't want to sell, he wants to wait until next year. We can understand that, 2016-2017 was somewhat a successful season and selling 2 star players is the least suitable.

This upcoming week will be very interesting, oh that's for sure What a Face

Coutinho is an attacking midfielder, a #10 who can also play as a winger. He's a different player than Dybala who excels in front of the goal as a second striker. They can play together and would complement each other.

Barca may want both players, which they can afford with $222M.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:40 pm

Either way, Dybala isn't a direct swap for Neymar. Can you imagine Dybala pinned to the left like Neymar plays for Barcelona. What a waste it would be.

The problem is, Barcelona will get a lot of money from this deal and they'll be splashing it. They'll also be a bit panicked. I hope they go for Mbappe instead, which exactly is somewhat better of a fit than Dyabala on the left would be, in my opinion.

I'm hoping we hang tight for one more season. But we'll have to see what happens. They can easily table a massive bid.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:41 pm

Dybala is 120, Coutinho i think is 120 as well. Yes they can afford both, but are Barcelona managers that stupid ?

First of all Dybala is barely compatible with Messi. They are too left-footed to play on the left side, only 2 way for them to fit in the same XI.
- Suarez accepts to play LW, which i doubt
- They switch 4-3-1-2, Messi as trequartista and 2 CFs Suarez-Dybala.

In any case i sincerely think, without bias, that Coutinho would be a better fit for current Barcelona. Less trouble in using him at his best position, or as Neymar's direct heir as a LW.

Buying both means paying +100m to replace Alcacer with a star player who will be frustrated for not playing.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:36 pm

Barcelona focus on Dybala i believe is because Messi may leave the club on the coming years and that would be serious problem to them,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Juve's Buoy joins Leeds
By Football Italia staff

Juventus have released Ouasim Buoy and he signed a permanent deal with Leeds United, but will be loaned to Deportivo Leonesa.

The 24-year-old acts as a centre-back or midfielder and was in the Bianconeri youth academy since leaving Ajax in 2012.

Juve sent him out on loan to Brescia, Hamburger SV, Panathinaikos, PEC Zwolle and Palermo.

“Buoy has signed a four-year contract at Elland Road and will join Spanish side Cultural y Deportivo Leonesa on loan for the duration of the 2017-18 season.”

Leeds United signed Buoy as a free agent.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:57 pm

Dutch Pasquato
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:42 pm

Buoy cost us Verratti when everything was done and he refused to go on loan to Pescara. Never forget.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:02 pm

It was a time when we refused to match PSG's offer of 12m for Verratti :'(
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:10 pm

The guy had some talent lol. He was a key player in the primavera at some point before he got a serious injury.

Hopefully Luca Clemenza won't end up like him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:28 pm

I have almost 0 faith on any players in the primavera. Not because they might not be good, but because we suck at giving players a choice without first loaning the out. So for me no loan = no need to be excited yet.

Kean seems to be the exception. Lets hope he stays awesome.

My current hype Juve loanees are Spinazzola, Lirola, Caldara and Orsolini. Cerri is going on loan but I have no hope for him. Maybe Mattiello comes back to life at SPAL.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:49 pm

I remember hyping every other Juventus youth some years ago. Players like Pasquato, Boniperti, Palladino etc.

It just ain't worth it.

I do like our approach with younger players like the Orsolini deal, Berardi too. Get in on the ground floor and then see what happens later.

Anyways, this talk is depressing me. Where are the central midfielders?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:02 am

We loan our best primavera players so they can gain Serie A experience. That's a clear indicator of who's to watch and who you shouldn't care about yet.

Moise Kean is an exception. Let's say Schick doesn't fail his medical, he's off to Atalanta/Sassuolo.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:32 pm

Juventus swap Rincon for Spinazzola?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus could offer Tomas Rincon to Atalanta in exchange for Leonardo Spinazzola, according to reports.

The left-winger, who can also play at left-back is on loan from the Bianconeri, but they’re keen to bring him back to Turin a year early.

