Great Leader Sprucenuce
Hapless_Hans
Freeza
futbol
Valkyrja
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Danilo is the worst 30M player out there  Empty Danilo is the worst 30M player out there

Post by Valkyrja Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:09 pm

Never seen a more useless fullback in my life. He's like a dead body
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Danilo is the worst 30M player out there  Empty Re: Danilo is the worst 30M player out there

Post by futbol Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:40 pm

He's pretty slow for a 24 year old who is playing the fullback position.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Danilo is the worst 30M player out there  Empty Re: Danilo is the worst 30M player out there

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:42 pm

I remember when Modric held this title Proud
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Just give him a bit of time. Jesus Christ Laughing
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:59 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Never seen a more useless fullback in my life. He's like a dead body

You need to see more fullbacks Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:Never seen a more useless fullback in my life. He's like a dead body

You need to see more fullbacks Laughing

You need to see Danilo.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:16 pm

I really don't Laughing

I don't think you realize how bad some of the players i have seen as a supporter of garbage. Danilo no matter how bad you may think he is probably would be better than any fullback in our history. Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:32 pm

I believe you're a supporter of Newcastle. No disrespect to your team, I believe you have a rich history and a respectable fanbase. But Real Madrid's standards couldn't be higher. If you're not good enough to wear the white of Madrid, you won't hear the end of it from the fans. And Danilo is simply not good enough.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:35 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I really don't Laughing

I don't think you realize how bad some of the players i have seen as a supporter of garbage. Danilo no matter how bad you may think he is probably would be better than any fullback in our history. Laughing
no

Janmmaat was better
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:37 pm

If Khedira was good enough to play for us, anyone is.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:38 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I believe you're a supporter of Newcastle. No disrespect to your team, I believe you have a rich history and a respectable fanbase. But Real Madrid's standards couldn't be higher. If you're not good enough to wear the white of Madrid, you won't hear the end of it from the fans. And Danilo is simply not good enough.

The funny thing about all of this is that your proclamations of high standards are completely detached from reality.

Everytime I hear Real fans saying "that's what it is like at Real - win a title or you're out" etc, like you said with Carlo and are now saying with Benitez, I wonder to myself whether you guys are actually aware JUST HOW RARELY you in fact win any titles Laughing

It's one thing to demand to be the best, and only the very best, but to demand it constantly while being clearly 2nd best already in your own country for a decade it becomes kind of hilarious in a foolish way.

Why not just take it easy and give players as well as managers a TINY bit of space to grow?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:40 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:I believe you're a supporter of Newcastle. No disrespect to your team, I believe you have a rich history and a respectable fanbase. But Real Madrid's standards couldn't be higher. If you're not good enough to wear the white of Madrid, you won't hear the end of it from the fans. And Danilo is simply not good enough.

Not denying that, just saying worst fullback i have ever seen to me relates to a generality. Which involves other clubs and in which case i think it's a bit OTT personally.

If say worst fullback for Madrid i can accept that...
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:41 pm

linetty wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I really don't Laughing

no

Janmmaat was better

I really don't rate him tbh Laughing he can't defend to save his life, like actually literally.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:42 pm

He's being played out of position. He is a playmaking #10, that was his best position at Porto.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:49 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:

The funny thing about all of this is that your proclamations of high standards are completely detached from reality.

Everytime I hear Real fans saying "that's what it is like at Real - win a title or you're out" etc, like you said with Carlo and are now saying with Benitez, I wonder to myself whether you guys are actually aware JUST HOW RARELY you in fact win any titles Laughing

It's one thing to demand to be the best, and only the very best, but to demand it constantly while being clearly 2nd best already in your own country for a decade it becomes kind of hilarious in a foolish way.

Why not just take it easy and give players as well as managers a TINY bit of space to grow?

Having high standards doesn't mean you always win, it means we always demand the team to win. And when they don't, heads will roll.

The best example is Carlo. He won the double in his first year and got sacked in the second even though he reached the CL semi-final and second in the league. That doesn't happen anywhere else.

I agree that sometimes we should be more patient, like we should've been with Carlo. But that's on the stupidity of Flo, not the fans. Fans simply want to always win and don't stand for mediocrity.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:54 pm

I respect the attitude of Madrid fans ( even if i troll them on here sometimes Laughing ) no one should stand for mediocrity and just make up the numbers.

Sadly though ( especially my own club) a lot of fans are just happy with just that.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I respect the attitude of Madrid fans ( even if i troll them on here sometimes Laughing ) no one should stand for mediocrity and just make up the numbers.

Sadly though ( especially my own club) a lot of fans are just happy with just that.

It's BS though.
This "We don't stand for mediocrity" mantra from fans is just nonsensical posturing.
You read it from Utd fans on RedCafé all the time too, this and that player (transfer target) "is not United quality", all the while they're midtable with a team full of mediocrity playing mediocre football.

Similar at Real, "we DEMAND to win ALWAYS" LMAO.

Newsflash, you haven't been winning a lot in this millenium. Maybe it's time this fact sinks in..

So then Danilo gets bought who's been a highly rated and coveted fullback, but "he's not good enough for Real" lol.

Well who is?
In the end, you have to concede that Real Madrid is not good enough for 'Real Madrid' Laughing

And I don't see how they're going to get real Real anywhere nearer aligned to their fantasy Real, you know, headless, with all those heads rolling around.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:27 pm

You're saying that just because we haven't won as much as a team of Real Madrid's magnitude should have in recent years, we should lower our standards? Sorry dude, maybe that's what you guys at Bayern do, but not here at Real Madrid. Of course, no disrespect to Bayern.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:31 pm

I'm not saying you should lower your standards as much as I'm saying your approach of DEMANDING greatness doesn't seem to be working particularly well.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I'm not saying you should lower your standards as much as I'm saying your approach of DEMANDING greatness doesn't seem to be working particularly well.

Agree. Many RM fans are always like '' This player X is so bad ... we should sell him " even when the aforementioned was doing great elsewhere. Players can have bad periods / slow starts etc ... 3/4 of your players will get in most starting 11 elsewhere. Fans need to be more patient.
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:46 pm

That shouldn't refrain Real Madrid fans from demanding greatness though. We have won a lot of trophies already and have earned the right to demand greatness. A few years of low rainfall can't possibly make us revisit our modus operandi that made Real Madrid FIFA Club of the Century.

Last edited by The Demon of Carthage on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:47 pm

I just find that winning the league/everything every year demand is hilarious by Madrid fans.

It's like those who hold not winning a CL with Bayern against Pep. Just ridiculous really.

The demand is, rightly pointed out by Hans, even more funny when you consider that Madrid have been very meh for a while.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:51 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:That shouldn't refrain Real Madrid fans from demanding greatness though. We have won a lot of trophies already and have earned the right to demand greatness. A few years of low rainfall can't possibly make us revisit our modus operandi that made Real Madrid The FIFA Club of the Century.

Demanding greatness is not the problem. Demanding greatness every year without giving time to managers/players to learn from their mistakes is a problem. Had Ancelotti stayed he would have learned from his last season at RM. you guys won 7 liga titles in 25 years. Something to think about.

Last edited by LeBéninois on Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:53 pm

Ancelotti lost the league because he didn't learn though. He kept running players into the ground. But he wasn't the problem. I can't see anyone working under Perez.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:59 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:That shouldn't refrain Real Madrid fans from demanding greatness though. We have won a lot of trophies already and have earned the right to demand greatness. A few years of low rainfall can't possibly make us revisit our modus operandi that made Real Madrid FIFA Club of the Century.

What I'm trying to tell you is that a post like this sounds comically grandstanding considering the reality.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next