halamadrid2
EarlyPrototype
terrance511
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Florentino Perez exposed Empty Florentino Perez exposed

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:31 pm

AS editors just killing Florez in a mail he sent to a fan complaining about the attitude of the paper against perez.

we have a farce of a president

Dear friend,

I welcome your criticism, just as I welcome your loyalty as a reader. Since my understanding is that we are brought closer by our goodwill towards Real Madrid, I feel it is both fair and necessary to explain to you my view of Florentino Pérez, one about which I understand your concern.

When Florentino came in in 2000, I had considerable faith in him, despite already having cause for suspicion about his arrival. He won because of what he, inaccurately, called the postal vote. In truth, it was through votes which he and his team had 'collected'. He looked into the companies in whose management he had friends; the trade unions, too. UGT, CCOO. At El Corte Inglés and other big companies, too. Through the capo you got to the boss’s boss, then the next one, and at last the top chief. And finally the worker was told:

“If you wouldn’t mind giving me your vote in favour of Florentino Pérez.”

That was accompanied by a barrage of attacks against previous incumbent Lorenzo Sanz, whose unusual style of managing the club was sharply emphasised. He had just won two European Cups after a 32-year drought, but his management was ridiculed. What was particularly brought to light was a sum of money which, it was denounced, was for a game of parchís [a popular board game in Spain, similar to Ludo]. As he later explained, it was really for third-party bonuses at the time of a match which meant possible promotion for Castilla.

But Florentino shook up those dice good and proper:

“When I arrive, I’m going to request a management audit.”

He arrived, but there was no management audit. There was a new wave of optimism, though, with Luis Figo, then Zinedine Zidane, then Ronaldo.

When Florentino arrived, Madrid had won two of the past three Champions Leagues. That, as far as I understand, contributed to Real being chosen as 'FIFA Club of the 20th Century'. It surprises me greatly when I hear it said that Florentino saved Madrid from disappearing, given that almost in the same instant as his arrival, the club was considered the best of the century then ending.

What he certainly did get right was turning the old training complex into a fortune. His political contacts (together with the added plus that Real Madrid itself brings) made that possible. The old training complex was turned into a newer one (though without a basketball court; that has been lost) and four skyscrapers, each of which paid for the signings of Figo, Zidane, Ronaldo and finally David Beckham.

Just as Beckham was about to arrive, Florentino decided to get rid of Vicente del Bosque. He had just won La Liga, but was also just at the end of his contract. In three and a half years he had won the Champions League twice and La Liga twice. But he didn't fit in with the razzmatazz atmosphere.

He was replaced by Carlos Queiroz, who was more sharply turned out and, according to some, spoke several languages very well (they included Spanish among them, so I’m not so sure…). That ended in five consecutive defeats and a tumble that took in José Antonio Camacho, Mariano García Remón, Vanderlei Luxemburgo, Juan Ramón López Caro… until Florentino’s abrupt resignation after a Madrid loss away at Mallorca.

He sprinted out of the door. Madrid then had a dizzying succession of presidents, whom he sought to supervise. Fernando Martín, Luis Gómez-Montejano and Ramón Calderón, all within a few weeks.

Calderón squeezed in as president after elections in which Florentino had supported Juan Miguel Villar Mir. Calderón got the postal vote annulled, viewing it as votes that had been collected, and probably falsified. His view was supported in court. But, given the precarious nature of his majority, and the manner in which he had earned it, he was advised (and I certainly agreed with the advice) that he should call new elections. He didn’t. Faced with endless suspicion and insinuations that made the club unmanageable, the entirety of his tenure was an uphill battle.

Despite all that, he won two La Ligas in two and a bit years. Real Madrid inherited a squad in disastrous shape, which had to be trimmed of Diogo, Cicinho, Pavón, Mejía, Woodgate, Raúl Bravo, Pablo García, Gravesen, Baptista, Cassano, Robinho… And two ‘galácticos’ past their sell-by date: Ronaldo and Beckham. Zidane had already announced that he was leaving. That was what Calderón inherited from Florentino’s first spell in charge.

