RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
Valkyrja
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Kaladin
84 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 30 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Unique Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:24 pm

also when jose questioned the effort of some of the players and fell out with them we all assumed it was jose being jose and deflecting the blame. but now we see oli ( who is liked by the players ) also talking about the attitude of the players. yes jose is a twat but maybe he was right with some of the things he said.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 30 Empty Re: Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch

Post by Thimmy Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:41 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Jose was right with some of his complaints. At the same time, I think he was rightly criticized for causing his usual turmoil among the players. I'm sure there are divas in Man United, but the likes of Luke Shaw and Marcus Rashford probably didn't deserve to be ostracised by Jose, and both of them have drastically stepped up their game since he left - if not in efficiency, at least in terms of effort. I wouldn't blame them for the recent lack of enthusiasm in the team.

I, for one, really hope Pogba doesn't come to Real Madrid. I don't care how good he is, I don't like his attitude. Just ship him off to China and let them deal with his ego. I'd much rather have Ander Herrera than him. How are you supposed to build your team around a player who only performs when he feels like it? I know Sports has emphasized that he would thrive at Real Madrid, but I'm pretty certain he would provide more frustration than enjoyment. Ideally, you'd want players who play for the badge, and I absolutely can't imagine him as that type of player. It seems he has outrageous wage demands, which is a good thing. I doubt we'll break our wage structure for his sake.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:43 pm

100% Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:49 am

Pogba is headed for Real Madrid almost certainly (150 mil pricetag)...  Zidane wants him, Flo has agreed to pay the fee, Man U don't mind the fee and Pogba wants to go. The according to very reliable media sources in France (they come on the talk shows and mentioned this).

Just need for the season to end.  I think it's one of those deals where Man U wants Madrid to sell them assets too (Isco, Kroos, Marcelo, etc.).  I can easily see Kroos and Isco getting 150 mil and Pogba going the other way for 150.

Win win for everyone.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:05 am

if man u sell pogba for £150mil then i dont want to hear another bad word said about woodward Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:31 am

sportsczy wrote:Pogba is headed for Real Madrid almost certainly (150 mil pricetag)...  Zidane wants him, Flo has agreed to pay the fee, Man U don't mind the fee and Pogba wants to go.  The according to very reliable media sources in France (they come on the talk shows and mentioned this).

Just need for the season to end.  I think it's one of those deals where Man U wants Madrid to sell them assets too (Isco, Kroos, Marcelo, etc.).  I can easily see Kroos and Isco getting 150 mil and Pogba going the other way for 150.

Win win for everyone.

except the team(s) paying 150 fucking million combined for Kroos and Isco

which is pure fantasy anyway Laughing

35m each maybe

whole post is nonsense anyway, Pogba will not be a Madrid player next season, although if anyone offers 150m for him I hope we rip their fucking hand off
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:44 am

I really hope Pogba doesn’t leave United
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:46 am

Firenze wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Pogba is headed for Real Madrid almost certainly (150 mil pricetag)...  Zidane wants him, Flo has agreed to pay the fee, Man U don't mind the fee and Pogba wants to go.  The according to very reliable media sources in France (they come on the talk shows and mentioned this).

Win win for everyone.

except the team(s) paying 150 fucking million combined for Kroos and Isco

which is pure fantasy anyway Laughing

35m each maybe

whole post is nonsense anyway, Pogba will not be a Madrid player next season, although if anyone offers 150m for him I hope we rip their fucking hand off
i know we all like to troll now and then but sports takes it to far. £150mil for Kroos and isco rofl rofl rofl
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:18 am

sportsczy wrote:Pogba is headed for Real Madrid almost certainly (150 mil pricetag)...  Zidane wants him, Flo has agreed to pay the fee, Man U don't mind the fee and Pogba wants to go. The according to very reliable media sources in France (they come on the talk shows and mentioned this).

Win win for everyone.

Great. So, we're getting a player who has the audacity to blatantly cash in on his fat paychecks while not giving a damn about his performances, nor his current club and team mates, because he knows he's bound for greener pastures. Love those players. Can't wait to see him replicate his CL form and enthusiasm for Man United when we build our team around him. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers that he doesn't grow bored by the end of his first season in Spain.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:23 am

Manchester United Part V/Ole Sack Watch - Page 30 Pogba-World-Cup2-1068x712
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:25 am

sportsczy wrote:Pogba is headed for Real Madrid almost certainly (150 mil pricetag)...  Zidane wants him, Flo has agreed to pay the fee, Man U don't mind the fee and Pogba wants to go. The according to very reliable media sources in France (they come on the talk shows and mentioned this).

