Lichtsteiner: "Conte is leader. With AC Milan victory, but tests never end. In Verona to repeat the same show from Milan"

2 posters

Go down

Lichtsteiner: "Conte is leader. With AC Milan victory, but tests never end. In Verona to repeat the same show from Milan"  Empty Lichtsteiner: "Conte is leader. With AC Milan victory, but tests never end. In Verona to repeat the same show from Milan"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Stephan talks to microphones Lichtstener Juventus.com the day of his return to Vinovo, after the efforts with the Swiss national. The Helvetii were unable to hit the qualification to Euro 2012, but the Juventus defender has done his share to the end, playing great the last match against Montenegro and even signing a beautiful goal. "We are sorry for the elimination from 'Europe, but the season continues and at this point I will focus exclusively on Juventus, "said Lichtsteiner.
The quarterback focuses on the excellent start to the season of the Juventus team: "We started well and was not granted, as the team from last year has changed a lot. I think I deserve to go shared: Count is proving to be not only a trainer preparation, but also a real driver, the company has made ​​a major effort to build a competitive team, the fans are giving us a huge hand and the stadium, well, it's fantastic and helps us to always give that something extra that ultimately makes the difference. "

Even the players, however, have their merits: "Surely we are all working hard to implement in the field as we are required by the coach, but I did not deliberately quoted the team: we're not only doing our duty. Indeed. .. it is our duty to continue with this commitment to improve again, because we are only beginning and we can only grow. Then, at the end of the season, if we deserved them, then we can enjoy the praise. "
The victory over AC Milan Juventus has galvanized the whole environment, but prefers to fly low Lichtsteiner:

"We passed a bell'esame, because that was an important victory for morale, but also because we gave a convincing performance, which allowed us to to understand what our potential. The tests, however, never end and now we must repeat, otherwise that 2-0 will not be useless. play Sunday in Verona against Chievo: this game is that we must demonstrate the ability to play always with the intensity that we fielded against Milan. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Lichtsteiner: "Conte is leader. With AC Milan victory, but tests never end. In Verona to repeat the same show from Milan"  Empty Re: Lichtsteiner: "Conte is leader. With AC Milan victory, but tests never end. In Verona to repeat the same show from Milan"

Post by inderbaby Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:50 am

A true champion signing...great player!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down