Art Morte
The Demon of Carthage
LeVersacci
Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
39 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Should we sell Benzema? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should we sell Benzema?

Post by Adit Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:07 pm

Valbuena says Cisse actually helped him while Benzema was all there to make money for his gangster friend...

What a joke. We gave all been saying that Benzema had bad intentions while Benzema fanboys were like " he was helping his friend bro, what if his gangster friend is now a good guy? ". Lmfao Laughing

Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:33 pm

This means the end of Benzema with French national team.

Chances of him getting sold in summer has increased ten folds now.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:48 pm

I can't believe how stupid this piece of shit can be ffs. He makes 10+m a year and instead of putting his head down and train he gets in these kinds of shit year after year. The court should freeze his assets tbh. Sell him in winter. I would pick even mayoral before him
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:44 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Sports. I read earlier that Cisse was involved in this earlier than Benz and now you say Nasri could also have been involved. This is unbelievable. How many French players are involved with criminals and how can they do this to a teammate!!!

I know that many of the players grew up in rough neighborhoods but you don't hear of this behaviour from those from Brasil or Argentina!!!!

Cissé didn't do anything bad at all. Valbuena even apologized for all the trouble he was in becauseof him. Also, who tell you that stuff like that don't happen in Brazil or Argentina ? I remmenber a video of Robinho and Vagner love naked in bed with 2 girls ...

My bad, I didn't understand the reference to Cisse. As to Argentinos and Brasilians, my understanding is a lot of them come from rough areas and no I have never heard of any of them being involved with childhood gangsters. Being involved with drugs and sex, yes but not things like ranson.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Ibra is a prime example of coming from a rough ghetto neighbourhood and putting his head down to play football rather than get involved in their criminal activities. He is even trying to make the place better now by building football grounds were they can play their football

Benz seems to me like a follower type. Somebody who tries to hang out with the bad boys to avoid gettng bullied
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:27 pm

If Benzema had really wanted to help, he would've paid the money himself. The fact that he agreed to help his thug friend get the money even though he's mega rich himself makes him even more disgusting.

I don't want to wait until the summer to sell him. Sell him in the winter. This disgusting piece of crap has no business being at Madrid.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:31 pm

He has no responsibility nor would i expect a friend, however wealthy, to pay for my problems.... that's irrelevant.

The fact that my supposed friend lied to me in order for another friend of his to benefit from blackmail.... that i would have a HUGE issue with.  And it's very illegal to boot.  That's the issue.

Benz' excuse was the most ridiculous too when the police asked him about it:  I'm stupid sometimes...  i didn't realize that my friend might benefit financially from this.  Yeah right :facepalm:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:33 pm

His lawyer might have put him up to that
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:39 pm

Valbuena just destroyed him. I mean he said it himself... What kind of human being is he to do this to one friend just so that his other friend can benefit from this?

Not only that he lied to Valbuena about the video he didn't even see.Disgusting.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:45 pm

He's stupid, that I'm sure of. But claiming you're stupid to get away with a crime? It won't help. He's basically screwed now.

What we need to do now is damage control. If we keep him, the image of the club will be tarnished as well. We need to get rid of him asap.

I wish we still had Chicharito.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:50 pm

what a pos. instead of using his money for good purposes he hangs out with thugs and buys useless cars with his money. this is the cream of the crop. what a pleb
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:59 pm

i think we have just figured out our lineup problem. Play either a 3 man mid or 4 (with two AMs). wIth the two AMs play only Ronaldo and Bale up front or with 3 man mid play James with Ronaldo and Bale.

i suggest this as we certainly can unload Benz in January, but getting a decent replacement will be difficult in January. Better off to go for a backup in January.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:08 pm

futbol_bill wrote:i think we have just figured out our lineup problem. Play either a 3 man mid or 4 (with two AMs). wIth the two AMs play only Ronaldo and Bale up front or with 3 man mid play James with Ronaldo and Bale.

i suggest this as we certainly can unload Benz in January, but getting a decent replacement will be difficult in January. Better off to go for a backup in January.

Exactly. Our main problem is BBC. These three can't play all at once, one of them needs to be sidelined. If we can offload Benzema in January, a spot for a workhorse will be liberated and Bale as well as CR7 can play like they did against Shakhtar. Not to mention that we'd be more balanced as a team.

Last edited by The Demon of Carthage on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:52 pm

this is just sad, really liked the player alot.

so many problems to the team im starting to lost interest in football.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Don't let it get to you... same problems existed in the past but there was no internet or social media to make it to accessible. The reporters protected the clubs who protected their players. For example, Maradonna was a cocaine addict but nobody talked about it or knew back when he played.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:37 am

