Milan - Carpi

2 posters

Go down

Milan - Carpi Empty Milan - Carpi

Post by Dante Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:06 pm

2-0 . Bacca's rabona Proud Bacca's run and assist Proud Love you fisherman Proud

Pretty solid first half by Milan .  Strong performances by Bacca ,Kucko , Niang and Antonelli in particular . I think everyone did pretty well , except maybe Zapata looking shaky here and there , wasting a good header unchallenged and generally speaking he can't play football . De Sciglio LB vs De Sciglio RB is like night and day . A lot better at his natural position .

Anyway , we actually did create certain meaningful chances at goal this first half , i was pleased , although our inability to put down a string of 5 passes -most of the time- continues to piss me off . We're doing pretty well though , so , eager to see more. We can easily score another 2 if we keep playing like this .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Milan - Carpi Empty Re: Milan - Carpi

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:14 pm

2-1
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:19 pm

of course , why we would continue to play well , can't do that for 2 halfs in a row rofl

Boateng in . Only Antonelli and Jack are playing well so far .. Kucko and Montolivo were a bit lethargic in the first minutes . Defense lel

they better not mess this up .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:36 pm

Lasagna tearing us up yet again
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:42 pm

Jack has been non-existant
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:48 pm

Antonelli is such a baller, really our best fullback
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:54 pm

What the hell is up with these shit touches?

Anyways, FT 2-1
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:44 pm

it's like our first half never happened . Only Antonelli and Jack felt like playing in the 2nd half .. and Bonaventura was visibly exhausted from the extra effort in pressuring and dropping back to keep going after a certain point , around mid way half into the 2nd . Also lost the ball once in a place you really can't be losing the ball .. did it the first half too . It was rare coming from him , thankfully we didn't pay for any of it .

See , it's this kind of games that make me say , what we create is bs and i am not satisfied by a lot of games we won , or apparently did well . We had a pretty good first half , by miles the better team and we did produce legit chances for goal . Overall play and movement of the ball is never good enough so i won't bother with it again , however the 2-0 lead by half time certainly didn't come by accident. THAT'S what actually happens when you create good chances , you most always have something to show for . Come 2nd half and we see this ? I mean wtf does it take to have 2 good halfs in a row?? Someone please tell them that's when you really have a good game , that's what a good game is , not just one half of a game .

I hope this is the last time we see Boateng play as a striker next to Bacca as well . Mihajlovic really doesn't like substituting Honda in the 2nd half , been doing it for quite some games now. I don't get it , but there it is .

Much more to be said , however i would be mad to be overly satisfied with this game. Sure the first half was pretty good , but when there's such an obvious drop for the next 45 minutes , you can't just ignore it . Very little effort and conviction besides Antonelli and Bonaventura . Bacca bereft from all support and service again . Bertolacci was horrific . Kucka was looking to score one himself rather than put the game to bed , Honda was a parody compared to first half , though he did a couple of good dribbles , even that without having anything to show for in the end.

I give the first half a 6.5 out of 10 and the second half , a 4 out of 10 .

5 out of 10 game at best .

Mihajlovic may say we create a lot but we don't finish adequately , Montolivo may keep saying there's no lack of work and effort , but what i fkn see is that we create the bare minimum , we play some very ugly football and the work and effort put not only isn't enough , but only comes from a very particular set of players that i can count on one hand .

The only reason i am not losing it is because i fully understand just how limited and unbalanced this team is . That's literally the only reason . Truth be told , results may come here and there , but the football we play is simply atrocious and some players break me during the games.

We badly , like total junkies , need the Conte rumors to be true this summer . Only him can counter B&Gs and can sort this mess out and make the team competitive once more , from Serie A coaches . Nothing against Mihajlovic , even though it's true i don't like how we play , it's also true we've barely seen his real football with Galliani's Milan . Is there any chance we will see Mihajlovic's Milan. Not by a long shot. And that's exactly why i want Conte , because i know full well i won't be watching Conte coach Galliani's Milan next season.. but Conte's Milan .

Right there is AALL of our problems .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down