Finally, five years ago, it was revealed that a dozen individuals had been infiltrated into the members’ assembly under Calderón. That finished him off. It still hasn’t been established exactly who got them in. Either way, the circumstances got the better of him and he left. Each and every one of his directors stayed at the club, with vice-president Vicente Boluda taking charge. Five years on, Calderón has not lost a single court case, as far as you and I know. Two El Mundo journalists found guilty of libel against him, called Carlos Carbajosa and Jesús Alcaide, were later hired by Madrid on good salaries and in positions for which they lacked previous experience. One works as an intermediary between the press and the squad, and the other as director of the club’s television channel. That’s the way things are. Meanwhile, the president of Real Madrid’s peña (fan club) in Ponferrada is accused of falsifying postal votes in favour of Villar Mir and will go on trial in the coming months. Again, that’s the way things are.

Come the summer, Florentino returned to the presidency unopposed. The day he was declared president, he made the whole of Calderón’s board join him on stage for the official photo. Cristiano Ronaldo's signing had already been sealed under Calderón, for 96 million euros. Florentino tried to bring the fee down, making plenty of noise about the Portuguese not being worth that much, about it being crazy money… But in the end he signed on the dotted line, just as he would with Kaká and Benzema.

“We have to do in a year what hasn’t been done in three,” he said. He already had three ‘galácticos’.

What came next should be fresh in the memory. He began with Valdano and Manuel Pellegrini, selling Wesley Sneijder and Arjen Robben against the Chilean’s wishes (and with Valdano a bystander). The first season ended badly and so he brought in Mourinho, in the face of whom Valdano was submissive to an indescribable degree. Matters led to the fairly infamous point at which Mourinho refused to allow Valdano – in theory his immediate superior – to travel on the same plane or even set foot in Valdebebas. Florentino did not stop Mourinho. Valdano ended up departing, firing the following parting shot:

“I’m in the same place I was before. It was the club that moved.”

(It left me thinking that Del Bosque could have said the same all those years ago, but he had the good taste not to.)

Mourinho was at the club for three years. He won La Liga and the Copa del Rey (and the Supercopa de España) once each. All in all, I think that isn’t a great deal for the price that was paid. He left behind a level of division that you and I know about only too well. The finger in Tito Vilanova’s eye (‘Your finger points the way’, you remember the banner), the plaque given to him by the Ultras Sur, the speculation over Iker Casillas…

Now Carlo Ancelotti has come in as coach. I don’t know what will come of it. Without Del Bosque, Florentino’s presidency has brought one La Liga title in seven seasons. And one Copa. And two Supercopas. In seven seasons. A balance sheet in keeping with good times at a club like Deportivo La Coruña, for instance.

He tends to repeat that when Mourinho arrived at Real Madrid, the club hadn’t progressed past the last 16 in Europe for six years, but three of those seasons were under him. He tends to repeat that he took on the ‘best Barça in history’. But it was a historic team whose first stones he helped to lay by selling Samuel Eto’o, who fired the Blaugrana to two Champions Leagues, with a goal in each final. Eto’o, that young lad from Cameroon signed by Lorenzo Sanz...

He talks about a sporting and economic project. OK, well I believed him, just as you did. Only that Madrid are again in debt to the tune of 540 million, much more than they have ever owed, and have won one La Liga from the last seven... with him in charge. That’s the way things are.

In your letter, you make mention of the directors’ box. He is filling it up with more and more people. Financial journalists, panellists, media chiefs, politicians. Is that necessary for Madrid? Or is it necessary for ACS and for him?

A top-level season ticket at the Bernabéu costs 250,000 euros. One in the directors’ box, with all the prawn sandwiches you can eat, could be valued at 300,000. A nice little bonus every year, having it at your disposal to go whenever you want, don’t you think? It facilitates impunity, both for him and for ACS. Little has come out about ACS being behind the blasts in Tarragona, but it was the parent company of that which was running the gas pipelines there. There are a lot of people in there engaged in mutual back-slapping. They indulge each other, listen to jokes at the coach’s expense and share the triumphant atmosphere of those who don’t suffer from the crisis, but rather cause it. There are so many of them that the directors’ box has tripled since Florentino arrived, and has been extended, by metastasis, to those bluish boxes. They’re the little covered boxes in front. You will be able to see them on television.

Florentino’s Real Madrid certainly enjoy huge revenues, from three sources:

The first is the stadium, which Ramón Mendoza doubled in size by constructing the third and fourth tiers on top of the first and second, which were inherited from Santiago Bernabéu.

