Great Leader Sprucenuce
rincon
Adit
S
66 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Predict his next destination

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_lcap15%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 5 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_lcap18%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_lcap3%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_lcap21%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 7 ]
Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_lcap12%Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 34

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by titosantill Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:08 pm

i don't think he's starter material either. but if someone goes, someone has to join. and if someone joins the question is can they provide the numbers and compete? i don't know if we're linked to anyone (i mean official links, not rumors of players fans want to see). i'm just skeptical as to why everyone's excited; is it the money? we don't know how well we will use it or if we are even going to use it in the market

titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus - Page 14 Empty Re: Alvaro Morata returns to Juventus

Post by Doc Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:55 pm

Not happy to see him leave at all but I wasn't happy about seeing Ozil, Di Maria, Xabi Alonso, Makalele, Hierro, Redondo, etc. leave so it is what it is.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:55 pm

The Demon of Carthage wrote:What I'm worried about is not him leaving. What I'm worried about is Benzema staying.

They're both not good enough for Real Madrid. That's the cold hard truth.

The only harsh truth you guys don't know shit about football, last time I checked real madrid shouldn't have won 1 trophy with benzema, much 3 cl in 4 years while you posers still pretend higuain was a god Laughing.

Tito RM fans are happy to see morata leave cause they don't rate him, but are willing to pretend he is good enough to outclass benzema, joke fanbase that cares more about transfer news than supporting team.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:59 pm

Madrid won 3 CLs in four years mostly because we have the leading goalscorer of this generation. No thanks to Benzema, lol dont make me laugh.

The guy dedicated his career to serve CR, it's admirable in itself. He lost his own balls through, what a shame. We could have remembered Ronaldo-Benzema in the same way we did Di Stefano-Puskas, two legendary players. Benzema is just not that caliber of player, he knows it, we all know it
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:33 pm

You know what really funny about RM fans you guys love transfers so much and team building, you lot would've sold half the team before the first cl trophy much less the second, you guys don't know anything about players in general, tactics and team building.

Shut up about who is good enough for the club, when you lot would have filled the team with scrubs, depending on how many twitter followers they have, I repeat you guys wanted kroos out for pogba and casemiro out cause he doesn't do unnecessary flare shit, 2 vital players would be sold off stupid reasons if you guys had your way, still wanna act like hypocrites celebrating the team triumph, while posting alternate universe 11 you really want winning straight through every season, you guys are posers hiding behind what's best for club rubbish.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:42 pm

of course we love transfers and team building, we were shit for 10 years, it's all we could hold onto dreaming of a better tomorrow.

benzema had his worst season since his first year in madrid maybe, he is only surviving because CR is destroying teams. glorified butler to an era great, no one will remember, not in france, not in madrid. supporting cast type player, will never manke any best XI, ever. sextape blackmailer scrub
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:00 pm

11 goals in the league, 4 goals in 6 games in group stage, 1 goal in 6 games in the kockout stage, 1 goal in cup rofl this is a great season for a DM rofl

what a joke, the CF that we now praised for not scoring rofl the moment we sign Mbappe for a billion euros we will shit can his ass to the bench faster than it takes pepe to unpack his selfie stick

this guy has been the lead CF of Madrid for years and still hides behind CR while Suarez is winning the golden boot. guy only had zidane protecting him but what happens when Zidane signs a CF he likes?

i mean people mock Morata for being a super sub but he was being a supersub to this scrub benzema who could not get the job done, and Morata had to come in late to save the day.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:06 am

donttreadonred wrote:
Glory wrote:No, if we buy a high profile winger or a winger paying 50+, then Martial's position will be in doubt.
And even if thats the case, I can't see the club giving up on him that easily. He showed tremendous quality under LvG, so they might not be tempted to sell him, at least not yet. Could go out on loan.

What about Perisic for 45m? With him and Mkhitaryan, I don't really see how Martial fits in.

I don't think the club is giving up on him. I think Mourinho has given up on him... Or, at the very least, he's not what Mourinho wants in his #9. More importantly, I wouldn't be surprised if Martial has given up on the club. After the way he's been treated, I can hardly blame him. Bought for a huge fee, given the keys to the kingdom in his first season, and he produced under Van Gaal... Then, Mou comes in and he's immediately benched, forced to give up his squad number, and the club is lookign to buy in both his preferred and secondary positions.

