RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Very Happy U gonna have to starting dealing with it and eventually accept it the way things are going, all MAn U fans do. As time passes, the old Man U era will be further away and the brand fades out more, while Man C's brand and support will just continue to grow, globally anyway.

BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 31 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Thimmy Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:11 pm

Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:00 am

Firenze wrote:7 losses in his last 9 games.

Ole's at the wheel.

Woodward fucked him over with his moronic timing of decision making and lack of taking responsibility

It's not going to work out for Ole.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:02 am

Give him a break FFS. He's had no time or a transfer window to get something together. Apart from the Everton match he had either lost against top opponents like Barça and City which most of your teams would bend over, or got really unlucky like the Arsenal match.

The difference between this team and Mourinho's team is like day and night. You can finally enjoy watching United again as a neutral.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:02 pm

DDG is not focused anymore. Probably made more mistakes in the last 10 games than he did in the last 5 seasons. Needs to clear his mind. I trust he can turn things around and be back at his old form in a couple of months.

Team could've won, they were better than Chelsea, especially in the first half, but then they lost momentum and the guys from London were clever enough to keep the ball and close the game.

We don't deserve top 4. We deserved to be punished and we deserve to miss CL spots because we weren't able to put constant pressure on many opponents that were fragile when they came to Old Trafford. Not being able to maintain solid performances at home is surely a trait of a team that doesn't finish in top 4.

We are suffering, but when there's suffering, there's also space for change, for improvement. I hope Ole and Phelan will do a great job in the summer if they'll be properly supported by the club.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:30 pm

I believe in this guy. He is positive. He wants to play football and he encourages his players to do so. I genuinely enjoyed watching United ever since he was appointed as the manager, minus the Everton match.

Weak points, I'm not sure how he is managing big personalities. Is he the man in the dressing room or does a player have more power than him? I feel like he's too much of a nice guy to be able to dominate the squad, but I could be wrong.

Also I don't think he is a great tactician but you don't need to be one to succeed.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:45 pm

I think he’s a better tactician than people give him credit for. No one seemed to question it when he was on a winning streak, and no one questioned it when he was forced to field scrubs against PSG. As for his ability to subdue egos, I have no clue. I’ve only read that he can have quite the temperament in the locker room.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:51 pm

Well that's positive Smile
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:26 am

I questioned him as a tactician during his winning streak. :coffee: People didn't question it because he was winning and we have a tendency to ignore all other aspects if the result is favourable.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:07 pm

:facepalm:
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed May 01, 2019 6:37 pm

Scholes's son on Twitter Laughing

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 31 59408560_2422397031125880_6680862315153195008_n.png?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent.fdac52-1
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu May 02, 2019 3:09 pm

Well, he is not wrong.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon May 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Out: Lukaku, Matic, Bailly, Martial, Herrera (gone to PSG), Pereira (contract up IIRC), Rojo, Pogba, Sanchez

Lukaku = 50M, Matic 20M, . Bailly 20M. Martial 50M (come get ya man Hans) Rojo 15M, Pogba 150M to Madrid Sanchez on a free to China

In: Dybala 80M, Rabiot on a free, Mediocre-Savic 50M, Icardi 80M, Kante 50M, De Ligt 70M, new RB 30M, Sancho 60M

doesn't look unreasonable to me

Icardi
Dybala Sancho
SMS Kante Rabiot
Shaw Lindelof De Ligt new RB
DDG

uff

confident we'll sign at least half of the players I listed
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 06, 2019 5:18 pm

Then when they play like shit you will blame the players and want to sell them for the new flavour of the month.

Instead of looking at the real problems.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 06, 2019 5:45 pm

Firenze wrote:Out: Lukaku, Matic, Bailly, Martial, Herrera (gone to PSG), Pereira (contract up IIRC), Rojo, Pogba, Sanchez

Lukaku = 50M, Matic 20M, . Bailly 20M. Martial 50M (come get ya man Hans) Rojo 15M, Pogba 150M to Madrid Sanchez on a free to China

In: Dybala 80M, Rabiot on a free, Mediocre-Savic 50M, Icardi 80M, Kante 50M, De Ligt 70M, new RB 30M, Sancho 60M

Icardi
Dybala Sancho
SMS Kante Rabiot
DDG

uff

You don't have a good history with South American players

Dybala and Icardi will just about make it to the endless list of South American flops that includes Di Maria, Veron, Falcao, Fred, Rojo, Anderson, Sanchez just to name a few.

If I were Man United, I'd stay away from South American players tbh
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 06, 2019 6:14 pm

60 mil for Sancho rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 06, 2019 6:39 pm

De Gea is going to PSG, and then Keylor Navas to Everton after based Woodward breaks the goalkeeper transfer record for Jordan Pickford. It is known.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Firenze wrote:Out: Lukaku, Matic, Bailly, Martial, Herrera (gone to PSG), Pereira (contract up IIRC), Rojo, Pogba, Sanchez

Icardi
Dybala Sancho
SMS Kante Rabiot
DDG

uff

the only player your gonna get is danny welbeck back on a free. rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon May 06, 2019 8:29 pm

More like the below Im afraid.

Romero
Meunier Lindelof McGuire Shaw
Gueye
Rabiot McTominay
Bale Rashford Lozano

Ideal ins would be ...fk it. why bother.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon May 06, 2019 8:52 pm

the problem man u now have with oli after these run of bad games is do they give him a shit load of money to spend and this bad run turns out to be his level. the problem liverpool had had over the years is a manger comes in and buys 5-6 players then leaves and the next manager comes in and dont fancy half of them players and he buys another 5-6 players and on it goes. if man u had got a proven manager they could have backed him in 2-3 windows knowing he will get it right in the end.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed May 08, 2019 9:20 am

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/manchester-united-problems-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-ed-woodward-andy-mitten

"There are people on the football side who think it will get worse before it gets better; that Wolves, Everton and Leicester are primed to overtake England’s most decorated league champions in the country"

So, it’s demise then. Lol. Feeling a bit exhausted. Need to take a break badly.  Will try to be away from football for a while as its ruining basically every day for me.  :facepalm: Have absolutely no hope for the season ahead. No direction, no idea, a football club run absolutely terribly. So, yea see you later space cowboys (will try to post in non-football related threads). Have fun.

PS Liverpool's win yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with this decision.Neutral Ajax got em. :coffee:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed May 08, 2019 12:20 pm

Glory wrote:https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/manchester-united-problems-ole-gunnar-solskjaer-ed-woodward-andy-mitten

"There are people on the football side who think it will get worse before it gets better; that Wolves, Everton and Leicester are primed to overtake England’s most decorated league champions in the country"

So, it’s demise then. Lol. Feeling a bit exhausted. Need to take a break badly.  Will try to be away from football for a while as its ruining basically every day for me.  :facepalm: Have absolutely no hope for the season ahead. No direction, no idea, a football club run absolutely terribly. So, yea see you later space cowboys (will try to post in non-football related threads). Have fun.

PS Liverpool's win yesterday had absolutely nothing to do with this decision.Neutral Ajax got em. :coffee:
in england we call fans like you fair weather fans. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 09, 2019 11:29 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 09, 2019 11:35 pm

sums up our season tbh
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu May 09, 2019 11:37 pm

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 31 D6KLCnFW0AAaumA

explain

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu May 09, 2019 11:38 pm

black jaime lannister

allow it
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next