RealGunner
Firenze
Warrior
S
49 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Predict his next destination

Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_lcap42%Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 10 ]
Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_lcap33%Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 8 ]
Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_lcap4%Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_lcap13%Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_lcap8%Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 24

Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea - Page 8 Empty Re: Romelu Lukaku back at Chelsea

Post by Mamad Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:56 pm

The hell

Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:05 pm

man wants to return to a league where he can pillage from espresso makers on a weekly basis

Proud

I knew this Chelsea return would be a huge flop

I do see him back at Inter next year on loan with an opzione for 60M
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:27 am

Firenze wrote:man wants to return to a league where he can pillage from espresso makers on a weekly basis

Proud

I knew this Chelsea return would be a huge flop

I do see him back at Inter next year on loan with an opzione for 60M

I knew it too, but I trusted my guy Robes.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:29 am

Lukaku in his head is at the level of Cristiano Ronaldo et all you just have to hear how he speaks of himself in comparison to such legends as him and Zlatan whereas he looked better than what he was at Inter due to Conte's ability to build a lot around him.

At Chelsea he wont get that. Lukaku is at his prime and wont get much better as for me he will be remembered as a flat track bully who seldom performed when it mattered and especially in Europe.

tldnr: He's a certified clown.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:37 am

LMAO these words

Ok I forgive you , come back home you Prodigal Son
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:38 am

Lukaku Proud always a clown

Robespierre wrote:LMAO these words

Man had 3(?) years left on his Inter contract when he left and says this Laughing

“Inter have top directors but their fans are truly the best in the world. It hurt me that Inter said no to my extension, I would have stayed 100%. I watch all their matches. All of them. It is really like that when Inter touch you.”

“Had Conte stayed, would I have stayed? No, the only thing was my contract extension. Had Inter accepted it, we wouldn’t be doing this interview in London but it would be in Milan. I knew there was a chance to win with Inzaghi too.”

“Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern, these are the absolute best clubs in football. Any player would dream of one day playing for them. And so I thought that I could make history at Inter (with that new contract) and then go to them one them.”

So much love for Chelsea until there was Inter, and love for Inter until there was Chelsea again. Then Inter again. Except its all about  a bigger contract to get to bigger clubs Laughing
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:00 pm

I was perplexed as well as to why he wants a new contract Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:22 pm

God I hate Chelsea, it was abundantly clear to me how poor of a fit he was to the squad and massive mistake he was.

Need Atletico to save us again, buy this Pos.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Dec 31, 2021 2:54 pm

He's a superstar in his own mind... when he's absolutely not. Just a good striker and nothing more.

Just another delusional Belge. Nothing new. They think they've won the world cup and euro.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:12 pm

Firenze wrote:he's a good striker but I don't want him, game's too limited IMO

handful of strikers out there I'd much rather have that would cost 10-30m less

Thimmy wrote:
"Of course Rom has a good record and statistically he’s one of the top number nines around when you want to play with that kind of striker, a target man,”

That was back in 2019. It's not like anything's changed in Lukaku since then Razz

I'm struggling to understand why Chelsea bought him, when it's so apparent by now that he's only effective as a target man. Man United I would understand, I can't even begin to grasp how they go about deciding their transfer targets, but it's almost a bit comical for Chelsea to bring him back only to make it even more redundantly clear that he's not a flexible striker.
Romelu Lukaku wrote:Physically I am fine. But I'm NOT happy with the situation at Chelsea. Tuchel has chosen to play with another system - I won't give up, I'll be professional. I am not happy with the situation but I am professional - and I can't give up now.

Claims professionalism and vents his frustrations publicly in the same phrase Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:48 pm

Nobody takes this fraud seriously I kid you not he genuinely thinks he is in the same league as Ronaldo and company in the best players in the world but yet to truly come up with a world class performance against a big team.

Like Donnarumma he wants his cake and eats it too where he verbally professes his love for some club but moves at the most inopportune times as well.

Inzaghi's system is more free and attacking doesnt mean he will look as good given Conte's system was built around him and his strengths.

Inter Tifosi even rejected his lame PMS drama as it is.

Step it up for Chelsea or STFU.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:55 am

rincon wrote:Lukaku Proud always a clown

Robespierre wrote:LMAO these words

Man had 3(?) years left on his Inter contract when he left and says this Laughing

“Inter have top directors but their fans are truly the best in the world. It hurt me that Inter said no to my extension, I would have stayed 100%. I watch all their matches. All of them. It is really like that when Inter touch you.”

“Had Conte stayed, would I have stayed? No, the only thing was my contract extension. Had Inter accepted it, we wouldn’t be doing this interview in London but it would be in Milan. I knew there was a chance to win with Inzaghi too.”

“Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern, these are the absolute best clubs in football. Any player would dream of one day playing for them. And so I thought that I could make history at Inter (with that new contract) and then go to them one them.”