Press is also reporting that James is unhappy and we're going to sell him lol

my god if that happens rofl
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:15 am

to be honest, james is a victim of circumstance. managing the front three as well as james, with a midfield of kroos and modric  has gotten complicated. but this was always going to be an issue. even if rafa employs him to play deeper with kroos and modric, its still three midfielders that can hardly tackle or mark for full 90 mins consistently; add that with the bbc not helping in pressuring defenders and helping wing backs. he isn't playing his role, and its difficult for benitez to manage that considering the defensive problems, fact that bale wants that role, and the front three.....but i expected this even before he signed which was why i questioned it, i recognize his talent, but i also recognize the way things operate at madrid

titosantill wrote: rodriguez is linked to a bunch of top clubs, madrid for instance...the immediate problem is; he probably won't play the role he is playing at Colombia at madrid, thus he probably won't have as many touches of the ball; whilst he is Colombia's go-to guy, at a bigger club it will be about sharing the sugar...he is an intelligent passer so this may not be so problematic....but can he get comfortable with playing that role for 60 plus games a season should be the main question?

now, its not even about less touches but him playing in positions where i'm not sure suits him nor us. its a dilemma, we need creativity, which i think he can provide. but we also need to maintain a better defensive shape and balance
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:35 pm

IMO, to create balance I think casmiero really needs to start in midfield as it gives madrid some midfield solidity while james/isco also need to play behind the strikers so as to increase creativity. But the problem here is this, one of the BBC would need to be dropped. You can't drop ronaldo for obvious reasons, u can't drop bale (florentinos buy) leaving benzema as the only realistic dropable option.

But the thing is, I think benzema is actually the real reason the BBC ticks, as he's very creative, compliments CR7 very well and doesn't go for the shot all the time which can be very important in most situations.

So the question is, who does benitez drop in actual reality?

And even if benitez goes for a 4 man midfield, and drops benzema, are u sure bale and cristiano would make a complimentary duo up front?

Last edited by Bankz on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Bankz wrote:IMO, to create balance I think casmiero really needs to start in midfield as it gives madrid some midfield solidity while james/isco also need to play behind the strikers so as to increase creativity. But the problem here is this, one of the BBC would need to be dropped. You can't drop ronaldo for obvious reasons, u can't drop bale (florentinos buy) leaving benzema as the only realistic dropable option.

But the thing is, I think benzema is actually the real reason the BBC ticks, as he's verycreative, compliments CR7 very well and doesn't go for the shot all the time which can be very important in most situations.

Kroos-Casemiro-Modric doesn't work. They are pretty static and neither of them drop between the lines. Kroos/Modric-Casemiro-Isco would be much better. I feel that we need a top DM, too bad there are not many around these days. Maybe Chelsea's Matic, but Mourinho will never sell.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:13 pm

Would sell Bale and Ronaldo, get Reus in alongside a top intelligent DM who can pass. James free role where he would move into the middle etc, while Carvajal provides the width.

Keep the lines close when in possession, with consistent high pressing. Defend with a 4-1-4-1 shape.

----------------DM
----------Modric----Kroos
----James-------------------Reus
----------------Benz

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:29 pm

We are basically talking about two different situations here!!!

Will Benz be dumped and will it make for changes in January?

The other is what changes should be done next summer.

From the other thread, it seemed the consensus re next summer is BBC must go, all three of them. But on the other hand, Perez isn't going anywhere which will mean Bale won't be going, but it is possible both Ronaldo and Benz could be gone. But with Perez still in charge it probably means another new coach and likely another galactico coming in regardless of his position. So the same song n dance is likely in store for us next season, but let's wait until May before jumping to conclusions!

As to January or rest of this season, I think if they dump Benz or just castigate him, you end up playing just Bale and Ronaldo out of BBC, but you now have Kroos, Modric, Casemiro, Kovacic, Isco and James available to completent those two and supply balance and creativity. I actually think the club is better off without Benz irregardless of his very good play earlier in season.

Seems pretty well stated club will go for backup CF and LB in January regardless of Benz situation. Also I expect Denis to get his wish and go out on loan (likely Valencia).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Bankz wrote:IMO, to create balance I think casmiero really needs to start in midfield as it gives madrid some midfield solidity while james/isco also need to play behind the strikers so as to increase creativity. But the problem here is this, one of the BBC would need to be dropped. You can't drop ronaldo for obvious reasons, u can't drop bale (florentinos buy) leaving benzema as the only realistic dropable option.

But the thing is, I think benzema is actually the real reason the BBC ticks, as he's very creative, compliments CR7 very well and doesn't go for the shot all the time which can be very important in most situations.

And even if benitez goes for a 4 man midfield, and drops benzema, are u sure bale and cristiano would make a complimentary duo up front?

I think the solution is to play bale on the left and Cristiano on the right.

There is much more balance when they play there as the is more width to the teach and they pull the opposition apart.

With isco as a false nine and James behind. Maybe this system can work. This is if benema is sold
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Benz doesn't have to be sold, he should be castigated at a minimum for his criminal act.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudio84 Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:52 pm

Cyborg wrote:

I think the solution is to play bale on the left and Cristiano on the right.

There is much more balance when they play there as the is more width to the teach and they pull the opposition apart.

With isco as a false nine and James behind. Maybe this system can work. This is if benema is sold
´
I like this idea, we should try this out

Claudio84
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:01 pm

CR7 would never go back to right wing and that is pretty much certain.
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:25 pm

Bankz wrote:CR7 would never go back to right wing and that is pretty much certain.

I feel that he is better on the right
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next