Chelsea vs Porto (Champions League Group Stage Match 6)

+2
Shed
Abramovich
6 posters

Go down

Chelsea vs Porto (Champions League Group Stage Match 6) Empty Chelsea vs Porto (Champions League Group Stage Match 6)

Post by Abramovich Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:43 am

Lets win this please.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Porto (Champions League Group Stage Match 6) Empty Re: Chelsea vs Porto (Champions League Group Stage Match 6)

Post by Shed Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:20 pm

Might sound crazy but I'm halfway hoping we don't. It's looking increasingly likely that as our path to Champions League qualification via the league gets narrower and narrower, our only way of retaining our status in the competition is to win a European cup. And since I really don't much fancy a side that is these days routinely played off the park by the likes of Newcastle, West Ham and Bournemouth against the Barcas and Bayerns of this world (in fact even thinking about it is almost terrifying), our 'easiest' avenue to qualification next season is looking like the Europa League. A loss would be a blessing in disguise for us in my opinion.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Porto (Champions League Group Stage Match 6) Empty Re: Chelsea vs Porto (Champions League Group Stage Match 6)

Post by fatman123 Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:14 am

Mou wrote:When I returned, I felt the experience of Chelsea playing Europa League was not good,' Mourinho said in a BT Sport documentary. 'The Europa League is a different competition (to the Champions League), the Europa League is a different level of competition for a different level of player and a different level of club.

'It is not good for a big club to go there and win it

Time for this one to get thrown in mous face
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:11 pm

fatman123 wrote:
Mou wrote:When I returned, I felt the experience of Chelsea playing Europa League was not good,' Mourinho said in a BT Sport documentary. 'The Europa League is a different competition (to the Champions League), the Europa League is a different level of competition for a different level of player and a different level of club.

'It is not good for a big club to go there and win it

Time for this one to get thrown in mous face

I didn't like that line he said, I thought it was pretty cool of us to win that after winning the CL prior. But I was thinking about that line and our current situation.
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Shed wrote:Might sound crazy but I'm halfway hoping we don't. It's looking increasingly likely that as our path to Champions League qualification via the league gets narrower and narrower, our only way of retaining our status in the competition is to win a European cup. And since I really don't much fancy a side that is these days routinely played off the park by the likes of Newcastle, West Ham and Bournemouth against the Barcas and Bayerns of this world (in fact even thinking about it is almost terrifying), our 'easiest' avenue to qualification next season is looking like the Europa League. A loss would be a blessing in disguise for us in my opinion.

This.

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Let's pray for a good R16 draw
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:15 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Bet we get PSG now.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:19 am

Thumbs up

Great to see us win when it matters. It's going to be a big month for the team, lets hope we can keep winning.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:32 am

I get the feeling we'll get Benfica in the next round, too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:12 am

Gent pls
-

Although we'd probably manage to balls even that up hmm
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:26 am

I think today proved that we can actually do well in the CL, despite our league form. It's the only thing we can really do ourselves proud in.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down