BarrileteCosmico
McAgger
M99
Freeza
RealGunner
41 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by Warrior Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:20 pm

My favorite Netflix show is Big Timber

Fascinating stuff i watched all the episodes 3 times

Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official Netflix, Disney+, Amazon and HBO Max Thread

Post by CR7fan Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:21 pm

You mean the reality TV show about lumberjacks? hmm

CR7fan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:24 pm

Yes Laughing
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by CR7fan Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:21 pm

That's one of the most Canadian things I've ever heard lol Very Happy

CR7fan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:21 pm

Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:30 am

Netflix cutting down on account sharing.

Curious to see if all others will follow or try and capitalize what seems like a dumb thing to do from Netflix. I don't even watch Netflix but know several people who will probably cancel if they can't share (and no one is picking up a subscription).

Hope this turns out horribly for them. HBO Max is so much better.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:10 am

i make use of my aunt's account every now and then... new rule sounds beyond stupid tbh
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:47 pm

They've already backpedalled on it. Horrible idea.

Netflix should focus on better content rather than squeezing every dime from their existing user base.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Feb 20, 2023 12:48 am

Quantumania was pretty mid, as expected, but Jonathan Majors was the draw for me and frankly his performance as Kang was worth seeing in theatres. Kang has been my favorite Avengers villain since I was 10. Thoroughly enjoyed Majors' take on the character.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Feb 20, 2023 6:18 am

y'all still watching the MCU lol? it has become a parody in all honesty
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:32 am

El Gunner wrote:y'all still watching the MCU lol? it has become a parody in all honesty

I indeed still watch it. Very interested to see what happens on the DC side as well post-Flash.

I must be one of those folks that hasn't caught the superhero movie fatigue that's been going around. As long as they keep coming out, I'll probably watch them as long as I have the disposable income to spend on it. When I don't, I won't. Simple.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:24 am

Beef is brilliant. Best Netflix exclusive in years. A24 keeps on winning.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:00 pm

Decided not to watch it as one of the stars, David Choe, raped a woman and then bragged about it. He's apparently a friend of Steven Yeun and Ali Wong, who got him the role. Both have backed him publicly. Any interest I had in that show dissipated rather quickly.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:13 pm

Similar situation happened with Bobby Lee who once told a story on a podcast about power-fucking a teenage prostitute. He then claimed the stories he tells are mostly made up and exaggarated for comedic effect which is what comedians do for a living.

The problem is that you can't tell which story is true and which isnt and whether he actually admitted to having sex with a minor or not. After receiving backlash for that story his defense is that he comes up with "crazy" stories on the spot to get laughs and sometimes it may go too far

Thats indeed a real moral dilemma. Did he make it up for comedic effect or did he really do it?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:39 pm

lol McLewis deep in his virtue signalling bag these days
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:10 am

Yeah, if we're being honest then judging Hollywood through this lens would mean you couldnt watch most movies or shows probably.... Sexual assault seems to be spread like covid within that community aka if you're rich they let you do it!

I mean, Weinstein produced Lord of the Rings and Pulp Fiction1!!!! Two of my favorite all time movies...
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:59 pm

Started 'beyond evil' on netflix.

Very good so far. Koreans really do make atmospheric shows when they want. Some great acting and music. Very good mystery that keeps you guessing.

Although 16 eps seems a bit too many. On ep 7 atm so curious where they take it.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:09 pm

3 eps in and hijack is very entertaining. Obviously you have to switch off your brain few times but it's worth a watch.

Idris Elba good as always. Love a good plane tv show/film
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 09, 2023 8:20 pm

El Gunner wrote:lol McLewis deep in his virtue signalling bag these days

I must be fumbling that bag then because I ain't making no money from this.

The only thing I'm saving from this is my time, which I've put towards shows that don't have rapey pieces of shit on them.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:19 pm

Disney maybe milking this franchise for all its worth, but it looks like the milk is still rather good quality.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:16 pm

Anyone giving one piece a go?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:08 pm

Felt I'd throw this in here since it *is* on Hulu, and this thread feels more active than the TV series one.

Just finished Over the Garden Wall. What a masterpiece! I can't believe I've missed this. Have others seen this show? One of the best I've watched in a while.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38