S
Collblanc
Hapless_Hans
Art Morte
free_cat
79 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 14 Empty Re: De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:23 pm

criticize Jogba all you want but he's having a Balon D'Or esque season compared to this fraud

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 14 Empty Re: De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:30 pm

Its Peps fault What a Face
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:38 pm

De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 14 C7C774QWwAEp9P3

Shocked
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:53 pm

farfan wrote:De Bruyne is the worst 80M€ player out there - Page 14 C7C774QWwAEp9P3

Shocked

This cant be true Laughing Laughing

De Bench has just earned his nickname back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:04 pm

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/10/13/analysing-kevin-de-bruyne-pep-guardiolas-total-midfielder/
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:42 am

Best midfielder in the league so far this season and it's not really close. ( don't watch other leagues to comment on Europe as a whole)
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:48 am

Yea agreed with that. Him, Silva and Matic are the top 3 mids so far.

In Europe? He's probably top 3 too with Jorginho up there with him. And surprisingly, Paulinho.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:47 am

I love how sheeps change their mind on players individual quality, based on how their teams play. I guess that's why we have Fakenaldo currently being a sheep favorite for the best player in the world, not being even the top 5 player in his team. rofl

De Bruyne is great, he was great even before you sheeps saw it.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:53 am

Eh? i have always liked him.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:18 am

Always rated him
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:52 am

too few games so far to judge

give it until the end of the season and we can properly gauge if he's legit IMO (although I'd say the signs are there to suggest he is)
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Oct 14, 2017 9:37 am

Harmonica wrote:I love how sheeps change their mind on players individual quality, based on how their teams play. I guess that's why we have Fakenaldo currently being a sheep favorite for the best player in the world, not being even the top 5 player in his team. rofl

De Bruyne is great, he was great even before you sheeps saw it.

Sheep is already plural big man
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Best midfielder in the league so far this season and it's not really close. ( don't watch other leagues to comment on Europe as a whole)

It is close. Eriksen is up there and Pogba was beasting before his injury.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:46 pm

Eriksen isn't even close to him lol, the things Eriksen is great at.

I.E Crossing, Long passing through both wings , set pieces.

De Bruyne is better at those things plus he's better at practically everything else.

As I said in the Eriksen thread, this is why I give you guys shit over him. I rate him really highly, hell I'm the one who made the Eriksen thread and called him "Future best AM in the world" in like 2011 lol.

I don't hate him, but you guys act like he's a quarter finals of the CL every year level AM and he isn't.

He's not close to De Bruyne, Pogba comment is fair enough though as he was great before injury.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Eriksen isn't even close to him lol, the things Eriksen is great at.

I.E Crossing, Long passing through both wings , set pieces.

De Bruyne is better at those things plus he's better at practically everything else.

As I said in the Eriksen thread, this is why I give you guys shit over him. I rate him really highly, hell I'm the one who made the Eriksen thread and called him "Future best AM in the world" in like 2011 lol.

I don't hate him, but you guys act like he's a quarter finals of the CL every year level AM and he isn't.

He's not close to De Bruyne, Pogba comment is fair enough though as he was great before injury.

You. Don't. Watch. Him. Play.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:48 pm

You are talking about "best midfielder in the league so far this season" and that is based on performances THIS season. Eriksen is definitely up there based on his performances. Guy is beasting almost every game.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:51 pm

Eriksen just broke a 70 years old record for most straight games with goals for Denmark. Most game in the professional era. Been the most decisive NT player this year.

Harald Nielsen is the only with a better streak. That was 101 years ago.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:03 pm

M99 wrote:You are talking about "best midfielder in the league so far this season" and that is based on performances THIS season. Eriksen is definitely up there based on his performances. Guy is beasting almost every game.

Yes and it's not close.

It's like comparing Iniesta or Xavi to another La Liga midfielder, the difference is huge.

De Bruyne and Silva are so far ahead of everyone else in the PL so far this season no one else is up for discussion.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:26 pm

He's looking dominant right now, and it's impressive since he's the complete opposite of a Pep CM, and it showed plenty of times last year. Honestly, thought there was a chance he'd be playing RW this season with the addition of Walker. Instead, it seems like he's adapted and has made that CM position his own this season.

Still need to see how he performs in the knockout rounds of the CL playing there. He didn't exactly give a good impression against Monaco.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:30 am

Holy Andre Gomes and Chinese Super League, I'd forgotten about this thread.

Who knew that after a couple of years Barca's best midfielder would be a City youth team graduate.

What happened to the Jordan Ibester Art?

The thought of Raheem the dream banging 6 goals and 2 assists in his 7 premier league starts too much?

Who'd have thought the dream would have been more productive in the Premier League than Harry "the w*nkfest" Kane at this point.

Strange Days.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:55 am

Yeah just wanted to point out that this whole thread is me defending Raheem and De Bruyne tbh

I'm not going to be humble about this one

Raheem the dream :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:57 am

Always liked Sterling, still find it ridiculous some Arsenal fans don't want him lol.

@UrbaNRoots
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:05 am

weak player

need tanks
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:07 am

You need quality it doesn't matter how it comes.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:35 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Always liked Sterling, still find it ridiculous some Arsenal fans don't want him lol.

@UrbaNRoots

You keep bringing up Sterling in every thread over one comment I made lol.

Sterling is basically the only City player I don’t rate super highly and this thread is evidence, I defended de Bruyne against free rats accusations for pages (of course Pep made him world class according to him).

Is Sterling having an exceptional season? Yes but look closely who is really having the biggest impact in his goals/assists and in which games. I rate his contributions as highly as I did Pedro’s when he was starting for Barcelona... just barely. As for wanting him in our team, we need leaders, players who will step up when it’s tough and Sterling just isn’t that imo. We have already enough players like him who look decent when everything is going well but shit the bed when it gets tough.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:41 am

He was double figures in goals and assists last year lol, name how many players who did that.

His only issue pre Pep was lack of confidence in decision making, that aside he's a very talented player.

I bring it up because i find it utterly ridiculous an Arsenal fan would turn down the idea of signing a talented player when most of your players are not worthy of the shirt.

While it's true you need leadership, it's far from the only issue.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next