The second is marketing, and on this point I’d like to pause for a moment. Mendoza carried out the significant reconstruction of the stadium with the income he obtained by selling the club’s commercial rights to Dorna; those rights were then purchased by PRISA (Gestsport), before being bought back by Lorenzo Sanz. That move explains both the debt that Sanz left behind (and which Florentino exploited as electoral propaganda) and the fact that these rights have since been effectively capitalised upon. I think you’ll agree with me that it isn’t fair to paint this as a miracle now and make Sanz’s debt out to be the product of wastefulness.

The third is the television rights: Calderón took the giant leap forwards when he signed with Mediapro for a sum equivalent to that paid to Barça, despite the ‘Castilian’ bonds that tied the club to PRISA (my company) and Telemadrid. Years later, Florentino’s Madrid remain a part of the Mediapro constellation. On the course charted by Calderón.

So, my friend, I thank you for the years that you have bought AS. For me it would be an easy existence to go and take part in the back-slapping of the directors’ box each game. (I am always invited, by the way.) But I wouldn’t feel right.

I appreciate your interest. I began going to Madrid regularly in the 1962-63 season, when the forward line was Amancio, Félix Ruiz, Di Stéfano, Puskas and Gento. I’ve always felt great affection for Madrid.

It upsets me that there is such a widespread belief that Madrid were successful because of advantageous treatment from the Franco regime. In my book Nacidos para incordiarse, which deals with the rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona, you’ll be able to find an accurate view on the matter.

But it likewise upsets me seeing Madrid confused and tangled up in power games, lacking in style, or anything except for money, and transformed into the paradigm of the worst vices of a period in history that will pass, leaving behind nothing more than individuals such as this one, in whom you still believe and in whom I stopped believing some time ago.

Many thanks for your letter.

Best wishes,

thank you sir
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Florentino Perez exposed Empty Re: Florentino Perez exposed

Post by terrance511 Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm

so long, nvm, barca fans will read em, and i will just need to read their post afterward.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:49 pm

What a read. This man is a legend. My opinion on Floprez has changed a lot.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:00 pm

The debt is a misconception and I think he knows it but uses it to aid his argument. we are in a 540 mill total debt and less than a 100mill in net debt

and he is very wrong with the whole "perez didn't save Real as they were already considered the best in the century" we were in a pretty bad financial state back then and it was only getting worse and worse. Now I don't like Perez' galactico policy but to literally shit all over a guy that saved us from a pretty bad financial state is really low

we have alot to thank perez for and you can see he is changing bit by bit right now. ok minus the bale buy Razz
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Fantastic read, Perez had already killed any sort of affection I ever had for Madrid in the past 2 years and this piece just seals the deal for me.

This man is indeed a legend, what is his name?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:09 pm

The TL;DR version:

-Flo bought votes through his special connections in order to get elected the first time around
-Flo exploited the fact that Sanz had accumulated tons of debt for the club, but Sanz accumulated this debt getting back the image rights for the club, which Flo later used to generate record profits.
-Flo promised to do a management audit of the Sanz era, but never did.
-In spite of this, RM has more debt now than ever.
-When Flo took over RM was the best club in the world, but his insistence on flash rather than substance created a lot of instability and RM's winning record greatly diminished after he arrived.
-Only 1 league, 2 supercups and 1 cup in 7 seasons, lulz.
-Calderon was the one that actually signed Ronaldo, but Flo took credit for it.
-Calderon's board was infiltrated by Flo supporters who later backstabbed him. When Flo took over, the entire board stayed.
-Flo uses RM to gain influence to support his private enterprises.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:13 pm

What a load of BS. What were you thinking posting this to GS?

Last edited by the xcx on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:14 pm

great job alfred,

@hala, you are just carrying perez propaganda. The debt Sanz accumulated was mainly because he brought back our right, which perez is now using to generate profits. Kudos to perez for selling our old training grounds tho, that was a masterpiece, as long as the european commission doesnt shit on us for illegal state aid.

but even now we are still accumulating debt. In what world is signing a player 91 millions euros necessary for a club success? And the squad still isnt balanced lmao. Flas over substance like alfred said. Whether it's net debt or liability, that's still money that we owe.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm

the xcx wrote:What a load of BS.

Perez or the letter?

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:18 pm

For people who are older than 30, the stench of Flo's BS has been noticed for a long, long time.