Bear in mind that I highly rate Martial and think he should have been starting for United since arriving, even if that is out wide, supporting Ibra this past season. To be perfectly honest, I would love to have him at LFC on the left of Firmino and Mané. That young, French front line is going to absolutely dominate Europe in the coming years. You can effectively just pick 3 out of Dembele, Mbappe, Coman, and Martial to play in any of the 3 forward positions, and still have a quality change to make.

Yea if Perisic is coming he would take over from Martial. And if we do sell Martial, hopefully the club would insert some sort of clause.
Can't argue with 'Martial might have given upon United' either at least until Mourinho is here. Mou simply doesnt know how to handle characters like Martial and that has been one of his big weaknesses as a manager.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:01 pm

I'd take Martial Over Perisic anytime

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:11 goals in the league, 4 goals in 6 games in group stage, 1 goal in 6 games in the kockout stage, 1 goal in cup rofl this is a great season for a DM rofl

what a joke, the CF that we now praised for not scoring rofl the moment we sign Mbappe for a billion euros we will shit can his ass to the bench faster than it takes pepe to unpack his selfie stick

this guy has been the lead CF of Madrid for years and still hides behind CR while Suarez is winning the golden boot. guy only had zidane protecting him but what happens when Zidane signs a CF he likes?

i mean people mock Morata for being a super sub but he was being a supersub to this scrub benzema who could not get the job done, and Morata had to come in late to save the day.

I enjoy you making this post while completely ignoring context. because with context, this is a laughable post.

You will be very disappointed when we renew Benzema's contract, won't you?

I wish Morata well in his future endeavors. Hopefully Mourinho won't screw him over.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:44 pm

Well I hope benzema signs a new deal we need an elite player off the bench for the years coming. Great idea
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:41 pm

so many ucl trophies in that pic. i like that.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:32 pm

According to Cadena Ser, RM and Man utd are discussing over a 3/4 mil difference.

My prediction. Would be 75 mil + 5 mil option easy to get. The value of the deal 80 mil which is what Madrid have been asking since last summer.

Man Yoo Proud banana

#netcost0
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Lmao @ Man Yoo if this is true rofl
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:38 pm

Why are you lot laughing at Yanited ? They are getting the second best CL striker of this generation, the definition of a big game player. Jose knows what he's doing.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Why are you lot laughing at Yanited ? They are getting the second best CL striker of this generation, the definition of a big game player. Jose knows what he's doing.

Laughing
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:According to Cadena Ser, RM and Man utd are discussing over a 3/4 mil difference.

My prediction. Would be 75 mil + 5 mil option easy to get. The value of the deal 80 mil which is what Madrid have been asking since last summer.

Man Yoo Proud banana

#netcost0
@Firenze
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Why are you lot laughing at Yanited ? They are getting the second best CL striker of this generation, the definition of a big game player. Jose knows what he's doing.
@Freeza
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:40 pm

Im sorry my man Perez will not him leave for less than 90 millions euros, sorry Fi, 80 mil won't do.

Kisses
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:24 pm

I don't think we care and everyone knows it so refuse to budge

can see us paying 90m :facepalm:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:42 pm

That would be absurd. I don't think we're doing ourselves any favors though. 90m for Morata will drive up the price of Mbappe surely

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:47 pm

LeVersacci wrote:
@Freeza

I'll pass this time.

My health.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:42 pm

He may not be worth 90 million, and he's yet to convince me that he can be relied upon to perform for 90 minutes at a time, but I think he's been an important part of Real Madrid's double-winning season. As can be seen in this clip:

Also, I think recent history has proven that other clubs generally benefit from purchasing players from both Barcelona and Real Madrid.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:47 pm

How dare you? Morata I said worth 90 millions, because.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:01 pm

Thimmy wrote:
Also, I think recent history has proven that other clubs generally benefit from purchasing players from both Barcelona and Real Madrid.

That's true... for players who were at least at some point starters for these teams. Morata has forever been the bench boy in his professional career, he's the guy you bring on when your main striker is struggling for a period of time or to rest him.

If Man Utd spend even close to 60m for him (let alone 90m) then it's the worst transfer in the history of football without a doubt.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:59 pm

There is a bit of you want DeGea, you must pay $&@

So in return you want Morata, you must pay $&@$
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next