Hapless_Hans
Cruijf
sk3ptical
Lucifer
BarrileteCosmico
32 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:39 pm

But when you best them you had a real coach known for his CL record, now you have a joke. I'm not convinced.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause - Page 2 Empty Re: Neymar's Dad: United have offered to activate Neymar's 190m € transfer clause

Post by Doc Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Didn't Madrid top a UCL group with PSG in it?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Well, sincerely I really think Neymar might leave tbh..
I may not be able to prove it but my gut tells me he really wants to leave. Especially if u watch his recent interviews and observe his body language!

But should he choose the BPL (which I don't want), then I think man utd will be the best fit for him (guadiolar u pos :facepalm:).

Otherwise, the best move will either be to

1. Real madrid (which wouldn't happen),

2. Bayern munich (ancelotti seems to like brazillians, but no stars and competition in the bundesliga)

3. Man utd (No CL footy, Mourinho taking over and the culture barrier)

4. Serie A e.g Juve or Milan (which is impossible at this point as serie A isn't what it used to be anymore)

Leaving his best alternative to be real madrid but as we all know, that'll never happen, as much as perez wants it. Btw, Wasn't perez willing to pay €130M in 2013? So who knows the mysterious offer might have actually been from him!

Last edited by Bankz on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:45 pm

Doc wrote:Didn't Madrid top a UCL group with PSG in it?

More luck than judgment from the games i saw tbh. The world is still confused how PSG managed to not score in that game.

I don't necessarily agree with BC but you topping that group means nothing really.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:58 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:But when you best them you had a real coach known for his CL record, now you have a joke. I'm not convinced.
yeah lets focus on who was coaching and not the ass whooping
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Doc wrote:Didn't Madrid top a UCL group with PSG in it?

More luck than judgment from the games i saw tbh. The world is still confused how PSG managed to not score in that game.

I don't necessarily agree with BC but you topping that group means nothing really.

It means nothing you say. I disagree. Nothing else matters but the final score and Madrid beat PSG to top their group. I saw both matches and the game in France was fairly even while the game in Madrid, PSG dominated and was incredibly wasteful.

I mean, this isn't a what if scenario, Madrid and PSG faced one another in competitive play and they didn't win either game.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:04 pm

dominating and still losing rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:04 pm

won't leave barca until he retires/goes to mls
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:06 pm

For me the best teams in the world are Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich. Then PSG, Atletico, Juventus and City are up there for me (this is assuming all the teams are fully healthy.)

Napoli, Dortmund are the next big ones and I think that Tottenham can bring themselves into that discussion if they can keep their team together and add to it this summer.

That said I still think it would be really weird to see Neymar leave Barcelona. Stranger things have happened though.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:07 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:dominating and still losing rofl

Obviously but you play it like that again and it won't work out the same way.

Dunno why you are being so cocky considering you were less than impressive against them, Barca smashed you and you drew against Atleti.

No idea where the confidence is coming from.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:09 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Barça, Atleti, PSG, Bayern and Juve. Which of  these are you currently try better than?

Anyways back on topic the issue becomes Neymar's contract. Barca's current wages are at 73% of revenues and the board has to bring them down to 70%. But if United are willing to spend big they can also do that to his contract. So what will Neymar demand to stay, and what can Barça afford?
Don't necessarily have to cut the wage bill if they have managed to increase their revenue, which is likely hmm
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:10 pm

I don't think it's cocky or confidence issue, just incredibly odd that a team that didn't beat Madrid home or away whilst being managed weirdly is being considered "better" because of league form. A league form which is very questionable due to the competitiveness of said league.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:15 pm

Madrid are of course a level below Barca and Bayern but I don't understand this hype for PSG. What have they done to impress anyone this season? There 181718 point lead in Ligue 1 means nothing, in the CL they were far from impressive. And I don't think Juve could beat Real if they were to play today tbh.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:16 pm

Even if he came to us, would he like to be Jese's backup ? hmm
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:18 pm

I don't understand how are we a level below Bayern Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:25 pm

The way people use this park the bus term, it really has lost its meaning.

Playing a deep defense doesn't mean you're parking the bus.You're parking the bus when you barely trying to attack or not at all.(which some teams do for the last few mins to close out a game)

It's become a clueless excuse for fans off late who refuse to admit the incompetencies of their favourite teams.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:29 pm

What have Bayern done in the past two years in europe? the mindless fapping about bayern every season is hilarious. how about they make a cl final without being humiliated in semis for a change

Juve are a very good team, very tough to beat, they beat us last season so credit to them. But the way people talk about bayern every season until they get destroyed vs real opposition is funny
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:45 pm

This
Also that PSG hype lmao.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:17 pm

Agreed Bayern are so overrated, they definitely didn't smash Arsenal 5-1 or walk their cl group playing some of the best football in Europe (:
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:20 pm

This whole thread is because of Neymar's father.

The guy that now has been formally charged in Brasil for tax evation with this shell company he set up.

The guy that still is under judical investigation in Spain for most of the same items in the Neymar purchase.

The guy that threatened Barca that he won't be renewing until these legal matters get sorted out as he is uncomfortable in a country that has no appreciate his tax methods!

This rumour is likely a tainted blackmail effort to convince the tax authorities / Barca to get this tax situation cleared up (for his benefit) or else he will move to a country that accepts his shell games!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Fully healthy Bayern are on the same level as Barcelona and Real Madrid. Mind they rarely seem to be fully healthy.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:26 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:What have Bayern done in the past two years in europe? the mindless fapping about bayern every season is hilarious. how about they make a cl final without being humiliated in semis for a change

Juve are a very good team, very tough to beat, they beat us last season so credit to them. But the way people talk about bayern every season until they get destroyed vs real opposition is funny

The defeat against Real Madrid was a disgrace, but the one against Bayern? They did very well despite not having their 2 best players and you could say arguably 3. I would love to have seen Barcelona without Messi, Neymar and Alves play a full strength Bayern. Messi decided the tie with his ability like he did in 2011 against Real.

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:01 pm

Cruijf wrote:Agreed Bayern are so overrated, they definitely didn't smash Arsenal 5-1 or walk their cl group playing some of the best football in Europe (:
 right because a team that hasnt played a CL semi or final and only won 2 FA cups in the past 10 years is european football reference, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight smdh

And "best" football lmao, as if such a thing exist
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Cruijf wrote:Agreed Bayern are so overrated, they definitely didn't smash Arsenal 5-1 or walk their cl group playing some of the best football in Europe (:

Didn't they walk their CL group playing some of the best football in Europe in the past 2 seasons too?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Listen.

Barca
Bayern/Madrid/Juve
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:33 pm

So this is a "Best teams in europe thread".. Hmm, I see!
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next