The marriage between CR7 and Flo is perfect when you think about it. I don't have the time to type what i mean... but CR7 is the dictionary definition of what he wants his superstar to be.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:23 pm

Perez might not be the best, but when you compare him to the piles of absolute sh*t presidents the past couple decades, his second term isn't that bad.

And I could care less about the trophies, we all know why Madrid haven't won as many trophies as 'generally' expected in this term- because they constantly have to go up against Barca ultimately when it matters, or Bayern that one semi final.

Ya, Perez doesn't exactly have the 'vision' to build a long term successful and stylistic football club, but every choice he has made has (for the most part) been a reaction to what the fans want and at the time were logical, and then he gets blasted because people have severe hindsight bias.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:29 pm

Are you sure it's what the fans want? Or what Perez tells you the fans want to justify his actions? Seems like the second one to me...

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Since when is the President of a club supposed to cave into every desire of the fanbase?  This isn't FIFA and Flo is playing FIFA...  badly i might add.

I strongly disagree Deez.  Most of Flo's decisions are politically driven.  He has no backbone, no vision and even less of an idea on how to build a football philosophy... because that's what drives success in footy and every sport:  a winning philosophy.

In hindsight, the past 5 years have been the worst EVER in competition with the 1981-85 years.  And please don't give me that "Barca" excuse.  It's just a pure excuse.  They had a 3 year-run of greatness and have been very beatable the last 2 years yet we can't do it.  I'll add that La Liga was much, much tougher pre-2005 than it is now.

Horrible president.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:34 pm

My beloved Real Madrid, always in some shit. Alas, this too, would come to pass...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:40 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:Perez might not be the best, but when you compare him to the piles of absolute sh*t presidents the past couple decades, his second term isn't that bad.

And I could care less about the trophies, we all know why Madrid haven't won as many trophies as 'generally' expected in this term- because they constantly have to go up against Barca ultimately when it matters, or Bayern that one semi final.

Ya, Perez doesn't exactly have the 'vision' to build a long term successful and stylistic football club, but every choice he has made has (for the most part) been a reaction to what the fans want and at the time were logical, and then he gets blasted because people have severe hindsight bias.

He is picking stars/money over everything. Its a perfect model, cause the casual fan will always want to root for the team with all the stars, and they will support it blindly just cause. Thats his model, to generate cash for the club, and its working. It's pretty easy to see through his bullshit, I just try and stay out of these topics because I'm obviously a cule and I'll always come off as a "hater".

So I take my leave
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:41 pm

I think it's what draws fans on the periphery, which is what affects the bottom line.

Reacting to what the fans want is not exactly the way he should go about his job, regardless. Fans in itself is an ambiguous term, there is no consensus there, I think every person in this thread has a distinct opinion about what this team should and that diversity of opinion is certainly reflected in reality.

Anyway, I think he's an asset, perhaps miscast, but still doing a better job than Calderon.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:great job alfred,

@hala, you are just carrying perez propaganda. The debt Sanz accumulated was mainly because he brought back our right, which perez is now using to generate profits. Kudos to perez for selling our old training grounds tho, that was a masterpiece, as long as the european commission doesnt shit on us for illegal state aid.

but even now we are still accumulating debt. In what world is signing a player 91 millions euros necessary for a club success? And the squad still isnt balanced lmao. Flas over substance like alfred said. Whether it's net debt or liability, that's still money that we owe.

selling that training ground and getting it back for free later was a big part of why were able to get out of that slump. If Sanchez hadn't taken back the naming rights Perez would have done it no doubt. because thats what he does, he is a brilliant business man (this without getting into a debt thay would be hard to pay back), Sanchez tried to do a Valencia(although for different reasons) and proportionally had similar debts as them and we know how long it took them to get out of that.

our net debt is going down thick and fast and might be on nil in two seasons, such his the extraordinary job he is doing off the field. on the field on the other hand is different, he likes having his toys and forces his coaches to work with them and bring results at all costs completely ignoring all his side effects. Bar the Bale buy he has done pretty well staying out of the transfer business this season. 3 seasons ago he would've gotten Falcao, Bale, Rooney and Kun and asked Carlo to start them every game completely ignoring the that 3/4 of them are strikers. So I am happy about that lol. Also he didn't do the same mistake with Xabi like he did in his first tenure. he might be a slow learner but slowly slowly he is getting there
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Anyway, I think he's an asset, perhaps miscast, but still doing a better job than Calderon.
Certainly not from a title perspective, which is the primary factor that should be taken into account.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:46 pm

windkick wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:Perez might not be the best, but when you compare him to the piles of absolute sh*t presidents the past couple decades, his second term isn't that bad.