Win win for everyone.
which one sports, imma have a listen
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:35 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:

Win win for everyone.
which one sports, imma have a listen

You know the l'equipe channel. They have journalists come on and talk about this that and the other. Dominique Severac mentioned this (Parisien journalist) and another journalist (I can't remember who) said he heard the same thing. I'll look around and see if I can get you a link. Severac is a good journalist.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:19 am

This whole Man U team is a disaster. Pogba can and should be doing more but he really isn't that type of player. He's tall, dark skinned, and has an athletic build but he is not a yaya toure or patrick Viera type player. He's a creative player similar to iniesta or isco.

The only decent players I see him playing with right now are Lindelof, Smalling, Shaw, and McTominay. Notice how none of those are attackers or midfielders besides McTominay who is literally a kid. Herrera's form has fallen off a damn cliff and Matic is a statue out there.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:21 am

Not sure why you're mentioning Herrera and Matic. Herrera is injured and hasn't played since, what, february? Matic only just returned from injury, as well. When did you last watch them play? Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:28 am

Herrera definitely played a couple games since injury, and he was poor. Matic has been awful all year.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:56 am

Pogba can definitely play the role.  He does it for NT.  But he's not a self motivated guy for long stretches.

That said, Deschamps got him to buy into his role and Zidane will most certainly demand attention.

It's also hard for his teammates at Man U to hold him accountable... since at his worse, he's better than all of them lol.  At Madrid, both Zidane and his teammates can viably hold him to higher standards.

That was the thing at Juve...  You had Buffon, Bonucci, Chiellini, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Tevez, etc.  Guys he respected and looked up to.  They definitely could influence him as they had the pedigree.

He needs that. He's too happy go lucky otherwise.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:19 am

It looks like the players fully tricked the club into getting Soskjear as the perm manager and then they knew it means they can get back to being lazy again which they are doing now Very Happy Players power.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:25 am

It's one thing to play the holding role for 7 matches during the world cup when covered by one of the best ball winning midfielders of all time on one side and another good one in matuidi on the other side. If we get him he should plays where he feels most comfortable, as the most advanced mid
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:25 am

FennecFox7 wrote:Herrera definitely played a couple games since injury, and he was poor. Matic has been awful all year.

He always takes time to get going after a layoff. Give him 5 games and he would be back to be his best covering the entire ground and some like a mad dog consistently in every game.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:36 am

Firenze wrote:

Win win for everyone.

Like rip their hand off in glee because you got rid of Paul or rip their hand off because it's a weak af opening bid?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:22 am

Win win for everyone.

No. We are good. Well ideally, we are.
Only straight up cash.
Those are fantastic players you have mentioned, especially Kroos who will be good for us. But no. Our wretched transfer policy of buying Galacticos has to stop if we are nursing any hope of progressing as a club. All those players will demand in the excess of 250-300k in salary. We can't allow to do that anymore. Paying Sanchez outrageous money is one of the main reasons why we are finding in a cesspool right now. Even prospects like Rashford are demanding 300k (if reports are to believed) :facepalm:

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:31 pm

7 losses in his last 9 games.

Ole's at the wheel.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:41 pm

Two matches against Barça.
One match against City.
Four matches against nobody teams.

Fuck. He is in trouble.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:56 pm

As often in manager changes, teams win their next few goals or generally improves, especially when u get rid of Mou who was such a negative force, but since they got lucky vs PSG, perhaps this has been their true level or maybe other reasons the momentum was lost.

Solskjaer really has to get things right in the summer and for the start of next season, otherwise the rebuilding is gonna take a long time.

A bit off topic, but cant help but really feel that Man C is the bigger club when u think about it. Gradually ever since they were bought by the oil money, and Fergir retired, it been an accelerating climb but then and stagnant for the other at best, and not just on the pitch as well, its everything of the club, branding, investments, marketing, growth. Not trying to rub salt in, but Man U may likely second smaller n smaller in comparison.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:58 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:

A bit off topic, but cant help but really feel that Man C is the bigger club when u think about it.

Think about it some more. If you come back with the same opinion, seek help.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:11 pm

Very Happy U gonna have to starting dealing with it and eventually accept it the way things are going, all MAn U fans do. As time passes, the old Man U era will be further away and the brand fades out more, while Man C's brand and support will just continue to grow, globally anyway.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next