Doctor Alves becomes the most decorated footballer of all-time, Messi surpasses Pele at age 28.

+24
RealGunner
S
breva
Kaladin
CM Pep
Dark Knight
farfan
eelir
Lord Awesome
CBarca
Peccadillo
McLewis
Kebab
Valkyrja
Ion Creanga
Lucifer
zigra
sportsczy
rincon
titosantill
futbol
B-Mac
sree999
Harmonica
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Doctor Alves becomes the most decorated footballer of all-time, Messi surpasses Pele at age 28. - Page 3 Empty Re: Doctor Alves becomes the most decorated footballer of all-time, Messi surpasses Pele at age 28.

Post by Harmonica Tue May 24, 2016 2:18 pm

I wonder if Doctor Alves is going to be the next Zanetti, he probably has physique to do it. hmm

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Doctor Alves becomes the most decorated footballer of all-time, Messi surpasses Pele at age 28. - Page 3 Empty Re: Doctor Alves becomes the most decorated footballer of all-time, Messi surpasses Pele at age 28.

Post by Ion Creanga Wed May 25, 2016 10:12 pm

best player ever :coffee:
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by breva Thu May 26, 2016 12:22 am

Cafu was a force of nature. Maicon and Cafu at their best, I would have to give it to Cafu. Both at their best were a tad more impressive than Alves, to me anyway.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 04, 2017 3:21 pm

Most chances created in the CL this season (27)

Unbelievable signing :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:49 pm

What an incredible read. :bow: :bow:

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/dani-alves-juventus-the-secret/

Now I’m 13, and I’m at this academy for young footballers in a bigger town, away from my family. There are 100 kids packed into a small dormitory. It’s kind of like a prison. The day before I left home, my father went into town and bought me a new football outfit. He doubled my wardrobe, because I only had one outfit to begin with.

After the first day of training, I hang the new kit on the line to dry. The next morning, it’s gone. Somebody has taken it. That’s when I realize that this is not the farm anymore. This is the real world, and the reason they call it the real world is because shit is real out here.

damn
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:35 am

I read it before the final. He has an incredible and inspiring story.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:04 am

While definitely inspirational I can't imagine it's that unique
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:33 pm

What an absolute legend. :bow: :bow: :bow:
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:57 pm

Petition to have a video removed from the internet?

Bonucci should have ended him at halftime in Cardiff

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:02 pm

Don't see how that differs anyway from the modern shite people listen, fits in like a glove tbh.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3