However, with the Orobici competing in the Europa League this season, they’re reluctant to lose one of their star men and so far they’ve been unresponsive to the idea.

Now Gazzetta dello Sport is reporting that Juve could offer Rincon in exchange, with the Venezuelan going on loan and the Bianconeri paying part of his salary.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:33 pm

Juventus consider new Schick bid
By Football Italia staff

Patrik Schick will take new medical tests on Monday, with Juventus reportedly considering a new offer for the Sampdoria striker.

The Czech international was all set to join the Old Lady for €30m earlier this summer, but his medical flagged-up a heart issue.

That caused the transfer to collapse, and the 21-year-old was given a further month off to ensure his recovery.

Schick returned for pre-season yesterday, following his own personalised training programme, and Tuttosport believes he’ll be subjected to medical tests in Rome on Monday.

According to the newspaper, the Bianconeri are still interested in signing him, and could offer a loan with option to buy, in order to evaluate him over the course of the season.

That option could become an obligation if certain targets are met.

However, Samp are keen to tie Schick to a new contract, while Inter are also interested in his signature.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:40 am

Mateo Kovacic could leave Real this summer and was offered to Juventus on loan with an obligation to buy at €25m [CdS]

West Ham are interested in Mario Lemina [Sky]

#Juve have #Goretzka & #Kovačić on their list [to reinforce the MF], not just #Matuidi

Del Piero: "Let’s say [my future is] toward Piedmont…” [FI]

Anderlecht are interested in signing Juventus left-back Rogerio (19) on loan. (Gazzamercato)

Juventus offered €10 mill + Lemina for Cancelo reports La Stampa
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:53 am

Please, please someone sign Lemina.

Kovavic would be disappointing.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Reports in England say that Stoke are in for Super Mario Mr. Lemon.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:07 pm

Bless Stoke
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:54 pm

if Dybala goes, we may need another HERNANES kind of transfer - short term solution until Bernardeschi is ready for #10 responsibilities

Whatsoever formation we choose there is a need for two creative players: Pjanic+Bernardeschi could be good enough however, adding someone more experienced would keep it more serious,

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:06 pm

Hernanes was a panic transfer at the end of the window when all other options were exhausted.

I pray that we never have another Hernanes transfer. It's simply a waste of funds more than anything else.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:12 pm

Hernanes 2.0 Proud

I never thought I would read the phrase "we need another Hernanes kind of transfers".

Maybe it's needed. Hernanes brought the best out of this section.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:14 pm

rincon wrote:Please, please someone sign Lemina.

Kovavic would be disappointing.

Normally i would agree with both statements, but under current circumstances i will add water to my wine.

While not being in my top list, Kovacic has Serie A experience from inter days, and just spent 2 years learning from Modric & Kroos. Honestly i take him over Can't and Matuidi who seems the most serious targets. On loan payable next year on top of that ? Kiss kiss welcome.

Current situation is, we don't need a new CM as our midfield is complete in terms of personnel. Complete, but also shit. If we buy one we must sell one and vice versa. Sturaro ? Worst player on this team. Lemina ? Clueless. Rincon ? Bought only for forum banter, i don't know at all why the fck he's playing at Juve for. Choose one and sell him, i don't care who leaves, but Kovacic clearly is a class ahead of all 3.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:20 pm

HERNANES Laughing :facepalm:

Should make an offer for Matuzalem while we're at it. Assuming the guy's not in jail yet.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:22 pm

From all the midfielders we've been linked to from the beginning of the transfer campaign until now, the one I'd pick would be Fabinho. He's got the complete package in my opinion and I hope we come back for him in the next transfer campaign but anyway, since it's not possible to sign him due to the non-eu passport regulation the other player I'd sign would be Krychowiak. The rest are beyond meh imo. I mean I would rather stay with Marchisio, Pjanic, Khedira and Bentancur than to sign Matuidi or N'Zonzi.

Also Asamoah, Lemina, Sturaro and Rincon (sorry mate) need to gtfo asap.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next