So much love for Chelsea until there was Inter, and love for Inter until there was Chelsea again. Then Inter again. Except its all about  a bigger contract to get to bigger clubs Laughing

lol I've never seen a worst interview made by a player than this

And I believed he was extremely smart

A suicide interview where he was able to make angry his former fans ( because yes, even " I'd come back at Inter" . Inter fans are resentful towards him after his goodbye . These words don't change something) , his Chelsea  fans now, it bring bad consequences  to him , it doesn't help his situation now ( Tuchel puts him out of roster, Inter can't get back ...)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:59 am

Fake but credible Proud

Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun Jan 02, 2022 10:02 am

Thimmy wrote:
Firenze wrote:he's a good striker but I don't want him, game's too limited IMO

handful of strikers out there I'd much rather have that would cost 10-30m less

Thimmy wrote:
"Of course Rom has a good record and statistically he’s one of the top number nines around when you want to play with that kind of striker, a target man,”

That was back in 2019. It's not like anything's changed in Lukaku since then Razz

I'm struggling to understand why Chelsea bought him, when it's so apparent by now that he's only effective as a target man. Man United I would understand, I can't even begin to grasp how they go about deciding their transfer targets, but it's almost a bit comical for Chelsea to bring him back only to make it even more redundantly clear that he's not a flexible striker.
Romelu Lukaku wrote:Physically I am fine. But I'm NOT happy with the situation at Chelsea. Tuchel has chosen to play with another system - I won't give up, I'll be professional. I am not happy with the situation but I am professional - and I can't give up now.

Claims professionalism and vents his frustrations publicly in the same phrase Laughing

Because he is not just a target man indeed. Chelsea uses him as " poacher", but he's an associative player

Not just a target man, he 's a player capable to create spaces to teammates, goal chances , he was very complete at Inter and that's happened why Conte was  the only manager capable to get the best from him
The Contian 3-5-2 was properly sewn on him
yes narrative of "weak league, better league " etc are fantasy, top players ( he 's indeed ) are good everywhere, Lukaku 'd perform under Tottenham today
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:23 pm

What the actual f

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:18 pm

I knew all I needed about Lukaku, when we brought a 50 year old Eto’o he demanded to leave rather than compete and learn from him.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:44 am

Man, the media blew this whole thing up, and Chelsea fans ate the drama right up.

I don’t think Lukaku is some world beater, he has flaws. But I think he has a point. Chelsea spent 100m on them like idiots, 100 million. And they do the same mistake as Man U; using him as a sole target man player, when as weird as it sounds, Lukaku has a lot of weird tools in his arsenal like crossing, dribbling at speed, strength on the turn, and running in behind. Holding up the ball is completely against his instincts. It’s why he played good in a two striker partnership at inter. He could drift wide and run at players on the counter.

Remember, he played pretty good as a right winger for Man U and has a great cross on him. but he doesn’t have the stamina for that role, so a two striker partnership suits him best.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:37 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3FJqZC7dR0
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:42 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Man, the media blew this whole thing up, and Chelsea fans ate the drama right up.

I don’t think Lukaku is some world beater, he has flaws. But I think he has a point. Chelsea spent 100m on them like idiots, 100 million. And they do the same mistake as Man U; using him as a sole target man player, when as weird as it sounds, Lukaku has a lot of weird tools in his arsenal like crossing, dribbling at speed, strength on the turn, and running in behind. Holding up the ball is completely against his instincts. It’s why he played good in a two striker partnership at inter. He could drift wide and run at players on the counter.

Remember, he played pretty good as a right winger for Man U and has a great cross on him. but he doesn’t have the stamina for that role, so a two striker partnership suits him best.

This is stupid

Even if you were correct, the right thing to do is talk to the coaching staff about how you're being utilized. Not go straight to the media and talk about how you wish you were never brought to Chelsea (who paid a shit ton for you and are currently paying you a shit ton) and how much you love Inter. Tuchel was obviously upset and almost certainly his teammates were too. He fucked up the dressing room at a crucial moment in the season where they need to get it together or they're going to be out of the title race. Which after the game against Pool, they might be.

I'm not even a Chelsea fan but fuck him.

This just shows you anyone can claim "hurr durr manufactured drama from the media" these days and somehow think they've got a fuckin case for it
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:57 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Man, the media blew this whole thing up, and Chelsea fans ate the drama right up.

agreed
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:04 am

Why don't they play Havertz in behind Lukaku? Wasnt Kia a 10 at Bayer?
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:45 am

@CBarca, when did I even state what Lukaku did was a good thing? I said he has a point. It’s common sense not to run to the media about things like this, but he spoke his mind and was honest. We want players to not be robots, but as soon as they put any emotion out, we abuse the shit out of them. I’m not flying with that hypocrisy. He was wrong, he apologized, people should move on.

Tuchel is not without fault. He has world class players and attackers at his disposal and he is yet to find a system that works best for them. If you buy a 100m striker, you play to his strengths. Target man Lukaku will never work.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:29 pm

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:06 pm

Essentially a transfer that is been counterproductive for all the parts : for Inter (despite 115 mln, but well I care just winning) , for Chelsea and for player (who miss Inter)

Wow
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:06 pm

So minus the kick off thats just 6 touches throughout the 90mins? How the fk is that possible?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:17 am

Robespierre wrote:Essentially a transfer that is been counterproductive for all the parts : for Inter (despite 115 mln, but well I care just winning) , for Chelsea and for player (who miss Inter)

Wow

We really spent 100m just to make the team worse. Lol
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down