Cruijf
FilthyLuca
Pedram
Lucifer
Bankz
RealGunner
21 posters

Go down

Florentino: "There's a campaign against me" Empty Florentino: "There's a campaign against me"

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:23 pm

Real Madrid president, Florentino Pérez, appeared before the press to confirm his support for Rafa Benítez which has been called into question in the wake of the team's defeat against Barcelona.

"Real Madrid coach, Rafa Benítez, has our full support and trust".

The president went on to list some of the problems the new coach is up against: "As we all know, the squad has been under increasing pressure since January of this year", he said. He also mentioned the numerous injuries the team has struggled with in the opening months of this season.

"Rafa Benítez has only just begun. Let him do his job", the president asked, convinced that the "results will come". Florentino repeatedly apologized to the fans for the poor 'Los Blancos' performance in the 'Clasico'.

Responding to a question from the press, the Real president emphatically revealed he feels: "There is a campaign against me - I know it, we all know it".

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/11/23/en/football/real_madrid/1448305912.html?cid%3DSMBOSO34503%26s_kw%3DtwitterCM%26t%3D118478694=Twitter
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Florentino: "There's a campaign against me" Empty Re: Florentino: "There's a campaign against me"

Post by Bankz Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:26 pm

rofl
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Florentino: "There's a campaign against me" Empty Re: Florentino: "There's a campaign against me"

Post by Lucifer Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Harmonica- 1
Uncle flo- 0
hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Can i join the campaign ?
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:50 pm

And the M Knight Shalalamalayan  twist is its all being bankrolled by Flo himself.......Who has been fired since last March.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:59 pm

rofl
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:01 pm

Mourinho taught him well.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:02 pm

Thats how you make a 4-0 spanking from you biggest rival look even worse... just get Mourinho back douche, you 2 are like two drops of water
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:26 pm

by Adit Today at 8:20 pm

For the positives... The match definitely flatters Barcelona because..

The important second goal, Neymar was clearly offside. Looks like the lines man actually favored Barca.

This is the first time these players are playing together due to injuries.

Marcelo first game after injury

Ramos first game after injury on pain killers.

Varane first game after the Paris attack .

Danillo second game after injury.

James first start after injury.

Benzema first game after injury.

Bale second game after injury.

Navas first game after injury.

Come to think of it... Any team was going to win against us in this situation.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:28 pm

Adit wrote:by Adit Today at 8:20 pm

The important second goal, Neymar was clearly offside. Looks like the lines man actually favored Barca.

I don't remember Barca fans making this excuse when you beat them 3-1 and it was the first time Suarez played and they changed their whole team to fit him in despite not playing for months....

Always the same Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:50 am

smh there's always a campaign. he needs to shut up. don't get me wrong there are sections of the madrid media that hate florentino and vice versa. but i doubt they have anywhere close to the strength or influence to disrupt him. hell it was this same media (both madrid papers), that did all they could to hail his second coming, and published photos of him, ronaldo (the original) and zidane, in a successful attempt to bash calderon for signing a bunch of scrubs.

its high time presidents start taking responsibility for their actions and quit criticizing everyone for an agenda. news flash, spanish football is fickle; when calderon came in, everyone said he would bring in discipline (due to appointing capello), they said he wouldn't sign names just to sell jerseys, and he would bring madrid back (we had gone 3 years with 0 titles)....when everyone saw heinze, drenthe, metzelder, gago, emerson were the reality of madrid, coupled with some good dutch players who were perennially injured, and results became extremely poor, calderon blamed the media and perez

perez comes in with cristiano, alonso, kaka, benzema, albiol and he is exalted; a major step up from having gago et al. but after some foolish signings and sales, he now wants to blame the same media that praised him? well the media didn't tell you to sell the wrong players, they didn't tell you to fire the coach when every player in the squad loved him, they didn't tell you to protect certain players and ignore others, that's on you

my thing is, if there isn't a suitable candidate, then we are stuck with him. but i don't want us to get caught up in emotions....last thing i want is seeing a midfield trio of gago, diarra and emerson

Last edited by titosantill on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:56 am

btw @ adit, those excuses don't hold water. the players didn't even look like they were interested in playing. we looked like a local pub team. no excuse. if they weren't fit they could have saved us the time and not played. you don't get stripes for playing and getting mauled then say "oh we were not ready"...it was a disgrace, and history will remember it as one
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Messico Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:11 am

Clearly onside, the line should be even further back, at the tip of Ramos' toe.

Florentino: "There's a campaign against me" UsCdTge

El Messico
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:19 am

Laughing

navas conceding dem soft goals too Florentino: "There's a campaign against me" Umad
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:25 am

Them excuses rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:56 am

lol so much salt
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:06 am

Firenze wrote:

Laughing

navas conceding dem soft goals too Florentino: "There's a campaign against me" Umad

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by missjb Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:13 am

Well I have a soft spot for perez
missjb
missjb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:30 am

Perez is an idiot.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:34 pm

LMAO rofl
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Campaign against you?

Where do I sign?

I've had it with guys that know nothing about football and give 2 cents about the spirit of the club, really. I've been against Perez' way of handling a club since I can remember him
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:00 pm

Real Madrid are more soap opera than legitimate title contender these days

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/2727315/real-madrid-dysfunction-now-part-of-their-club-identity
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:54 pm

Florentino: "There's a campaign against me" Gr1juwn2ezlrhytrysks

The campaign is about to get real.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:43 am

Valdano now joining the ranks of the betrayers:

Dressing room's attachment to Ancelotti: "The players who listened and responded sympathetically to Ancelotti now obey the orders of Benítez like soldiers. It is not the same. Florentino took a risk by disposing of a man who had won over the players. It is very hard to get a group of elite players to love their coach".

Iciness under Benítez: "Rafa Benítez is fighting to reach that level; that which Ancelotti achieved effortlessly is costing Rafa a great deal because his scientific narrative is unavoidably cold".

Path to follow: "To get back to feeling like a team, Benítez's formulas have to guarantee wins for the team, goals for Cristiano, a spectacle for the fans... But first and foremost, results. The only problem is that you cannot guarantee results in football and they are more difficult to achieve when there is not a person, an idea or a set of values which produce what is known as the 'pride of belonging' in the dressing room".

Demanding nature of the club: "At Real Madrid there is a high degree of professionalism which, in some cases, such as that of Cristiano Ronaldo, borders on obsession. And if the king gets his hands dirty, the rest cannot fall short".

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/12/07/en/football/real_madrid/1449516225.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:49 am

valdano makes a good point. to sack a manager that has the locker room wasn't well thought out. carlo made some dumb mistakes, overused the squad, but perez sacking him made him a martyr. when the squad started publicly backing the manager, it would have made sense for florentino to thread carefully. i can't remember when last the squad publicly backed a manager facing the axe. even del bosque, the squad then weren't as vocal as this one were with ancelotti....the guy who was vocal was hierro, and he got the boot as well.
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down