He is picking stars/money over everything. Its a perfect model, cause the casual fan will always want to root for the team with all the stars, and they will support it blindly just cause. Thats his model, to generate cash for the club, and its working. It's pretty easy to see through his bullshit, I just try and stay out of these topics because I'm obviously a cule and I'll always come off as a "hater".

So I take my leave
Thats how majority of the businesses and big enterprises are doing in this era, they create a new fan set to replace the old one. The guy in the article is clearly living in 50s Il give him that.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Oh my perspective on Perez is that he has been a great failure in his years as club president. Like in everything, there are things he did well, but the bad outweights the good at the end of the day. His only CL win came off the ending of Sanz and Del Bosque era, an overlapping phase in which he enjoyed the success of the people who had worked before he arrived.

After that, any attempt he has had to build team success has failed miserably. Firing of Del Bosque was a disaster. I dont think we grew as a club after mourinho, and Ancelotti has no clue what the fck he is doing.

Reality is that, Perez keeps being praised for making us rich, but what's the point of having money if you dont win things? And when i look at all the hundreds of millions we spent of wasteful signing, i am pretty sure we could have manage to decrease our debt with more intelligent spending.

Insight is 20/20 sure, but there are enough examples in sports to draw a comparison to.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:13 pm

Le Samourai wrote:I think it's what draws fans on the periphery, which is what affects the bottom line.

Reacting to what the fans want is not exactly the way he should go about his job, regardless. Fans in itself is an ambiguous term, there is no consensus there, I think every person in this thread has a distinct opinion about what this team should and that diversity of opinion is certainly reflected in reality.

Anyway, I think he's an asset, perhaps miscast, but still doing a better job than Calderon.

+1

And even if they are true fans and wants whats best for the club, that doesn't mean that the fans knows how to lead a football team. Like for example, I will use 2 examples that I know very well because they happend at Barca, i.e the start of Guardiola and Rikjaard. Both of them had a lousy start as the Barca manager, and, especially for Rikjaard, most wanted them gone. But Laporta said no, and he stood by them and because of that, we won 3 CL, 5 La Liga titles, 2 Copa del Rey and countless of others trophies..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:41 pm

Perez in a nutshell, sells a player they need for one they don't.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:55 pm

Wonderful correspondence by Nick and Alfi yet this article is almost 5 years too late.

Almost everyone within the Comunidad knew of his lucrative embezzlements and borrowing money have to essentially conjure an utter clusterf*ck to which can possibly inflict serious damage to Real Madrid's financial integrity. We all know he has the political support in which he unethically siphons off all his backers yet missing future plantations on his unsustainable model is as volatile as nitro. His disrespect in running the club precedes his love for Real Madrid and his actions have been the butt of all jokes in mainland España. He isn't respected overall unless your some Unión Progreso y Democracia nutjob living listening to Savater.

Ask the biggest Florentino opposer in this forum; Senor Penguin who unlike some of the Pro-Flo supporters actually reads into his pathetic model and how Bernebeu has been breakdancing in his epitaph due to this clown.

Absolute joke of a businessman and president.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:22 am

There is right points and very wrong points in the same article.

This guy praising the Calderon who almost lead the club to bankrupt is laughable.

Calderon couldnt sign Ronaldo because Manu didnt sell him.The bottom line is he couldnt sign him....credit should indeed go to Florentino...its not like Calderon scouted Ronaldo Laughing

He has been shet to pathetic in the past but Perez at his second tenure has been good to great..i dont think any one can deny that.

With Calderon we were playing with Drenthe,Robinho,graveson,some uruguay shet,past it Guti etc... credit should obviously go to Perez for Overhauling one of the shittiest Real Madrid squad of all time in 2009. Why are people blind towards his pro's in second term?

Did this Article provide anything we didnt knew?

NO imo...article is mainly about the wrongs he did in his first tenure which we all know...but the attempt to take the credit away from Flo like stabilizing the club financially and bringing better players to the club is agenda driven.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:17 am

Great read.
M99
M99