BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
M99
Freeza
RealGunner
41 posters

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:17 am

I’m just happy that Fincher is making films again. TV is mainly a writer’s medium.

Sad it has to be a film starring the worst British actor

Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by El Gunner Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:20 am

^^Gary Oldman? hmm Laughing

the plot of the film doesn't sound all that interesting tbh though, my liking for biographical film, as is with war films as well, has tremendously reduced over the last 4 years.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:30 pm

El Gunner wrote:^^Gary Oldman? hmm Laughing

the plot of the film doesn't sound all that interesting tbh though, my liking for biographical film, as is with war films as well, has tremendously reduced over the last 4 years.

He's so fucking tiring. My favourite director making a movie with my most hated actor that's not Rami Malek.

Villeneuve is the new number 1.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:37 pm

i was just about to say gary oldman has won awards but he is white so they dont count. but if you are looking for the worst british actor of all time it has to be danny dyer
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:58 pm

Mank really sounds like shit. But it's fincher.

can't believe he took 7 years to make a biography
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:24 pm

Unique wrote:i was just about to say gary oldman has won awards but he is white so they dont count. but if you are looking for the worst british actor of all time it has to be danny dyer

Rami Malek has won awards and they don’t count for me either.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:13 pm

Freeza wrote:
Unique wrote:i was just about to say gary oldman has won awards but he is white so they dont count. but if you are looking for the worst british actor of all time it has to be danny dyer

Rami Malek has won awards and they don’t count for me either.
i have not seen the film yet but im told that malek was very good in the freddy mercury biography.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:40 am

Just finished the Aaron Hernandez doco on Netflix, worth watching if you heard anything about the case when it happened.

Paints an interesting picture of his struggles and even gives suggestions for his suicide.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:48 am

Kick wrote:Just finished the Aaron Hernandez doco on Netflix, worth watching if you heard anything about the case when it happened.

Paints an interesting picture of his struggles and even gives suggestions for his suicide.

I think it's more interesting the less you've heard. I knew most about this stuff, since he was my favourite player. I had forgotten some.

Kinda spoiler:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:52 am

Freeza wrote:
Kick wrote:Just finished the Aaron Hernandez doco on Netflix, worth watching if you heard anything about the case when it happened.

I think it's more interesting the less you've heard. I knew most about this stuff, since he was my favourite player. I had forgotten some.

Kinda spoiler:

I tend to agree.

Spoiler:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:05 pm

Alias Grace is another great miniseries on Netflix. Very faithful to the source material and has some great acting and production. Further reinforces that Handmaid's Tale should have been a one and done miniseries.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:05 pm

Just watching don't fuck with cats and that's Luka magnotta was a crazy mother fucker.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:06 pm

Didn't we have a poster on the forum called Luka that was from Canada. I wonder hmm
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:26 pm

Just finished season 2 of sex education. What an excellent show. Best netflix original I've watched by far.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:39 pm

Definitely on my list of next to watch, been hearing very good things about it
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:43 am

I think they should have covered CTE more, because he was suffering through a very severe one.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:09 am

rincon wrote:Just finished season 2 of sex education. What an excellent show. Best netflix original I've watched by far.

Agree with this. One of the best Netflix original

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:38 am

Lucifer wrote:
rincon wrote:Just finished season 2 of sex education. What an excellent show. Best netflix original I've watched by far.

I thought Margot Robbie was in it when it first appeared lol

Looks cheesy, idk. Might give it a go if its really that good, after I've watched Succession
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:34 pm

Blue wrote:

I think they should have covered CTE more, because he was suffering through a very severe one.

I think there was a few things they could have done differently. I would have like a better conclusion, because they seemed to sum it up as the likely cause was a mixture of everything. But they never stated this.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:21 pm

Myesyats wrote:
Lucifer wrote:

I thought Margot Robbie was in it when it first appeared lol

Looks cheesy, idk. Might give it a go if its really that good, after I've watched Succession

Yeah the leading chick look crazily similar to Margot Robbie but it isn't she. Give it a shot the show is really good.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:46 pm

Good decision to end it at season 5. Staunton is also a really solid choice as well to succeed Colman, who has been fantastic as well.

This show is peak prestige TV and I've enjoyed it immensely.

I wouldn't want to see the quality drop just to include the current drama that's going on.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:35 pm

Shout out to Bojack Horseman for being the best completed Netflix exclusive series so far. Feels like the end of an era.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:57 pm

Free Churros still one of the best episodes I've seen of any show out there. The View from Halfway Down is right up there as well. Both are essentially perfect.

No clue how such a dark show is so funny. Been a good watch though. Gonna miss it for sure.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:59 pm

Afterlife s2 coming in April :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:29 pm

Looks good.

Thought about not posting this though. Didn't want ES to cancel his wedding now that Sophia Lillis is legal.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:42 pm

She's 18 but already looks like a 38 suburban housewife

Show seems like a Stranger Things ripoff frankly
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next