Lex
RealGunner
BarrileteCosmico
Harmonica
Hapless_Hans
76 posters

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next

Go down

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 22 Empty Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:32 am

It's baffling that you lot blame Mourinho for his United performances over the last 2 seasons based on his WC games as his role in France's setup is closer to what Jose asks him up do rather than his displays at Juve where he was always the most advanced midfielder with the least defensive responsibilities. It's just that France has much better players than United who can't even play a forward pass from the backline

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 22 Empty Re: Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:38 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:As I've been saying though it's not just Pogba, it's literally every one who isn't a defender in the squad lol.

I'd accept it if it was just Pogba who was underperforming but it isn't.

Modric looked like Pogba did at Man U when Mourinho was the manager at Madrid.... same criticism too "doesn't work hard enough", "lacks intensity", etc. Same nonsense.

Thing is that you have to give some freedom to keep creative players interested. Their lack of motivation in these situations has a lot to do with feeling like they're in jail playing the game the manager asks them to. You can't ask Messi to play like Lingard and expect him to be happy, as an example.

Ridiculous talent management.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:41 am

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:26 pm

Captain Pogba Proud

Barca numpties thinking they can sign him rofl

He has like 4 years left on his contract and he's staying for every second.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:49 pm

Anyway Mourinho was right when he said that 100 wasn't insane price because soon players 'd have costed more too.

In 2018 if you want Pogba you have to pay even more and same for other players. 100 is an ordinary price for a great talent now

My Nostradamus
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:01 pm

Robespierre wrote:Anyway Mourinho was right when he said that 100 wasn't insane price because soon players 'd have costed more too.

In 2018 if you want Pogba you have to pay even more and same for other players. 100 is an ordinary price for a great talent now

My Nostradamus
the price of the player is not importent. how they perform is whats importent
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:42 pm

Firenze wrote:Captain Pogba Proud

Barca numpties thinking they can sign him rofl

He has like 4 years left on his contract and he's staying for every second.

He'd gladly leave for Barca lol, you know damn well the only issue is on the financial level but next season he should wear Blaugrana. For now he shall enjoy hitting the wall with his head under King Jose the Clueless.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:39 pm

#freePogba

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:06 am

What a dbag that's so cheap. The guy just captained his so called dream club and comes with this comment? What a clown
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:32 am

Pogba is the worst 120m € player out there - Page 22 Jifijsjisifis

Please invade King Jose the Clueless' land and set the prisoner free
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:38 am

The perfect fit tbh
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:49 am

After he posted a cryptic Instagram message on Friday night thanking United fans and his team-mates without any reference to Mourinho, he has now given these comments when asked whether he was happy at United.

"There are things and there are things that I cannot say otherwise I will get fined," declared Pogba, as he was asked about his future at United and suggested he can only perform at his best when he feels wanted by his manager.

"You have to know one thing: a player that gets chosen and is happy, you always feel more comfortable than when he's not happy. That's all I say."

When asked whether United fans saw the real Pogba on Friday night, he offered this swift response:

"What do you mean being the real Pogba? I am the same, it's the same Paul Pogba. It's a different team, obviously. I am still enjoying playing football, I still love football and I still give my best with the team, for the team.

"If you're doing it for money, there's a point about doing things for money, but there's a point about doing things because you love it.

"Like I said, when you are comfortable, when people trust with everyone or confident, are good in the head, it's going to be easier."

Pogba also suggested he was comfortable in a leadership role, with United coach Michael Carrick reported to have been instrumental in the Frenchman being handed the armband against Leicester.

"It's not having just the armband," Pogba said of his view on leadership. "I have always been talking to the team-mates.

"I am someone who is not (in) a role that I give to myself. Just try to help the team as much as possible, like they helped me too.

"Having the armband, it's not like 'oh, I will show that I am a real captain and have to do extra work'.

"No, I just have to be myself and do what I know, do what I can do and do what I know to do."

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/manchester-united/there-are-things-i-cannot-say-or-i-will-get-fined-paul-pogbas-comments-are-certain-to-fuel-transfer-rumours-37207587.html
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:30 am

He's under contract for another 4-5 seasons and Mou will be gone next summer. He's spending his prime years here.

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:02 am

i dont even understand what he is talking about
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:15 am

Firenze wrote:He's under contract for another 4-5 seasons and Mou will be gone next summer. He's spending his prime years here.

he’s gone in January Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:19 am

Translation: "I'm feeling sad" / "I'm sad and the club know why"

Uff..at least no more dabbing confirmed.
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:20 am

It's probably about Alexis being paid more and playing even worse than the Pog himself.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:25 am

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:He's under contract for another 4-5 seasons and Mou will be gone next summer. He's spending his prime years here.

he’s gone in January Laughing

We aren't Loserpool. We don't get bullied. We win trophies.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:52 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i dont even understand what he is talking about

“You have to know one thing: a player that gets chosen and is happy, you always feel more comfortable than when he’s not happy. That’s all I say.”

Pogba was pushed on his response and said that “if you’re not happy, you cannot give your best” when asked about what represents happiness and comfort for him.

The 25-year-old believes that there is no point doing a job if you are not enjoying it, so he was asked whether he is currently happy and comfortable right now.

“There are things and there are things that I cannot say otherwise I will get fined,” Pogba said before walking off.

Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:54 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:#freePogba

That's a classic Mourinho line he's quoting tbf
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:34 am

I don't understand why Mourinho takes on strong personality players.   He tried it on iker, Ramos and CR too...  That didn't go well either for him.

It's a players' game now.  Deal with it.  The days of club and managers counting more than players is long gone.

A manager's job is to get the best out of the players he has... not keep saying that the team sucks, this player is shit, etc.  Mourinho has no idea how to deal with millenials on top of it. They're even less likely to accept dictatorial ways.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:38 am

4 years and really 2-3 in reality (highest price is with 2+ years left).

Pogba hasn't unleashed Raiola yet either. That guy will live in front of the media bashing everyone if his player asks him to.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:57 am

lmao
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:12 am

guest7 wrote:

lmao

this is not a real account is it. Tell me it isn't.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:15 am

It's real. I was waiting for Pogba to unleash Raiola. Seems like he has.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:51 am

lmao
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 38 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next